Zilacon

[1.0.14] APOC B-Team | OPEN SERVER | 24/7 Dedicated Server / Economy / Anti-Grief/Raid Worlds, Faction Worlds, Resource Worlds / Non Pay2Win! Vote inspired network! / Shops / Plots / Custom Plugins / MCMMO / And more!

What do you think of APOC Gaming?  

155 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like our servers?

Hello

I have been looking for a good bteam PvP server for a while and I believe your server is a great one.

IGN: Quantum_Ninja911

Thanks for reading. :)

minecraft name EXPERT_miner_1

Both added! Welcome!

Both added! Welcome!

Um hello I cannot login because it says bad login when I login, you could have possibly done a different user because my ign isn't the same as my forums name it is Quantum_Ninja911 (there are numbers) I really want to join so please help :)

• MC Name: Patryk1616

I didn't play minecraft for ages,  just checked in now and then to test the new features.I'm normally a friendly kind of person.Usually my goal on a server is to get a town/faction and for some reason make a town made out of skyscapers (like all the way up to the sky limit).But that's just me.

Sorry but I think you had missed me.

MC Name: Jonken71

Age; 22

Added you.

Um hello I cannot login because it says bad login when I login, you could have possibly done a different user because my ign isn't the same as my forums name it is Quantum_Ninja911 (there are numbers) I really want to join so please help :)

Bad login is a client side error with a bad connection to mojang's authentication servers.

This has nothing to do with APOC or our servers or our whitelist.

Close your client and technic launcher and re-launch everything, this will fix this problem.

Sorry but I think you had missed me.

I got you added now.

Found out slimes and redstone ore do not go well together (crashes server)...

Please refrain from using slime spawners in a room with redstone ore!

MC Name: DevinRR

Im also gunna apply for my little sisters if thats fine.

MC Name: Brooke30

MC Name: Cheergirlz

They wont be a bother, no worries. 

Edited by DevinRR

• IGN: gunblade251

My friend Would like to join. Username: mfr23451 Age 13

Username: marco122357

Hi my name is Justin

IGN: justi2112

Thanks!

MC Name: BooBooKitty919

MC Name: DevinRR

Im also gunna apply for my little sisters if thats fine.

MC Name: Brooke30

MC Name: Cheergirlz

They wont be a bother, no worries. 

Added ALL of you, have fun!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Black_Master_812
      One of my attack of the b-team worlds crashes the game when the world loads. All the other worlds seem to work fine!
      This is a crash report -
      crash-2019-04-18_19.53.17-server.txt
      I'm not sure anyone knows any potential fixes to this, but if you do please let me know!
    • By Kadava
      I did a single player world swap with my friend (seeing as he's going on holiday for a week) as me and my mates wanted to continue playing on the server, when i pasted the world into my folder however, it gave me all of his items in his inventory and i lost mine... anyway to fix this?
    • By brunyman
      Website || Community Forum 

Server Address:  tekkit.craftersland.net:25567

Our Tekkit adventure started with Tekkit now called Classic, that was a long time ago but we love Tekkit and we are now here with the latest version!

Server Features:
      > Hosted in USA in a DataCenter on a Dedicated Server.
      > Online 24/7.
      > Powerful Land Protection with MyTown mod to keep your work safe from grief. Create Towns and Nations!
      > PvP and PvE, Clans.
      > Economy: Server Shops , Players Market, Trades, Vote Rewards.
      > Few restricted items (details below)
      > Optimized for minimal lag.
      > Turtle's and Quarry's are 100% safe to use.

Disabled Mods: Balkon's WeaponsMod - PvP protection bypass including spawn protection. InventoryTweaks - Item duplication bugs. Redstone in Motion - Used a lot for grief, protection bypass. Restricted Items: Matter Cannon - Applied Energistics - Protection bypass. Needlegun - MineFactory Reloaded - Protection bypass. SPAMR Launcher - MineFactory Reloaded - Protection bypass. Sacred Rubber Sapling - MineFactory Reloaded - A huge tree, once placed it takes space to up to 4 regions bypassing protection in the process and causing very low fps to clients. Plastic Bag - MineFactory Reloaded - Item Dupe Bug; Lux Capacitor - MMM Powersuits - Only restricted for block place for protection bypass. Creative StrongBox - Thermal Expansion - Item duplicator. Florb - Thermal Expansion - Protecion bypass. Confiscate Module - MFFS - Can steal players inventory's. Anti Personnel Module - MFFS - Killing players and stealing items. Desintegration Module -MFFS - Block Grief Sponge Module - MFFS - Fluid Grief Notes: The Mystcraft and DimensionalDoors worlds are wiped once per week to maintain the server stable and without lag - so do not build bases there! You can build towns on the main world, moon and mars, we don't know how stable the last 2 are so the main world is the safest for base building. Up to date restricted list can also be found >here.

Some of our major plugins:
      Essentials Buycraft DirectSupport HeroChat PermissionsEX RandomSpawn GlobalMarket DynamicMap Clans VoteParty and Rewards. Crates.  
      The Community
      CraftersLand is a Minecraft Community founded on August 2011, first started with a survival server after a wile we opened our first tekkit server now called tekkit classic. Now after more then 2 years we learned a lot and we try to provide as good and as advanced servers as possible. We also have a community forum where you can post problems on our servers or if you need any help.

Join Us!

Now some pictures with our Tekkit server:

• By Butters915
      I know that a few others have reported the problem, but I have not found any solution with me and my friend's world. When we started the world, there were almost no problems with falling through the world or lag or anything. As we progressed, though, this problem got worse and worse, starting with when I died I would fall though the world for 10-20 seconds, and I would spawn back in with little to no problems. This has now gotten to the point where I cannot play on the server because I would be falling through the world and into the void. Once I let it sit for a while and it took almost 30 mins for me to load in, but I was immediately killed, leaving me to fall through the world. We use hamachi to play together and both have pretty mediocre internet, both staying around 6 Mbps on an average day. Also, we both have around 6 gb of ram allocated to technic, so that is not the problem, as we have both tried lowering and increasing ram. Any help would be great!