[1.6.4] Industrial War 2 [Factions \ Prison \ Custom Modded War ] [Industrial War 2]

Username:
R2Dieter

Experience:
My past experiences which are relevant to the server are; I currently own a server however, I am thinking of getting rid of it as I don't have time for it anymore. Your fault. (This may also lead to donations) I have also been staff on several other servers which are other modpacks, some examples of this are; tekkit, vanilla, tekkit classic and hexxit, somost commands I have seen before. I have coded a couple websites and made a few games so,(I guess you could 
say;) I know a bit of code :P 

Skills:
I am quite knowledgeable when it comes to sever commands and configs and I am familiar with hosthorde and how they work I am friendly 90% and I only bite back if someone gives me a reason to. I am a delivery boy which is what gets me paid however will affect my play time as I would need to leave for 1-2 hours every day, but I'm not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing, as what would you prefer, play time or donations?

Why you want to be mod:
I would like to become a moderator as I feel like the server has a small lack in staff, the staff members that are on, are American and have a different 
time zone to me, which means I can be on earlier and moderate chat and other things going on at that time. I really enjoy playing on this server as all 
my friends are on it and there is so much you can do! I will continue to play for a long long time! I would think it would be awesome to be a moderator 
because I love the server and want to help out as much as I can, all you guys are awesome and I want to be working(???) with the awesome staff that are 
already on the staff team.

HEY GUYS!:

The server will Be getting a HUGE overhaul this week. Currently we are adding Multiple worlds with different gameplay on each server. Some of the worlds we will be including is: Kfactions |  Origional IW2 Nation Server | Minigame Server | (Prison) | Test / Creative world |

PLEASE note that the Faction world is already done. If you would like to start your own faction, and build your own base like a regular Bukkit Faction server You can type /tpp Factions  to go to the faction server. We will be building a server hub for easier access to each map. Along with these maps, we will be needing more admins. Please inform Everyone about the changes! Thank you! - Muffin:3

• 3 weeks later...