Zilacon

[1.0.14] APOC B-Team | OPEN SERVER | 24/7 Dedicated Server / Economy / Anti-Grief/Raid Worlds, Faction Worlds, Resource Worlds / Non Pay2Win! Vote inspired network! / Shops / Plots / Custom Plugins / MCMMO / And more!

What do you think of APOC Gaming?  

174 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like our servers?

Good Morning PhoenixTalon.

IGN: Cpt_Porse

I'm looking for a place, where i can build a little house, with a lawn, terrace and a pool in my spare time.

Maybe even a mini bar in the basement, if time allows it.

I would appreciate, if you would add my to the servers WhiteList.

Have a pleasant day :)

Good Morning PhoenixTalon.

IGN: Cpt_Porse

I'm looking for a place, where i can build a little house, with a lawn, terrace and a pool in my spare time.

Maybe even a mini bar in the basement, if time allows it.

I would appreciate, if you would add my to the servers WhiteList.

Have a pleasant day :)

Added! Enjoy!

My mc name is jostein19

I'm 11 years old

I know I'm probably to young but I've been looking around for a server but I never found one, please let me join the server it would make me very happy and I promise i won't grief, troll, or anything else that's bad

• MC Name: Patryk1616

I didn't play minecraft for ages,  just checked in now and then to test the new features.I'm normally a friendly kind of person.Usually my goal on a server is to get a town/faction and for some reason make a town made out of skyscapers (like all the way up to the sky limit).But that's just me.

Hi my mc name is gile123 and i am 24 no lie

IGN (In Game Name): Johnson207

Age: 10 (I am probably too young. And I am turning 11 on 4-3-2013 (DD-MM-YYYY)

IGN: ECHEEx

My mc name is jostein19

I'm 11 years old

I know I'm probably to young but I've been looking around for a server but I never found one, please let me join the server it would make me very happy and I promise i won't grief, troll, or anything else that's bad

All added! Enjoy!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Hedrixz
      Hello, I've never created a modded server and I'm not sure how to do it.
      I've downloaded the serverfiles and I'll it'll be hosted on a proper serverhost and not locally.
      My questions are:

-How to set up
      -Am I able to use with bungeecord and if so, how?
      -Am I able to install things such as Essentials in any way?

I'd be greatly appreciative if anyone could link me to a couple of articles or explain how to do some of these, thank you!
    • By Mincelad
      My friends recently got a Technic modded server and i got everything downloaded fine and all is well. However the thing is whenever i try to join the server it spends about 20 minutes loading or logging in and then eventually it will say something along the lines of "The connection was forcibly closed by a remote host" and ill be taken back to the join screen. Or sometimes the game will just crash. The same occurs on single player worlds when i attempt them. Is this just my pc being shitty or is there something i can do to fix this? (Also sorry if i posted this on the wrong forum/page im new to this stuff and am still sorting it all out, if theres any more information needed for this let me know!)
    • By EliteCaliber
      Welcome New Players!
      Mineral Gaming Has just launched its new Tekkit Classic Server packed with countless hours of fun and activities.
      We are a New Network but plan to expand into a lot of other modded minecraft modpacks, But why not start with one of the best packs ever created, Tekkit Classic.
      Our servers run on the best hardware available out there and in some of the best data centers in the world. So you can rest assured you will be receiving a lag free experience.
      We are very community focused network and encourage all of our players to get involved on our forums and also our Discord Server.
      With plugins such as Grief Prevention, World Guard, Core Protect and some other special secret ones you can be assured that no griefing will occur to your belongings on our PVE server

So What Are you waiting For, Join Today...
      IP: Tekkit.MineralGaming.Network
      Discord: https://discord.gg/4BqKvyN
    • By AetherPirate
      AetherPirate's 1.15.2 PVE Survival Server is open!
      https://discord.gg/PAEvvUB
      http://api.technicpack.net/modpack/aetherpirates-1152-pack
      Mod list ---> https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/aetherpirates-1152-pack.1683064/mods
      Server IP included in modpack. 
      This server is up 24/7. 
      Rules:
      No griefing, no PVP, report bugs when you find them (and you will find them), and don't be a jerk. 

This modpack is centered around tech and building things. Make machines and factories, find fun mod interactions. Chat with other builders.  Explore the land and sea (the ocean isn't a dull, dark blue void anymore). And enjoy modded 1.15.2, and all the alpha-mod quirkiness.