[1.0.12d] APOC Gaming Attack of the B-Team | Economy / Shops / GriefPrevention / Towny / Global Chat / Keys & Vote Rewards

Zilacon

What do you think of APOC Gaming?  

236 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like our servers?

IGN:Shiftykid34

MCName: DovaCheese

Why Do You Want To Join: I would like to join because i have been on a couple of the other Apoc servers and the staff is nice and so are the players if i get acceped that would be just fantastic

There you go Enjoy!! Hope to see you on XP

IGN: Lharoi

Question: im confused on the pvp / pve thing.. does that mean the whole map is pvp enabled except spawn and claimed area? and from what i remember griefprevention wont stop a random person from attacking and killing you in your area

IGN: Lharoi

Question: im confused on the pvp / pve thing.. does that mean the whole map is pvp enabled except spawn and claimed area? and from what i remember griefprevention wont stop a random person from attacking and killing you in your area

The whole world is pvp enabled, and faction claimed land can stop people from pvping you.

Added you to whitelist.

name:birdmatthew

I would really like to join this server because all your servers are great and have a friendly community and I might record for youtube if that is aloud

could I also count this for my friend

name ethan_david

ign/username: lukenator115

hope me and my brother can play, we dont have good internet all the time though.

my bros ign: Reptilianaxe33

name:birdmatthew

I would really like to join this server because all your servers are great and have a friendly community and I might record for youtube if that is aloud

could I also count this for my friend

name ethan_david

Added to whitelist.

Also we had some downtime, sorry about that guys!