[UPDATED][1.0.12A]☢ Crystal BTeam ☢ ✔Survival Servers ✔Raiding Server ✔Hunger Games Server ✔Lag Free ✔Few Banned Items

Crystal BTeam Poll  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like our new chat system that combines all servers into one giant chat?

• Yes, I love it!
    • It's okay, it really doesn't matter to me.
    • No, I do not like it. I find chat to be too spammy.

I cant log in, it says I don't have Minefactory reloaded installed, but it also goes on to things like the Twillight Forest mod, did you guys switch modpacks completely? I don't know what is going on. I tried resetting the pack, restarting the computer, everything I possibly can, but it just wont work, I was on earlier, then my internet went down, and now I cannot play anymore. Please help!

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant log in, it says I don't have Minefactory reloaded installed, but it also goes on to things like the Twillight Forest mod, did you guys switch modpacks completely? I don't know what is going on. I tried resetting the pack, restarting the computer, everything I possibly can, but it just wont work, I was on earlier, then my internet went down, and now I cannot play anymore. Please help!

Hi,

Please completely delete your Technic folder in %appdata%

That should fix the issue.

Need Help 

IGN: dart2112

i have a glitched advanced portal and i can't get in because it kicks me when i touch the portal everytime i log in.please change my login location.

or turn the portal off

Thanks

Edited by dart2112

Hello my name is Wiiizzey im playing on the Attack of the B-team sever and i was woundering if you guys cud Unbann the Witches hand i see no harm / op ness in it its basicly fro teleporting to a specefic location or getting invisibul in a surten time just like potions so please un ban it and 2 its not even in the banned items book so please 

from - Wiiizzey

Hello my name is Wiiizzey im playing on the Attack of the B-team sever and i was woundering if you guys cud Unbann the Witches hand i see no harm / op ness in it its basicly fro teleporting to a specefic location or getting invisibul in a surten time just like potions so please un ban it and 2 its not even in the banned items book so please 

from - Wiiizzey

Thank your for the feedback, I will look into re-enabling the Witches Hand. :)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons