(3.1.2)The tekkit private server!(non-pvp)(24 slots)(vanilla tekkit classic)((WHITELIST))

zagejk

So, this is a private server, no admins, only legit survival. We won't accept many people, and will be surviving together. 

the IP is 184.154.55.217:25565
 no stealing from each other of killing, only rules. If you dont obey these two rules, you will be banned.

no mods removed, or plugins, or anything like that. vanilla tekkit classic survival.

you CAN record, and I do not have skype.

uptime is 99.9%,

There is noone playing YET, this may be subject to change. I want nice people to 

just put your MC name, and I will whitelist you.
this is basically a usual private server, here is where you start off: 
http://postimg.org/image/4auxhzmih/

So... the app for whitelist is:

name:

why you want to join:

EDIT: sorry for the messed up text.

Edited by zagejk

name: liamm64

why you want to join: It's really hard to find a good whitelisted tekkit classic servre, I hope this will be the one!

Name:SlappingAssassin

Why I want to join: Looking for a nice community and I don't have to deal with people griefing or annoying me.

Name: StarTheOmega

Why I want to join: I just want to play on a small server that lets me play without the worry of immature players griefing. 

all 3 slots are taken! no further replies. whitelist on, join with this IP: 184.154.55.217:25565.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

name: Knight_Celestian

why you want to join:

First of all, playing on a private server is a rare opportunity. Because getting accepted among other people that are applying is hard competition for a slot.

Secondly, vanilla servers are the best in my opinion. They are great in a way that we get to appreciate the difficulties of no modification for player satisfaction.

Lastly, playing with other people that are accepted in the white-listed server is fun and mature. Fun because you get to meet them as complete strangers, yet since it is white-list they are the only people you'll ever get to meet, unless of course there are other new members being accepted. Mature because, who would waste their chance of being accepted to a private server, for their own satisfaction? These are some few points that bring out the maturity of other people, to get together and have fun.

Name: profratty

Why I wish to join: It is rather difficult to find a good tekkit server out there and I have been searching since my last server closed down due to money problems. This server seems like the perfect server for me and I would really love to join and become a part of the community! :D

Edited by profratty

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Gdasdaman

Why I want to join: I've been looking for a small legit survival server for a while now, I'm about to finish school and have the summer off so i should be getting a lot of free time. Also I want to get to know some new people within the community and improve my Skills within the game

Didn't see it was closed

Edited by Gdasdaman

• 4 weeks later...

name:  ynotdat

why you want to join:  I would like to join for the reason that i can't find any decent tekkit classic servers that don't have EE banned. 

• 4 weeks later...

Reason: I want to join a server where I can talk and hangout with the people in it! Where I can ask for help and make a house in a world without thousands of houses that were griefed just covering the landscapes. Also I'm a friendly person, and I like teaming with people!

Username: xdr3somex (disregard the username... my brother made it a while back...)

Edited by arealjesus

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons