Zilacon

[1.0.14] APOC B-Team | OPEN SERVER | 24/7 Dedicated Server / Economy / Anti-Grief/Raid Worlds, Faction Worlds, Resource Worlds / Non Pay2Win! Vote inspired network! / Shops / Plots / Custom Plugins / MCMMO / And more!

What do you think of APOC Gaming?  

162 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like our servers?

Hello

I have been looking for a good bteam PvP server for a while and I believe your server is a great one.

IGN: Quantum_Ninja911

Thanks for reading. :)

minecraft name EXPERT_miner_1

Both added! Welcome!

Both added! Welcome!

Um hello I cannot login because it says bad login when I login, you could have possibly done a different user because my ign isn't the same as my forums name it is Quantum_Ninja911 (there are numbers) I really want to join so please help :)

• MC Name: Patryk1616

I didn't play minecraft for ages,  just checked in now and then to test the new features.I'm normally a friendly kind of person.Usually my goal on a server is to get a town/faction and for some reason make a town made out of skyscapers (like all the way up to the sky limit).But that's just me.

Sorry but I think you had missed me.

MC Name: Jonken71

Age; 22

Added you.

Um hello I cannot login because it says bad login when I login, you could have possibly done a different user because my ign isn't the same as my forums name it is Quantum_Ninja911 (there are numbers) I really want to join so please help :)

Bad login is a client side error with a bad connection to mojang's authentication servers.

This has nothing to do with APOC or our servers or our whitelist.

Close your client and technic launcher and re-launch everything, this will fix this problem.

Sorry but I think you had missed me.

I got you added now.

Found out slimes and redstone ore do not go well together (crashes server)...

Please refrain from using slime spawners in a room with redstone ore!

MC Name: DevinRR

Im also gunna apply for my little sisters if thats fine.

MC Name: Brooke30

MC Name: Cheergirlz

They wont be a bother, no worries. 

Edited by DevinRR

• IGN: gunblade251

My friend Would like to join. Username: mfr23451 Age 13

Username: marco122357

Hi my name is Justin

IGN: justi2112

Thanks!

MC Name: BooBooKitty919

MC Name: DevinRR

Im also gunna apply for my little sisters if thats fine.

MC Name: Brooke30

MC Name: Cheergirlz

They wont be a bother, no worries. 

Added ALL of you, have fun!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Fred__Ex
      I'm new to Technic, and I'm trying to join a server with a modpack that runs on 1.12.2, but when I open the modpack through the Technic launcher it says that I need Forge to open some of the mods.
      I downloaded Forge for 1.12.2, but you have to open it through the Minecraft launcher. Which means I can't use the modpack through Forge or Technic.
      I've tried looking through launcher settings to see if I could tell Technic to open the modpack with the Forge version that I downloaded. Doesn't work. Other people seem to get on the server fine. Is this a problem with me, or the modpack?
      Edit: I've attached a photo showing the messages I get when I try to use both launchers. The photo was too large to attach, so I decided to use the URL, but it's on TinyPic, so if you don't see it, it's probably because they're shutting down.
      http://tinypic.com/r/2vdp9br/9
    • By TheBrownViking
      https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/war-economy.1496564
      IP: mc.war-economy.com

Featuring 130 Mods, including Flans, Mekanism, EnderIO, AE2, Thermal Foundation, and many more!

War rages. Use your favorite tech mods to build up your town into a sprawling nation. Clash with other factions to claim what is rightfully yours. Or simply sell materials to both sides and reap a tidy profit. The choice is yours in our War-Economy.Join our new community server! Currently we're looking for a solid player-base and staff members! Apply today on our website: https://www.war-economy.com

Mods:
      SecurityCraft AE2 Stuff Applied Energistics 2 Aroma1997 (Mining Dimension) BetterFPS Big Reactors Biomes O' Plenty CoFH Core Chisel and Bits Crafting Tweaks Custom Main Menu CustomNPCs EnderIO Extra Cells Extra Utilities Flux Networks Flans Mod Flans Apocalypse Pack Flans Titan pack Flans Zombie Pack Flans Simple Parts Flans Modern Warfare Flans Ye Olde Pack Galacticraft Galacticraft Planets Immersive Engineering IndustrialCraft ICBM Inventory Tweaks Iron Chest Just Enough Items Journey Map Malisis Doors Matter Overdrive Mekanism Mekanism Tools Mekanism Generators (Our personal favorite) Modular Machinery Modular Utilities Modular Forcefield System Modular Powersuits Modular Diversity Mouse Tweaks Mr. Crayfish's Furniture Mod Natura NetherOres Nether Portal Fix NoMoreRecipeConflicts OpenBlocks OpenComputers Pam's HarvestCraft Project Red Practical Logistics 2 Quantum Flux ReAuth Railcraft Redstone Flux RFTools Thaumcraft ThaumicTerminal ThaumicEnergistics Thermal Cultivation Thermal Dynamics Thermal Expansion Tinker's Construct Thermal Foundation Waystones Wireless Crafting Terminal WAWLA xnet
    • By rzcool
      Okay, so I have reinstalled technic a few days ago because I wanted to play a dragon ball mod I saw. I played dragon block c resurrection (only listing names because I feel like it may be important) and a few others mods and I got attached to a server mod, and it worked for a bit, but now, it is the only mod that works. I tried resurrection again and when I press play it will just hide the launcher for a bit and then re-open it. I have downloaded the 64-bit java recently so that may be the result, but currently no mods work besides the server mod (dragon block zero S if it really is important.) Im new to technic and forums over all, so im not sure how to attack files fully so if you need me to do that, please tell me how!