*1.0.10b* ✶★✶ B-Team Server ✶★✶ → ☁ Whitelist ☁ Endless Fun ☁ Mature Staff ☁ 25+ Slots ☁ Friendly Community ☁ Age 15+ ☁ 24/7

Keep the server small?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like the server to have more slots?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ingame Name: Alx223
Why you want to join: I'm looking for a friendly drama free community to try out this modpack with.
Skype: I would prefer not to post this on a public forum to reduce spam. However, I can PM you this information no problem.
How well do you know this mod pack: I'm familiar with a small number of these mods, but a lot of them are new to me, but that is what makes this modpack so interesting.
Do you agree to the rules?: Sure, they all seem fair enough.

Ingame Name: kksippicup

Why you want to join: I want to join this server because I'm looking for a nice community where I can play this mod with other people who enjoy it as much as I do. I like playing Minecraft with other people and it's gets lonely when I'm by myself!

How well do you know this mod pack: Somewhat well. I'm familiar with some mods in it and some I haven't played with at all but I can't wait to learn about the mods I don't know. This will make my experience on the server really fun and I can learn from others.

Do you agree to the rules? Yes

Please consider my application! Thanks :D

Ingame Name: ExMob

Why you want to join: Love this Modpack (Mainly for Building) Want to gain creative ideas from others

How well do you know this mod pack: fairly know about tinker's construct but learning a lot. Getting into Thermal expansion as well.

Ingame Name: Kol_Xirel

Why you want to join: I'm looking for a fun server to play this fun modpack. Minecraft is a game made to be played with friends

How well do you know this mod pack: Fairly well

Do you agree to the rules? Yup

Name: Smacklepuffs

Why?: I've been following the youtubers playing and have been itching to try it myself.  I don't care much for single player.

How well do I know this pack?:  Not at all.  I'm a fast learner though and a good vanilla builder.

I do agree to the rules.

Ingame Name: lunarembrace (all lowercase)

Why you want to join: Looking for a whitelisted server with a small friendly community thats hopefully online later evenings/nights

Skype: I have skype, but would prefer not posting it on a public forum. i can private message my skype name if needed.

How well do you know this mod pack: Very well, I've played with nearly all of the mods for quite a while.

Ingame Name: My IGN is HaavardBrumle

Why you want to join: I'd love to join this AOTBT server because I have been looking for a decent looking server for quite some time, and I seem to have found one here. Other than that, I enjoy MP so much more than SP because you can interact with other players aswell as earn new friends. (Which I hope to do!)

How well do you know this mod pack: I know this mod pack a fair bit, I have watched all of Chimneyswift's and PaulSoares' AOTBT videos. I have also been playing a lot of singleplayer, but I find it boring after a couple of hours. (Playing single player that is). Other than that I knew some of the mods like Tinkers' Construct from before this modpack even got made.

Do you agree to the rules?: Indeed I do!

Hope to be contaced in the near future, I sure would love to join the server. Cheers!

Edited by HaavardBrumle

Ingame Name: Eman913

Why you want to join: I would like to join because i dont really like single player. Also i love meeting new people, i work great with others, and i believe i would be a great new member.

How well do you know this mod pack: I have been playing on the modpack since it first came out, i am really into the tinkers construct stuff. I am getting into the more technical parts of the modpack.

Do you agree to the rules?: Yes

Ingame Name: kingstorm33

Why you want to join: I want to join because I want to play this fun mod pack with other people but not too much people. I like this mod pack and would want to join this server to play with others.

How well do you know this mod pack: I know this mod pack really well. I have been playing attack of the b team since it first came out to everyone.

Do you agree to the rules? Yes, I agree to the rules.

Ingame Name: SnowminiCup

Why you want to join: Just want to have some friend to play with. It will be a lot more fun.

How well do you know this mod pack: plenty,but I'm learning :)

Edited by whitewinter

In-game name:bulletsucket

why you want to join: i like small, community - derived servers and to play with people i actually trust on multiplayer without taking the gameplay aspect out of it. this server looks exactly like that.

skype: bulletsucket12 (i don't use this regularly, only when required to.)

How well do you know this modpack?:i know all the mods in the pack, but actually use about 70% of them.

Do you agree to the rules?:yes, i do. i have read them thoroughly and pledge never to break them.

Ingame Name: eldermogle

Why you want to join: Looking for somthing new to try played alot of FTB and looking so see what mods are out there to try.

How well do you know this mod pack: I am new to this pack

Do you agree to the rules?: Yes

InsanityPhreak . . . 19 . . . Looking for a server for a friend and I to play on because I am at college and he is home, plus games are more fun when you can play with other people :) (My friend is Jamkill) . . . . SKype: You got it. . . I know bits and pieces of the mod pack, I just started playing PC minecraft over spring break, but I watch videos and continue to learn stuff. . . Of course I agree to the rules, I would not get to play if I did not :) 

Ingame Name:  Shandrew82

Why you want to join: Been looking for a b-team server to play on with my friend for a while now, and after looking through all the servers, this one seems like the most professionally set up server. I feel like on this server I won't have to worry about it shutting down next week :P

How well do you know this mod pack: I am very familiar with the common tech mods, but there are some in this pack that I really want to dive into and learn about!

Do you agree to the rules? Yes I do

Ingame Name:MINTCHIP777

Why you want to join:because i want a small server with no mods banned and a nice mature friendly server

How well do you know this mod pack: pretty well

Do you agree to the rules? of course

• Similar Content

• By aguamieles
      Hey everyone! I'm relatively new to Technic, and I'm having some problems launching modpacks. Whenever I run a modpack, the Minecraft window gets stuck on a white screen. I am running on a Macbook Pro on Mojave 10.14.4. Any advice on how to fix this? If needed, I can post a pastebin from my Technic console. Thank you!
    • By Davy2011
      So i've had this server from the looks for quite some years and it ran fine. But now when I try to play it, it starts up normally, then going to the world to boot it up, then BAM! It closes with "server closed", then just crashes just like that and throws me this error. I tried it with and without Optifine, yet it still throws the same complaint at me. I tried to remove any persky mods that was causing the problem, but nothing. I even updated every mod that was outdated using a mod that detects whats outdated and whatnot, yet it still did the same crash to me. Anything to do? And yes, I know its talking about Optifine not being compatible, but I don't know why it still crashes even with it removed. I've explained this all over and people just can't help. If nobody can help out on this, forget it, i'll just make a whole new thing and scrap this.

Edit: I've already fixed it myself, thanks for the help.

• By FemaleTophat
      My friend recently made a server on the modpack: Pixelmon Reforged. The server was pretty laggy, and I was having some problems rejoining, so I decided to go to task manager and force it to close, but after doing that, the modpack decided not to cooperate, and now it won't open at all. Other modpacks will open, sure, but when I click "play" on the modpack, it loads very quickly and then nothing happens. I can click play again, same thing. I tried deleting the pack and installing it again. Same thing. Please help? 
    • By Davy2011
      So i've had this server from the looks for quite some years and it ran fine. But now when I try to play it, it starts up normally, then going to the world to boot it up, then BAM! It closes with "server closed", then just crashes just like that and throws me this error. I tried it with and without Optifine, yet it still throws the same complaint at me. I tried to remove any persky mods that was causing the problem, but nothing. I even updated every mod that was outdated using a mod that detects whats outdated and whatnot, yet it still did the same crash to me. Anything to do? And yes, I know its talking about Optifine not being compatible, but I don't know why it still crashes even with it removed.
      crash-2020-08-18_02.51.45-server.txt
    • By brzi
      Hi, so I have a problem installing any modpack.. I tried reinstalling launcher, java, even tried a bunch of other java versions... I have a x64 system, here is a picture of my log

Announcements