[1.2.9i] Tekkit by CraftersLand [PvP | Clans | Economy | Dynmap | Towns | 80 Slots] Be inventive!

brunyman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

SiimonHarm here. 

I have been playing on this server for a while now. Some cranks here and there, servers sometimes crashes and quarry's stop because of that, have burned a lot of coal like that. But that's is I think the only downside of this server.

Overall, the server is really great. The community is awesome, would like to see staff on a lot more though, maybe they just don't like tekkit server. Ranks are fair and useful. Mods are well balanced.

I will be playing on the server for some time definitely. Come join us, we are glad to have new players!

I have been with the Tekkit Launcher for years now and have loved every second of it. It is always fun and has a great community with manny nice moderators. Sometimes I get frustrated from getting raided, but it is part of the game and I still love being on there and at times it gets addicting. Again I would prescribe anyone to go onto this server and have fun.

My username is tyawesome111

This is hands down the best tekkit server I have ever played on. I have played since 3 years ago when I started and it has been amazing the whole time. The admins are helpful and the server economy is balanced. Definitely recommend playing on this server it is amazing!

• 2 months later...

Great server with fair rules and amazing community, the only downside is that it's a bit laggy sometimes but they usually fix it fairly quickly and the staff are very friendly and fair with their rulings also the voting rewards and so on are very nicely balanced and not too OP

IGN: Steezay

Edited by Steezay