Hello technicpack.net ! I'm here to open the doors to our brand new Attack of the B Team Server - BCraft!

Located in the US, we're striving for a tight-knit group of players to join our no-lag, low-ping server.

We run a few plugins to make things a bit easier for our players such as Grief Prevention to protect your belongings and Essentials so that you can create a /home and request teleports to other players.

In order to keep the server public, and keep all items ban-free, we use a time based system to unlock items the more time you spent on the server.  No donations or voting required.  Everyone has a chance - all it takes is a little time.

If you think you'd make a good addition, join while we're new :) Get a head start of other players :P. See ya soon!

IP: 162.223.9.73:25565

Rules: Don't Grief, Respect other players, Don't Spam Chat, Don't Hack

Owner: WillBeatz

Modpack: Attack of the B-Team

Edited by WillBeatz
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Similar Content

• By RehabcZ
      Hi, I have small problem with Essentials Essentials-2.11.1 on MCPC+ 1.5.2 mcpc-plus-1.5.2-R1.1-forge738-B653 that i downloaded from mcmirror.io.
      When i execute some command in console or like a player it gives me exception.
      [WARNING] Unexpected exception while parsing console command "ban" org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'ban' in plugin Essentials v2.11.1 at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:46) at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:189) at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_5_R3.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:555) at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_5_R3.CraftServer.dispatchServerCommand(CraftServer.java:538) at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71333_ah(DedicatedServer.java:364) at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:321) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:732) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:614) at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:573) Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException at com.earth2me.essentials.Essentials.onCommandEssentials(Essentials.java:339) at com.earth2me.essentials.Essentials.onCommand(Essentials.java:330) at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:44) ... 8 more I have already disabled custom-class-loader due to not loading plugins at all.
      Other plugins like WorldEdit, WorldGuard, GriefPrevention, Vault works fine.
      This is what i found during loading server 2020-08-01 16:02:04 [SEVERE] Error occurred while enabling Essentials v2.11.1 (Is it up to date?) java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.google.common.cache.CacheBuilder.build(Lcom/google/common/cache/CacheLoader;)Lcom/google/common/cache/Cache; at com.earth2me.essentials.UserMap.<init>(UserMap.java:19) at com.earth2me.essentials.Essentials.onEnable(Essentials.java:178) at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:217) at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:384) at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:383) at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_5_R3.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:303) at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_5_R3.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:285) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71243_i(MinecraftServer.java:479) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71222_d(MinecraftServer.java:445) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71247_a(MinecraftServer.java:385) at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:214) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:588) at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:573) 2020-08-01 16:02:04 [INFO] [EssentialsSpawn] Enabling EssentialsSpawn v2.11.1 2020-08-01 16:02:04 [INFO] [EssentialsChat] Enabling EssentialsChat v2.11.1  
      mcpc.yml bukkit.yml
    • By aron9forever
      Hello, so i have been building on my tekkit classic map and while i was building, minecraft crashed with "Saving Chunks" screen. When i went to rejoin, it said "Simulating the world for a bit.." and after that "Saving chunks" and white screen.
      My techniclauncher log:
      https://privatebin.net/?e3752af48fe736a1#873mR1KLxx8hPqXt
      ______
      I FIXED IT! THE ISSUE WAS THAT I HAD SOME BROKEN ENERGY TELEPORTERS!
      if i remember correctly, i made this before the game crashed. https://prnt.sc/tk5lq4
    • By fairyjecool
      does anyone know tekkit seed where are the big mountains and the villages in front of them? and a common tekkit not a classic or reloaded modpack

• By Hedrixz
      Hello, I've never created a modded server and I'm not sure how to do it.
      I've downloaded the serverfiles and I'll it'll be hosted on a proper serverhost and not locally.
      My questions are:

-How to set up
      -Am I able to use with bungeecord and if so, how?
      -Am I able to install things such as Essentials in any way?

I'd be greatly appreciative if anyone could link me to a couple of articles or explain how to do some of these, thank you!
    • By brunyman
      Website || Community Forum 

Server Address:  tekkit.craftersland.net:25567

Our Tekkit adventure started with Tekkit now called Classic, that was a long time ago but we love Tekkit and we are now here with the latest version!

Server Features:
      > Hosted in USA in a DataCenter on a Dedicated Server.
      > Online 24/7.
      > Powerful Land Protection with MyTown mod to keep your work safe from grief. Create Towns and Nations!
      > PvP and PvE, Clans.
      > Economy: Server Shops , Players Market, Trades, Vote Rewards.
      > Few restricted items (details below)
      > Optimized for minimal lag.
      > Turtle's and Quarry's are 100% safe to use.

Disabled Mods: Balkon's WeaponsMod - PvP protection bypass including spawn protection. InventoryTweaks - Item duplication bugs. Redstone in Motion - Used a lot for grief, protection bypass. Restricted Items: Matter Cannon - Applied Energistics - Protection bypass. Needlegun - MineFactory Reloaded - Protection bypass. SPAMR Launcher - MineFactory Reloaded - Protection bypass. Sacred Rubber Sapling - MineFactory Reloaded - A huge tree, once placed it takes space to up to 4 regions bypassing protection in the process and causing very low fps to clients. Plastic Bag - MineFactory Reloaded - Item Dupe Bug; Lux Capacitor - MMM Powersuits - Only restricted for block place for protection bypass. Creative StrongBox - Thermal Expansion - Item duplicator. Florb - Thermal Expansion - Protecion bypass. Confiscate Module - MFFS - Can steal players inventory's. Anti Personnel Module - MFFS - Killing players and stealing items. Desintegration Module -MFFS - Block Grief Sponge Module - MFFS - Fluid Grief Notes: The Mystcraft and DimensionalDoors worlds are wiped once per week to maintain the server stable and without lag - so do not build bases there! You can build towns on the main world, moon and mars, we don't know how stable the last 2 are so the main world is the safest for base building. Up to date restricted list can also be found >here.

Some of our major plugins:
      Essentials Buycraft DirectSupport HeroChat PermissionsEX RandomSpawn GlobalMarket DynamicMap Clans VoteParty and Rewards. Crates.  
      The Community
      CraftersLand is a Minecraft Community founded on August 2011, first started with a survival server after a wile we opened our first tekkit server now called tekkit classic. Now after more then 2 years we learned a lot and we try to provide as good and as advanced servers as possible. We also have a community forum where you can post problems on our servers or if you need any help.

Join Us!

Now some pictures with our Tekkit server: