TetraD

Diablo 3 A Legendary Prank

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By 3lade
      Imagine a world where your sense of adventure is reignited yet is still familiar, a world ran by a small, intimate community. Meet Alan's Legendary Server.
      The server operates 24/7.

Meet our modpack:
      - ? >150 mods (various magic, technical and adventure mods) ? 
      - ? Breathtaking Atmosphere: become aware of your surroundings, every step you make, every hit you take will feel real. Never has an adventure been so immersive. ? 
      - ? Technically Superior: all mods in the pack have been configured to suit our server to ensure maximum performance and enjoyment. We're running a custom dedicated server with a 1GBPS connection and 16 GBs of RAM.
      - ⬇ Solder Enabled: Solder has been enabled - meaning whenever something changes you don't have to redownload the entire modpack

Pack: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/alans-legendary-pack.890967
      Discord Server: https://discord.gg/BHD6Jzm

Join the Discord server and tag @Alan#1262, he'll provide you with the server IP / add you to the whitelist. See you there! 
    • By silas825
      Hello!
      my name is silas and im looking for someone to play some Attack Of The B-Team With!
      anyway if you feel interested by this then good:)

Anyway just for some infomation please fill out this little thing:) (filled it with my own data

Name:Silas
      Age(not required):14.5(but pretty mature/i think so)
      Gender(not required):Male
      Where do i live(for time and lag stuff):Denmark(CET/central European/Europian/i dunno time)
      Can i host the server(hamachi does not matter for me):no... my PC is not the best and it has had trouble with server hosting

Thanks for your time!
      Have a nice day!
      :hellyeah:
    • By TetraD
      We got a little annoyed that he complained about never getting any gear so we decided to set this up, I hope you enjoy it!