[1.0.12d] APOC Gaming Attack of the B-Team | Economy / Shops / GriefPrevention / Towny / Global Chat / Keys & Vote Rewards

Zilacon

What do you think of APOC Gaming?  

236 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like our servers?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Meow!

My name is Megcr8, but call me Meg! I'm hoping to join this wonderful server! The end...

KBAIMEOW! 

~Meg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This server has been reset.

All worlds, but NewSanctuary have been wiped along with all data.

World border has been lowered down to 10,000 so we can pregen the worlds.

Fixes: All modded items are now protected in factions & griefprevention claims.

More information about the reset here: http://www.apocgaming.org/home/m/20908632/article/2758618

More information about fixes & future content here: http://www.apocgaming.org/home/m/20908632/article/2728115

Got a problem? Post a support ticket here: http://apocgaming.org/support

Also we are looking for staff for this server, if you are interested please apply on our website.

• 1 month later...

As a Staff member and regular player on Apoc Attack of the B-Team, I have made great friends and have had a whale of a time. The mod pack has much to do, with many different mods like Thermal Expansion and Minefactory Reloaded, Tinkers Construct to Advanced Genetics. It's an all round fun mod pack for you and your friends. I enjoy spending time on this server. I like to build and with different Chisel blocks, it makes my creations stand out.

The Apoc community is the best you'll find anywhere, friendly staff who are willing to help and keep you on track to get you on your way to becoming well infused into the mod pack. You won't find another server like ours out there. There are also custom plugins to make your gameplay a lot more easier and fun to play. Teleportation, to be able to get to your friends quickly or randomly teleport to a random spot to start a base. Or there is economy, so you can buy things fro our admin shop or maybe start your own shop at spawn.

Best thing is, we are always working on the server and make it new to you all the time, we can add new plugins that players enjoy and there are also great kits in the server shop for you to buy. Supporter ranks will give you commands to help make your gameplay a lot easier, like /fly or /feed.

So why not join Apocalyptic Attack of the B-Team now and start having some proper fun and always no that you are listened to if you need any help.

Hope to see you soon.

Global Deus Jabba687 (Apoc Head Staff)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

IGN:X_PedoPanda_X

i would like join ur server becouse all the servers i found haded tomany baned items so i would like 2 join ur server pls add me in whitelist

​I honestly dont understand why you guys think this is a whitelisted server.

Just join bro, its a public server.

• 2 weeks later...