[UPDATED][1.0.12A]☢ Crystal BTeam ☢ ✔Survival Servers ✔Raiding Server ✔Hunger Games Server ✔Lag Free ✔Few Banned Items

Crystal BTeam Poll  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like our new chat system that combines all servers into one giant chat?

• Yes, I love it!
    • It's okay, it really doesn't matter to me.
    • No, I do not like it. I find chat to be too spammy.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i quit i just quit. i was having fun with my faction and then after everyone got off for the day some guys came and attack but they did not get everything so i was packing up when a player with the name bouncer (it has some numbers but i forgot them) used witchery to summon me to his base and when i got there my luggage came with me and he picked it up as i tp'd away then he tried to give it back from much convincing from the server and then the ground item clean got rid of it before i could pick it up so i quit. have a nice day to all who feel my pain.

Edited by ricky113

Greetings to you all. I am midnight_Gear_, however you may call me "mid". I enjoy finding the good and the bad in minecraft, and hope to allow for players to find the best multiplayer experience possible. I have a few things to say about this server. 

First of all, I believe I was promised a "dedicated server with optimal performance." You say it's dedicated, But if that's the cause, how come there seemed to be only one member of staff online? if you're dedicated, you'd expect two or three, maybe even four moderators online at a time. What if there were multiple issues at the same time?

Also, I experienced quite a bit of lag during my experience, all the while internet was four-to-five bars. the server also crashed twice.  I was told that it was a "restart", but 1. it lasted almost 5 minutes, and 2, there was absolutely no warning
the second time cutting my experience short, and I do believe it's still down as I type.

Now, i'd continue, but i'm not interested in wasting more time with this server, so I shall give my rating. 

Many, many, better servers are available.

I highly doubt I shall return any time soon.

Thank you, and have a good day.

Edited by Midnight_Gear_

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons