*1.0.10b* ✶★✶ B-Team Server ✶★✶ → ☁ Whitelist ☁ Endless Fun ☁ Mature Staff ☁ 25+ Slots ☁ Friendly Community ☁ Age 15+ ☁ 24/7

Keep the server small?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like the server to have more slots?

• Yes
    • No

IGN: RetoxGamer

Why I want to join? Well I've applied for other servers just recently as in the last 10 minutes and figured I put in application here to. I don't believe in greifing and don't believe in creative mode. Looking for a friendly community with big projects to help on.

How well do I know the modpack? 5 but I have prior experience to all the mods in the mod-pack before it came out.

Do I Agree with the rules? Yes, depending on what kind of pranks you are talking about....cause pranks usually lead to griefing so I am unsure.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Similar Content

• By bradleybrand
      I am asking on behalf of my friend with autism.
      So we downloaded the Minecraft Launcher from the official website, installed and ran. It experienced issues download/installing the latest version of Minecraft.
      Luckily, from my computer, I backed up the need Minecraft files into a .zip file and shared that with him. Vanilla Minecraft works and runs.
      From there, went on Technic Launcher. Vanilla Minecraft won't download and install. Neither will my modpack.
      His Technic Launcher has an issue actually downloading and installing modpacks. Even the official ones.
      ---
      We have turned firewall off. We have uninstalled and reinstalled Minecraft Launcher. We have deleted Minecraft and Technic files from %appdata%, as well as using CCleaner to remove any extras. We have uninstalled 64-bit Java and redownloaded and reinstalled 64-bit Java. ---
      What could be a possible fix for this issue?
      Has anyone else experienced such an issue?
    • By aguamieles
      Hey everyone! I'm relatively new to Technic, and I'm having some problems launching modpacks. Whenever I run a modpack, the Minecraft window gets stuck on a white screen. I am running on a Macbook Pro on Mojave 10.14.4. Any advice on how to fix this? If needed, I can post a pastebin from my Technic console. Thank you!
    • By Davy2011
      So i've had this server from the looks for quite some years and it ran fine. But now when I try to play it, it starts up normally, then going to the world to boot it up, then BAM! It closes with "server closed", then just crashes just like that and throws me this error. I tried it with and without Optifine, yet it still throws the same complaint at me. I tried to remove any persky mods that was causing the problem, but nothing. I even updated every mod that was outdated using a mod that detects whats outdated and whatnot, yet it still did the same crash to me. Anything to do? And yes, I know its talking about Optifine not being compatible, but I don't know why it still crashes even with it removed. I've explained this all over and people just can't help. If nobody can help out on this, forget it, i'll just make a whole new thing and scrap this.

Edit: I've already fixed it myself, thanks for the help.

• By FemaleTophat
      My friend recently made a server on the modpack: Pixelmon Reforged. The server was pretty laggy, and I was having some problems rejoining, so I decided to go to task manager and force it to close, but after doing that, the modpack decided not to cooperate, and now it won't open at all. Other modpacks will open, sure, but when I click "play" on the modpack, it loads very quickly and then nothing happens. I can click play again, same thing. I tried deleting the pack and installing it again. Same thing. Please help? 
    • By Davy2011
      So i've had this server from the looks for quite some years and it ran fine. But now when I try to play it, it starts up normally, then going to the world to boot it up, then BAM! It closes with "server closed", then just crashes just like that and throws me this error. I tried it with and without Optifine, yet it still throws the same complaint at me. I tried to remove any persky mods that was causing the problem, but nothing. I even updated every mod that was outdated using a mod that detects whats outdated and whatnot, yet it still did the same crash to me. Anything to do? And yes, I know its talking about Optifine not being compatible, but I don't know why it still crashes even with it removed.
      crash-2020-08-18_02.51.45-server.txt

Announcements