Looking for an [18+] B-Team server for YouTube

Hi, I'm looking for a B-Team YouTube server, I'm a noob YouTube and want B-Team to be my first lot of videos, but I would like to be a part of a YouTube server. Also I'm 30 so I'm looking for a server with more mature players, I don't have anything against 15 yo's but I don't want to be the only "old" guy on the server lol. Anyway it would be great to be a part of a server with other youtubers where we can prank each other, while still recording our own stuff.

Here are some details about me:

1: Minecraft Name: Vegeta_RES

2: What country do you live in? New Zealand

3: Will you be uploading to YouTube, if so what is your YouTube channel? Yes, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9sV4gnCBBSsp7HALo3fahw - Nothing uploaded yet

4: How many times a week do you plan to be on? At least a couple of hours each day

5: How old are you (You do not have to post on the forum if you do not want, send it to me in a private message!): 30

• 2 weeks later...

• Similar Content

• By FATKRAKENCaTS
      When I try and get on to my friends server recently, it says 
      "Internal exception: java.io.IOException: Bad packet id 72"
      I'm not sure what to do. I've tried deleting the mod-pack and reinstalling, signing out of my account on the Technic launcher, and him resetting the server,  but it  just does the same thing. I have tried searching the web but came to no conclusion why it does this. So here I am with an account, asking for help. 😢😬 The version/release is 1.6.4. But yeah any help would be great! The computer I am using is a mac if that helps.
    • By Psychodelic
      Have tried uninstalling both java and the launcher what else can i do? Will send error report but dont know how. Any help appreciated.
    • By DasPanda
      Hey guys, anyone got a good modpack base on nevermine2 with a server download ?
    • By oxkto
      So I have had this problem since last year and just dealt with it,  I just recently reset my computer and thought i'd give Attack of the B Team another go. Not to my surprise, none of the modpacks will open. Help me figure it out it would be greatly appreciated.
      crash-2018-05-06_16.04.02-client.txt
    • By CaptainSmacker06
      This is very weird, the first time I loaded Attack of the B team up, it went just fine. When I tried reloading my world, my game crashed and sent me back to the launcher. I've tried uninstalling it and reinstalling the modpack. I also deleted technic launcher and then redownloaded it, to find that the modpack creating a new world said creating terrain, then flickered with the title screen, and finally shut down minecraft and brought me to the technic launcher. Please help, I was having fun while it lasted. If this additional information is needed: this is happening with every modpack i have been trying to play after it happened with Attack of the B team.
      Heres my crash report:
      [B#353]  # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
      [B#353]  #
      [B#353]  #  EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x00007fff78f00398, pid=5128, tid=0x0000000000000304
      [B#353]  #
      [B#353]  # JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (8.0_131-b11) (build 1.8.0_131-b11)
      [B#353]  # Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (25.131-b11 mixed mode windows-amd64 compressed oops)
      [B#353]  # Problematic frame:
      [B#353]  # C  0x00007fff78f00398
      [B#353]  #
      [B#353]  # Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
      [B#353]  #
      [B#353]  # An error report file with more information is saved as:
      [B#353]  # C:\Users\Fernandez-Greene\AppData\Roaming\.technic\modpacks\attack-of-the-bteam\hs_err_pid5128.log
      [B#353]  #
      [B#353]  # If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
      [B#353]  #   http://bugreport.java.com/bugreport/crash.jsp
      [B#353]  # The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
      [B#353]  # See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
      [B#353]  #
      [B#353]  AL lib: (EE) alc_cleanup: 1 device not closed
      [B#353] Starting download of with 3 tries remaining

Please help