[1.3.13] APOC Big Dig | 12 Server Network / 50+ Plugins / Economy&Shops&Plots / 50 Slots / Dedicated 24/7/365 & 99% Uptime / Mini-Games / & MORE!

Zilacon

What do you think of APOC Gaming?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. One network, All of technic. Do you enjoy our server network?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you like Tekkit? Or Hexxit? Or B-Team? How about all of them?

Checkout our new modpack: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/details/apocalyptic-gaming-tech-rpg.363244

And join mc.apocgaming.org:2086 (Servers not listed in modpack yet due to being in beta testing)

The pack is still undergoing testing and is being rapidly updated daily, help us find bugs and squash them before we release the modpack!

Continuing to fine tune our modpack, check it out at http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/details/apocalyptic-gaming-tech-rpg.363244

HexxitGear has been added to the modpack, programmers are still working on updating the rest of the hexxit mods into the pack.

Looking for beta testers! We need to get all the bugs out before we throw this on a permenant dedicated server!

Contact us on teamspeak @ ts.apocgaming.org

We are looking for more staff and testers for our modpack.

If you have not checked out our modpack check it out here: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/details/apocalyptic-gaming-tech-rpg.363244

If you want to help our servers or be a tester on our modpack apply on our website here: http://apocclangaming.enjin.com/apply

Or contact us on teamspeak at ts.apocgaming.org

MC Name: Pacman001001
What are you looking for in a server?: I used to play 1.2.2 on IONGamings server. A couple of us became friends, helped each other progress and helped noobs who didn't beg for things, good MC times. The people running the server got kicked and two younger people took over. Several world re-sets, mod pack updates/changes and chat abuse later, I left. If this server is like how ION was, I'll gladly stay, help, donate when I can and possibly become staff if you wanted
Have you played on APOC Gaming before?: Nope
Would you be interested in becoming staff?: Possibly

• MC Name: docWHOtor
  • What are you looking for in a server?: A relatively lag free, roll-back free environment, with a respectful and helpful community.
  • Have you played on APOC Gaming before?: No.
  • Would you be interested in becoming staff?: Yes, but only if it is deemed necessary, as I have no experience in this subject. 

MC Name: Pacman001001

What are you looking for in a server?: I used to play 1.2.2 on IONGamings server. A couple of us became friends, helped each other progress and helped noobs who didn't beg for things, good MC times. The people running the server got kicked and two younger people took over. Several world re-sets, mod pack updates/changes and chat abuse later, I left. If this server is like how ION was, I'll gladly stay, help, donate when I can and possibly become staff if you wanted

Have you played on APOC Gaming before?: Nope

Would you be interested in becoming staff?: Possibly

• MC Name: docWHOtor
  • What are you looking for in a server?: A relatively lag free, roll-back free environment, with a respectful and helpful community.
  • Have you played on APOC Gaming before?: No.
  • Would you be interested in becoming staff?: Yes, but only if it is deemed necessary, as I have no experience in this subject. 

You guys can join, due to lack of staff there wont be much help on Big DIg...

We need staff for that server badly due to us banning around 40 staff members on apoc due to abuse.

Cracked down big time on all of our staff using their powers for themselves, now if there's a single complaint against them its investigated immediately.

So yeah if you guys would like to be staff apply on our website, good chance you will be approved.

Have fun on the server!

Oh and if you guys are interested I have been working on a technic all in one pack, kinda makes big dig look like a joke mod wise lol...

You can check it out here: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/details/apocalyptic-gaming-tech-rpg.363244

We need players to hop on and test the pack to find any issues with it before we setup a dedicated server, so any help is much appreciated!

Edited by PhoenixTalon

• MC Name: monster12471
  • What are you looking for in a server?: I am looking for a server that my friends and I can play on together, to have a fun experience in bigdig. We have tried having our own server, but had to many problems, and other servers are not good enough for us..
  • Have you played on APOC Gaming before?: No, I mostly only play bigdig.
  • Would you be interested in becoming staff?: No

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

well, this organization of servers has potential. but failed flat on there face.

#1 rude admins, omg I have never been so hypocritically treated.  bad form! we loged onto TS and we are forming up but not yet on the server, just sitting there talking about other things when the "prime admin" comes into ts and kicks us 3 off because we had not logged in yet. what! really! because we where not playing on there servers yet kick, but the freeken admin is not playing on the servers, hes in diablo 3 , complete moronic.

#2 the server spawn is completely over built, with nothing inside it.

#3 the spawn has no info as to how the worlds work, where to build, what commands to use.

#4 the website is a complete joke, every thing you click on takes you to an adf.ly advertisement page

#5 the forums have no info , ie. what's lacking in spawn is not on forums.

was able to overlook #2,3,4,and 5 if the admin was not a complete hypocritical fool playing other games using there TS and kicking anyone that may be doing the same.

but I did not see in the rules that you MUST log into game first, then TS or the mighty fat man kicks you! 

this is probably why the participation on the servers is soo low. its like playing in a ghost town!

well, this organization of servers has potential. but failed flat on there face.

#1 rude admins, omg I have never been so hypocritically treated.  bad form! we loged onto TS and we are forming up but not yet on the server, just sitting there talking about other things when the "prime admin" comes into ts and kicks us 3 off because we had not logged in yet. what! really! because we where not playing on there servers yet kick, but the freeken admin is not playing on the servers, hes in diablo 3 , complete moronic.

#2 the server spawn is completely over built, with nothing inside it.

#3 the spawn has no info as to how the worlds work, where to build, what commands to use.

#4 the website is a complete joke, every thing you click on takes you to an adf.ly advertisement page

#5 the forums have no info , ie. what's lacking in spawn is not on forums.

was able to overlook #2,3,4,and 5 if the admin was not a complete hypocritical fool playing other games using there TS and kicking anyone that may be doing the same.

but I did not see in the rules that you MUST log into game first, then TS or the mighty fat man kicks you! 

this is probably why the participation on the servers is soo low. its like playing in a ghost town!

You were not kicked because you did not login to our servers, you were asked if you were playing on our servers.

You and your friends promptly answered "No, we are playing on someone elses server" and then were told if you are not playing on apoc servers do not use our teamspeak and were kicked.

The server spawn is the same spawn in all servers however we have a lack of staff on big dig because as you said here we do not get much traffic on it. All staff we have assigned to that server eventually request to be transferred to another server. And in the end they did not do their jobs. If you want to be the Deus Admin of Big Dig ill be more then happy to make that happen. APOC has a lot of servers and a severe lack of staff if someone is willing to play and help the server ill make them staff.

The spawn has over i think 80+ signs explaining how everything works? Unless someone griefed it somehow.

The ad.fly problem was fixed a while ago. That was a problem for like 2 hours before i realized one of my former admins put their adfly script on my footer which converted all links into a adfly link.

Our forums are very new, i have posted rules and thats about it. The forums have been up for a total of 1 month while the enjin site has been up for 5 months and apoc been up for 3 years. We shutdown our old forums which we hosted from HostGator because they admitted to allowing botnets running on their datacenter and didnt give a shit about our members personal data being under attack. Thankfully our forums had decent security and blocked all the attacks, but i wasnt taking my chances so i shut it down. Our old forum had over 4000 registered members and 50,000 posts with more information about our servers it would make your head spin.

Anyways like i said, if you want to be an admin on big dig i can do that if your willing to be staff on there.

As for being kicked from teamspeak, we got a 25 slot ts server and we dont allow people who are not playing on apoc servers or apoc supported games like Starcraft, Diablo, Warframe, Warface to use up slots other people playing on these could use.

We also kick people from the AFK channel after 6 hours, we got limited slots we got to do what we can to keep slots open for others.

Amazing server! Great staff, and no lag :D

Thank you :)

-----------------------------------

Server maintenance will be held on Monday Aug 18th at 6PM PST.

Servers will be down for backups and updates to our dedicated servers.

Estimated downtime: 2-4 hours.

MC Name: Radianshot
Looking for in this server: Non-cracked MC server that I can enjoy without getting grief'ed outside of the rules and friends to play with
Have you played on APOC Gaming before: No
Would you be interested in becoming staff: No

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons