[1.2.9i] Tekkit by CraftersLand [PvP | Clans | Economy | Dynmap | Towns | 80 Slots] Be inventive!

brunyman

Hey my in-game name is JonasWhatley. I would like to say that this server is one of the best modded/forge servers I have ever played

on. The community is great and the mods are lots of fun too.

Hey my in-game name is JonasWhatley. I would like to say that this server is one of the best modded/forge servers I have ever played

on. The community is great and the mods are lots of fun too.

Friendly players and staff, convenient market system and a great server in general, would definitely recomment.
                                                                                                                                                        -Ozzeau

Edited by Ozzeau

In game name: HarzDoolin

Hello,

This tekkit server is an excellent platform to begin with, it has friendly, helpful mods/admins and players with few restrictions on what can and can't be made/done.

One small issue with this server however is the occasional crash and wipe, which is handled fairly well with any items lost in the crash being reinstated relatively quickly.

This is one of my favorite Tekkit servers, with almost 100% uptime, present and receptive staff, and a strong economy system accessible through the spawn shop.

I brought my friends onboard and we now all use this server as our primary Tekkit server.

My IGN is TC42.

Only started playing a couple days ago, but loving the server and the way it's setup. The market makes it easy to get going but not too easy late game, and makes it so that you are able to progress at a fun, but not too fast pace. The community is really nice, and also helpful. I've already spent a lot of time playing on the server. It's a lot of fun and I thoroughly enjoy the server.

IGN: xt9

QUICK REVIEW

player name obrycee

started not to long ago on this server after hunting for a long time to find a balanced server that's fair on all. I am streaming on it from the uk so I have a little latency but this server seems to cope very well. the plugins and banned items are all on point and they have a good community. I do have a few other friends coming on to join me on it. towny is a god send and the market they have is well worth a look into getting started.

if I have anything negative to say its that the staff don't much respond in game to enquires like "do you have a quarry world " or others 

but small price to pay for abit of fun 

Definitely going to have fun on this server 

come on and say hi 

obrycee

Ign: WaqoJaqo

This server has brought me and my friend happiness during the quarentine period and allowed us an escape for the outside world when it is at its worst...

the staff and commubntiy could not be more welcoming and kind and there is just agreat atomsphere about the whole server

The server includes great features such as vote party which is when 100 people vote everyone on the server is awarded with keys that give u items to help u further progress.

All in all crafterland is a great server for anyone looking for a great time

Server Address:  tekkit.craftersland.net:25567

• 2 weeks later...