[1.2.9i] Tekkit by CraftersLand [PvP | Clans | Economy | Dynmap | Towns | 80 Slots] Be inventive!

brunyman

I am new to tekkit, so i did not tested all things yet.

The server it self runs fine.
From time to time there is some lagg. not verry much.
There are realy nice players online. there are some players that are less nice in chat. ore kill for fun.

Totaly speaking the server is fine, and i like it here.
Advice if you should play here? yes you are most welcome!

SophieMarceau

• 2 weeks later...

I've been on this server for a bit, on a different account previously that i borrowed until I got my own. I was sure that it would have died out by now, but that is not the case. People still join, have fun, and are a great community. The server is not too strict, but the nice in between. Every time I have been on this server its provided a great experience and is plain out a great server. People help if you need it, the admins do not abuse their power, and it has good grief protection and money system. Overall its a really good server, and the best Tekkit server I have been on so far. I'd highly recommend this server to people playing Tekkit, whether it be a newcomer or an advanced player. 

• 2 weeks later...

The server itself is overall a great server. The banned items are taken away for reasonable reasons unlike other servers that just can't handle the lag. Other servers take away items that are key to gameplay, but this one keeps Tekkit reasonable, fun, and multiplayer. The only downside I can see to this server is the fact that it resets too much. I leave for a break after it restarts, come back, and it restarts right when I start thinking about what I was doing. I don't mind it too much, though. The server has all the functions and plugins it needs for a smooth and great economy/town system. All the other servers I've found have either been dysfunctional, boring, confusing, or just frustrating, but here at Crafter's Land, everyone can expect a good experience from Tekkit and all the other servers it has! (I haven't tried the others xP)

• 1 month later...