[1.2.9i] Tekkit by CraftersLand [PvP | Clans | Economy | Dynmap | Towns | 80 Slots] Be inventive!

brunyman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Very fun server! Plenty of staff to help you whenever you need assistance, the community is very friendly and politely mannered as well. I've made lots of great friends on the server and enjoy playing it every day for the past couple of months. The economy is balanced, the spawn is really nice, and overall tons of fun. Definitely the best Tekkit server I've ever played!

- YouAreNowOP

Great Galacticraft Server I have tried many but Craftersland is always the best No Lag, Quick Restarts, and the new server additions with the keys is great very active community and helpful community the market is great helps get those hard to get items and generally you can find a bit of everything and if not dosnt hurt to ask in chat 10/10 will keep playing for a long time thanks Brunyman for making Galacticraft fun come join the fun - IGN Toddishere

Hey guys great Job with the Server. I have a Idee for the server perhaps you could build in a tool wich tells you when you get near a town wich you can't enter so you could fly/walk around that would be great ! :)

Username: wum

Edited by wum

I love this server, I've been having a great time so far, but there has been some issues with lag and me losing some items, but that doesn't phase me as this server has a great staff team that will help you recover what you have lost and make sure you stay to play some more.  If you guys ever join the server, you will have a great time especially with such a great community.If you decide to join just send me a PM and we can play.-ShadowEbk

USERNAME just to be clear is ShadowEbk

Edited by ShadowEbk