By [email protected]
how do i add mods to an existing modpack on the technic launcher?
i got a server that runs 1.7.10 pack with my friends and we want to add more mods to it. i know how to add mods to a existing modpack but that is for single player.
how do i do it so my friends can play with me?
This is a channel displaying me as a DeafBlind individual playing online games (currently Minecraft)! I of course have a server where I run to do this on. Anyone is of course more than welcome to read more about it over at
Here is the latest video!
I was trying to setup a server for me and my friend to play on, but then I ran into a bug where my tekkit legends client always crashed upon joining, I looked into the logs and all I could find was this. Does anyone know a fix to this? I've been trying to fix it for several hours and I can't seem to figure it out, much appreciated if you help me.
I always loved the old game of Minecraft and particularly the original version of Hexxit. After a big hiatus from the game, I've decided to come back with an original Hexxit server, new world, same game! If you're interested in joining, write below and I'll PM you the IP! The server is on a dedicated host with 3GB of RAM but I'll certainly upgrade if necessary.
This pack is designed for one specific server which is why we provide no server files. Please do not attempt to replicate our server. Thank you.
MODPACK LINK - http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/wild-west-frontier.185231
API (copy and paste this into technic launcher);
Having Issues? Please look here: http://wildwest.retg.net/common-fixes/
Our Official Discord
Climb aboard the modpack that throws you back to the days of the ol' west. We aim to provide an authentic yet fun experience to satisfy the desires of any western loving person.
Here you will find custom content, including new guns and artwork, a item based economy with a separate land deed system for towns. This server is full PvP so gang together to survive bandits or become bandits yourselves.
We take a very relaxed stance with players and generally allow most things as long as they are not derogatory to any player or the server (i.e. Racism, Abuse, Hacks, Exploits) so feel free to make yourself at home without fear. Our community has been around for over 3 years now and we have accomplished a lot in that time and we hope to continue with our accomplishments.
We really do hope you enjoy your stay with us, no matter what the length.
For more info about us, please check our site wildwest.retg.net
Standard community rules:
1. No Hacking.
2. No exploitation of bugs or glitches.
3. No racism, religious speech or other idealism.
4. Dont harass other players and community members.
5. No spamming, advertising or excessive swearing/CAPS.
6. Respect the staff - They are here for you.
7. Do not abuse staff members, we are here to help and we try hard to keep a low ban rate.
8. Have fun!
Wild West Frontier specific rules:
9. Dont use /sethome or /back in others claimed territory or to reengage in PVP.
10. Please try to make your town a town, we dont like seeing underground bases.
11. Have your town be "raid"able. Have entrances(doors/gates/ect) to your town/houses.
Just so people have a "chance" of getting a jump on you, or you forgetting to close it.
12. Dont make any lagmachines/ pointless contraptions.
13. Destroying/blocking roads (or near 3 blocks of one) are not allowed, and is harshly punished.
And remember: An Admins word is final!