marthike

Attack of the B-Team Server [Lets Plays] [3 more People]

Server IP:
--------------------
VirtualVagabond.mine.bz:25597

About Us:
----------------
  My friend and I are looking for more people on our Attack of the B-team server. This server will be for creating YouTube Let's Play videos. We're looking for ONLY 1 additional players to join us!!! We are looking for people who are trustworthy and that have created let's plays before.

We're looking to make friends here, and essentially make a connection with other people running channels, so that everyone on the server can create videos during their game play and we can all link and suggest the other players episodes, etc. We feel this could improve not only our own viewer numbers, but also those of the other players on the server.

If interested, please contact Me via PM or post with info about yourself and at least one link to a let's play or something of that sort that you have released.

Server Features:
----------------------
NO banned items.
ALL AotBT Mods are included and up to date with the latest pack version.

Rules:
-----------------
1. Pranks ARE ALLOWED but no griefing
      if you want to prank someone don't blow up their house or steal from them.
2. NO duping
3. NO X-raying texture packs or mods
4. If you use a 'nerd pole' (a column of dirt/cobble/sand etc) Clean it up, don't leave it sittin' there uglyin' up the place
5. NO griefing
6. NO stealing
7. NO rapid killing for no reason
8. NO taking other peoples graves
9. Follow what other peoples signs say like if your in a shop pay the amount they say
10. Portals are allowed, provided you leave sufficient distance that they don't accidentally mix-link

If you break any of theses rules you will be immediately banned so you cant ruin the server for the
rest of us.

Application Requirements:
-----------------------------------------------
IGN:
Why do you wish to join the server?:
How often will you be on?
How often will you create episodes?
Would you be interested in doing 'crossover' episodes?:
Provide a link to a previously created YouTube Episode/Series:
Edited by marthike

Age 16 IGn MrMunk00 skype none no utube i would lvoe to join ur server cause it would be little people and we could help each other out and play pranks :havlat: msg me or let me know if im in thx and again my IGN is MrMunk00

KiddStrong721

KiddStrong721

I just want to have fun and just plain have a great time.

I don't do youtube but I want to have a good time playing.

I hope you accept so I can maybe get a part to be in your episodes.

Edited by KiddStrong721

IGN: Nitsuj311 I believe
Why do you wish to join the server?: Sounds like fun and I need some motivation to do some recording of my own
How often will you be on? Daily, and if things are going well I probably will be on quite often.
How often will you create episodes? Not sure but every other day would be optimal.
Would you be interested in doing 'crossover' episodes?: Of course
Provide a link to a previously created YouTube Episode/Series: None. Was about to do some recording on a vanilla server but unfortunately the server's going under.

Also I'm 23 years old as of last week so I'd prefer to play with some in my age group

IGN: Eratheon
Why do you wish to join the server?: I am currently looking for a server exactly like this. Been hunting around the forums for days. I want to join this server to have a Youtube community let's play series. Where people record and the players are mature (and not numerous). 
How often will you be on? I am a student (18 yrs old) and I am usually on for a good time period on weekends. I can make some time to go on weekdays as well. Keep in mind, I'm a student and I will have a summer job. I can balance everything well enough, however.
How often will you create episodes? As I am not a "big" youtube channel, I will probably make one to two episodes of AotBT per week. Keep in mind, I am also doing my SG series, Machinimas and such. 
Would you be interested in doing 'crossover' episodes?: To be honest, I'm not 100% sure what you mean. But yes, I don't mind being in other people's videos, participating in them etc.
Provide a link to a previously created YouTube Episode/Series:
>Attack of the B-Team Series :: I've tried making an AotBT LP on a bukkit server that had lots of people, but I'm getting tired of it, no one to really interact with and no one's reactions would be put up on Youtube. If I do make it into this server, I do plan to add the future videos into this playlist and go off by "starting anew" or something. Edited by Eratheon

-----------------------------------------------
IGN: KnightZeta
Why do you wish to join the server?: to join a good server to have fun and take put the most out the mod pack and meet new people.
How often will you be on? everyday
How often will you create episodes? im barely starting out but as often as possible
Would you be interested in doing 'crossover' episodes?: of course
Provide a link to a previously created YouTube Episode/Series: https://www.youtube.com/user/KnightZeta4

How often will you be on? almost everyday
How often will you create episodes? almost everyday i am on
Would you be interested in doing 'crossover' episodes?: of course
i plan on starting my minecraft episodes in this server

IGN: CarlsFriend

Why do you wish to join the server?: Ive been looking for something like this for a while and havent found a server that provides me with mature friends/players. Also to make videos and to have fun with other people that have the same intent.

How often will you be on? I have a full time job but ill pry be on a little every week night. Weekends the most though.

How often will you create episodes? 2 to 3 every week.

Would you be interested in doing 'crossover' episodes?: if I understand the question right, or as I interpret it as playing with other players on video and such, is yes! Bigtime, I think that is one of the best things about doing a server like this is the friendships snd such.

Provide a link to a previously created YouTube Episode/Series: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy8tamJGo0VIW-rICKzXNcA

Other things: Im 17, please dont write me off for my slighty higher registered voice. I work at a printing company. I fix pcs and develop apps on the side. I also have a really sweet gaming rig I just built 3 months ago. Skype is derrick.wengerd and email is [email protected] Sorry for the poorly formatted reply but I am currently using my tablet. Thanks for consideration, hope to hear back soon.

IGN: dabeasty8
Why do you wish to join the server?:I have been playing Attack of the B team alone for a couple months but I realy want to get into the Witchery mod and it just isnt as fun by yourself
How often will you be on? 1-2 hours a day 
How often will you create episodes?few times a week
Would you be interested in doing 'crossover' episodes?:yes actually I would
'>

IGN: redman1525

Why do you wish to join the server?: I want to be able to play attack of the b team with a small group of people. I also want to make some YouTube episodes on the server. And it would be really fun to get to make videos with other youtubers.

How often will you be on? Once or twice during the week and a bunch on the weekends

How often will you create episodes? My goal is one or two a week

Would you be interested in doing 'crossover' episodes?: yes it would help my video making skills

I am recording another one tomorrow and I have fixed the bad quality video and sound for the new one.

Edited by redmanm

ign:recks3

why do I wish to join this server?:so i can have a good time

how often will i be on?: as frequently as possible

how often do I upload episodes?:I havent started youtube but i have been wanting to for a long time

would you be interested in doing 'cross over' episodes?: absolutly i have fun watching the "b-team" doing cross overs like the plots of land

link to previously made youtube video:like said above i haven't started youtube but very fun it seems like

(not asked in thread but age: 14)

also on skype my name is: 'John Randerson'

(not actual name)

IGN:Panda_Fire11
Why do you wish to join the server?:I want to meet new people and record a great modpack with a community that is close and everyone records
How often will you be on?I would say about 2-6 hours a day, It depends on how much of my time is needed for creating other series
How often will you create episodes?I want at least 2 a week but some weeks there might be even more
Would you be interested in doing 'crossover' episodes?:I am assuming you mean colabs, If so then yes of course,
Provide a link to a previously created YouTube Episode/Series:www.youtube.com/user/pandafire11

IGN: Reign_Motions soon to be Form Eclipse
Why do you wish to join the server?:I want to begin recording and i would like to use your server for this reason, and record this amazing mod in which i would like to show everyone.
How often will you be on?2-5 hours per day, depending on the day also.
How often will you create episodes? hopefully everyday but i know that im busy at the moment so at least twice a week.
Would you be interested in doing 'crossover' episodes?: of course if im accepting i will be doing one as soon as i can.
Provide a link to a previously created YouTube Episode/Series: havent created one but this is where it will begin and continue from here on out.

IGN: MHPage12 

Why do you wish to join the server? : I wish to join the server because I have been looking for a good reason to record the Attack of the B-Team modpack. I have been toying with the idea for a while, but decided that I would need a decent server to record. Also, with the recent addition of my friend Pandafire11, I figured that it would be the best time to start that.

How often will you create episodes? I want to do about one or two episodes a week, but this would be my 5th series that I would keep running. The day I record the video though, the next day it will go up. With school, this schedule could become difficult to maintain though.

Would you be interested in 'crossover' episodes? I am assuming you mean collaborations and if so then yes I would.

Link to a previous episode/series: 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By mino8423
      Hello,
      Just made a lava transported from the nether to the overworld using the redpower deployers and my server crashed. Whenever I try to start the server it outputs:
      16:32:19 [INFO] [RedPower] FakePlayer created.
      16:32:19 [INFO] [RedPower] Login is disabled.
      I saw something saying that I need to add the alchemic bags to the blacklist in the redpower.cfg so I did,
      deployer.blacklist="27562:0,27562:1,27562:2,27562:3,27562:4,27562:5,27562:6,27562:7,27562:8,27562:9,27562:10,27562:11,27562:12,27562:13,27562:14,27562:15"
      I also can get into the world and remove the deployers to fix it since the server won't boot.
      When trying to login I get
      Connection Lost
      Failed to login: Bad Login
      Thanks

• By LordZiso
      I downloaded a server to play with my friends, but after I opened the game I can't open the server, or if I open the server first the game won't open when I try to open, there are no reports it just crashes. So either the server is open or the game is open. My friend also tried but he can't do it either, the game is pixelmon reforged btw.
    • By Killerkat00
      This modpack contains modern warfare mods to simulate a new factions experience. Have you ever wanted to use Flans, McHeli, ICBMclassic and much more? This pack/ server has it! 
      Our server is brand new and has roughly 30 active players!
      We have many options for offensive and defensive combative strategies. We have sentries, blast proof blocks, anti air defenses, anti missile defenses, traps, mines, and much more to defend your base!
      For offense, we offer many helicopters, tanks, guns of all kinds, missiles, and much more to lay waste to your enemies!
      We hope you join us and have an excellent time, since we are new, we need staff and recommendations to improve your experience!
      IP: 72.46.131.66:25577
    • By Wuggabun
      So I tried to create a server with about 60 different mods and then got this error 
      java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/entity/EntityPlayerSP
      I really don't know what's causing this problem since I removed all client-side mods from the mods folder. Here's the server's crash report.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
      WARNING: coremods are present:
        SecretRoomsMod-Core (Secret-Rooms-Mod-1.12.2.jar)
        midnight (themidnight-0.3.5.jar)
        MicdoodlePlugin (MicdoodleCore-1.12.2-4.0.2.238.jar)
        MalisisCorePlugin (MalisisCore-1.12.2.jar)
      Contact their authors BEFORE contacting forge
      // Daisy, daisy...
      Time: 25.10.2019 18:44
      Description: Exception in server tick loop
      java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/entity/EntityPlayerSP
          at mod.mcreator.mcreator_communistBlock.<clinit>(mcreator_communistBlock.java:78)
          at mod.mcreator.communist.<init>(communist.java:44)
          at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
          at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
          at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
          at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
          at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)
          at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.ILanguageAdapter$JavaAdapter.getNewInstance(ILanguageAdapter.java:191)
          at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:599)
          at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor11.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:91)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$SynchronizedSubscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:150)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$1.run(Subscriber.java:76)
          at com.google.common.util.concurrent.MoreExecutors$DirectExecutor.execute(MoreExecutors.java:399)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.dispatchEvent(Subscriber.java:71)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Dispatcher$PerThreadQueuedDispatcher.dispatch(Dispatcher.java:116)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:217)
          at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:219)
          at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:197)
          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:91)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$SynchronizedSubscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:150)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$1.run(Subscriber.java:76)
          at com.google.common.util.concurrent.MoreExecutors$DirectExecutor.execute(MoreExecutors.java:399)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.dispatchEvent(Subscriber.java:71)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Dispatcher$PerThreadQueuedDispatcher.dispatch(Dispatcher.java:116)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:217)
          at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:136)
          at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:593)
          at net.minecraftforge.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:98)
          at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:333)
          at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:125)
          at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:486)
          at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
      Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.client.entity.EntityPlayerSP
          at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191)
          at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
          at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
          ... 39 more
      Caused by: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.ASMTransformerWrapper$TransformerException: Exception in class transformer [email protected]85c13de from coremod FMLCorePlugin
          at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.ASMTransformerWrapper$TransformerWrapper.transform(ASMTransformerWrapper.java:260)
          at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.runTransformers(LaunchClassLoader.java:279)
          at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:176)
          ... 41 more
      Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Attempted to load class bud for invalid side SERVER
          at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.transformers.SideTransformer.transform(SideTransformer.java:62)
          at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.ASMTransformerWrapper$TransformerWrapper.transform(ASMTransformerWrapper.java:256)
          ... 43 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      -- System Details --
      Details:
          Minecraft Version: 1.12.2
          Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0
          Java Version: 1.8.0_221, Oracle Corporation
          Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
          Memory: 651275368 bytes (621 MB) / 844627968 bytes (805 MB) up to 1895825408 bytes (1808 MB)
          JVM Flags: 0 total; 
          IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
          FML: MCP 9.42 Powered by Forge 14.23.5.2838 60 mods loaded, 60 mods active
          States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored
          | State | ID                  | Version               | Source                                            | Signature                                |
          |:----- |:------------------- |:--------------------- |:------------------------------------------------- |:---------------------------------------- |
          | LC    | minecraft           | 1.12.2                | minecraft.jar                                     | None                                     |
          | LC    | mcp                 | 9.42                  | minecraft.jar                                     | None                                     |
          | LC    | FML                 | 8.0.99.99             | forge.jar                                         | e3c3d50c7c986df74c645c0ac54639741c90a557 |
          | LC    | forge               | 14.23.5.2838          | forge.jar                                         | e3c3d50c7c986df74c645c0ac54639741c90a557 |
          | LC    | micdoodlecore       |                       | minecraft.jar                                     | None                                     |
          | LC    | srm-hooks           | 1.12.2-1.0.0          | minecraft.jar                                     | None                                     |
          | LC    | xijun               | 1.9                   | Bacteria1.12.2_2.0.jar                            | None                                     |
          | LC    | battletowers        | 1.6.4                 | BattleTowers-Mod-1.12.2.jar                       | None                                     |
          | LC    | biomesoplenty       | 7.0.1.2441            | BiomesOPlenty-1.12.2-7.0.1.2441-universal.jar     | None                                     |
          | LC    | bonfires            | 1.2.2                 | Bonfires-1.12.2-1.2.2-16eac59.jar                 | None                                     |
          | LC    | bookshelf           | 2.3.585               | Bookshelf-1.12.2-2.3.585.jar                      | d476d1b22b218a10d845928d1665d45fce301b27 |
          | LC    | buildcraftlib       | 7.99.24.1             | buildcraft-all-7.99.24.1.jar                      | None                                     |
          | LC    | buildcraftcore      | 7.99.24.1             | buildcraft-all-7.99.24.1.jar                      | None                                     |
          | LC    | buildcraftbuilders  | 7.99.24.1             | buildcraft-all-7.99.24.1.jar                      | None                                     |
          | LC    | buildcrafttransport | 7.99.24.1             | buildcraft-all-7.99.24.1.jar                      | None                                     |
          | LC    | buildcraftsilicon   | 7.99.24.1             | buildcraft-all-7.99.24.1.jar                      | None                                     |
          | LC    | buildcraftcompat    | 7.99.24.1             | buildcraft-all-7.99.24.1.jar                      | None                                     |
          | LC    | buildcraftenergy    | 7.99.24.1             | buildcraft-all-7.99.24.1.jar                      | None                                     |
          | LC    | buildcraftfactory   | 7.99.24.1             | buildcraft-all-7.99.24.1.jar                      | None                                     |
          | LC    | buildcraftrobotics  | 7.99.24.1             | buildcraft-all-7.99.24.1.jar                      | None                                     |
          | LC    | carpentersblocks    | 3.4.0-poc.6           | Carpenter's Blocks v3.4.0-poc.6 - MC 1.12.2.jar   | None                                     |
          | LC    | cfm                 | 6.3.0                 | cfm-6.3.0-mc1.12.2.jar                            | None                                     |
          | LC    | redstoneflux        | 2.1.0                 | RedstoneFlux-1.12-2.1.0.6-universal.jar           | 8a6abf2cb9e141b866580d369ba6548732eff25f |
          | LC    | cofhcore            | 4.6.3                 | CoFHCore-1.12.2-4.6.3.27-universal.jar            | None                                     |
          | LC    | cofhworld           | 1.3.1                 | CoFHWorld-1.12.2-1.3.1.7-universal.jar            | 8a6abf2cb9e141b866580d369ba6548732eff25f |
          | L     | communist           | 1.0.0                 | Communism Mod.jar                                 | None                                     |
          | L     | corpse              | 1.12.2-1.0.0          | Corpse-Mod-1.12.2.jar                             | None                                     |
          | L     | props               | 2.6.3                 | Decocraft-2.6.3_1.12.2.jar                        | None                                     |
          | L     | dimdoors            | 3.0.9+287             | DimensionalDoors-3.0.9-287.jar                    | None                                     |
          | L     | eplus               | 5.0.176               | Enchanting-Plus-Mod-1.12.2.jar                    | None                                     |
          | L     | motnt               | 1.0.1                 | EvenMoreTNT-1.0.1.jar                             | None                                     |
          | L     | galacticraftcore    | 4.0.2.238             | GalacticraftCore-1.12.2-4.0.2.238.jar             | None                                     |
          | L     | galacticraftplanets | 4.0.2.238             | Galacticraft-Planets-1.12.2-4.0.2.238.jar         | None                                     |
          | L     | mjrlegendslib       | 1.12.2-1.1.8          | MJRLegendsLib-1.12.2-1.1.8.jar                    | None                                     |
          | L     | extraplanets        | 1.12.2-0.5.5          | Extra-Planets-Mod-1.12.2.jar                      | None                                     |
          | L     | ichunutil           | 7.2.2                 | iChunUtil-1.12.2-7.2.2.jar                        | None                                     |
          | L     | imsm                | 1.12                  | Instant-Massive-Structures-Mod-1.12.jar           | None                                     |
          | L     | ironchest           | 1.12.2-7.0.67.844     | ironchest-1.12.2-7.0.72.847.jar                   | None                                     |
          | L     | jei                 | 4.15.0.291            | jei_1.12.2-4.15.0.291.jar                         | None                                     |
          | L     | lostcities          | 2.0.21                | lostcities-1.12-2.0.21.jar                        | None                                     |
          | L     | lucky               | 7.6.0                 | Lucky-Block-Mod-1.12.2.zip                        | None                                     |
          | L     | malisiscore         | 1.12.2-6.5.1-SNAPSHOT | MalisisCore-1.12.2.jar                            | None                                     |
          | L     | malisisadvert       | 1.12.2-6.1.0          | MalisisAdvert-Mod-1.12.2.jar                      | None                                     |
          | L     | malisisdoors        | 1.12.2-7.3.0          | MalisisDoors-Mod-1.12.2.jar                       | None                                     |
          | L     | moarores            | 1.1.1                 | Moarores-1.1.1.jar                                | None                                     |
          | L     | moreplanets         | 2.0.21                | More-Planets-Mod-1.12.2.jar                       | None                                     |
          | L     | morph               | 7.1.3                 | Morph-1.12.2-7.1.3.jar                            | None                                     |
          | L     | mutantbeasts        | 0.3.0                 | MutantBeasts-1.12.2-0.3.0.jar                     | None                                     |
          | L     | scp                 | 2.1.1                 | SCP+Lockdown-1.12.2-2.1.1-beta.jar                | None                                     |
          | L     | secretroomsmod      | 5.6.4                 | Secret-Rooms-Mod-1.12.2.jar                       | None                                     |
          | L     | lemonlib            | 1.3.0                 | LemonLib-1.12.2.jar                               | None                                     |
          | L     | statues             | 1.0.1                 | Statues-Rechiseled-Mod-1.12.2.jar                 | None                                     |
          | L     | supertnt            | 1.0.1                 | Super-TNT-Mod-1.12.2.jar                          | None                                     |
          | L     | thermalfoundation   | 2.6.3                 | ThermalFoundation-1.12.2-2.6.3.27-universal.jar   | None                                     |
          | L     | trapcraft           | v2.4.3a               | Trapcraft-Mod-1.12.2.jar                          | None                                     |
          | L     | twilightforest      | 3.9.984               | twilightforest-1.12.2-3.9.984-universal.jar       | None                                     |
          | L     | uteamcore           | 2.2.4.107             | u_team_core-1.12.2-2.2.4.107.jar                  | None                                     |
          | L     | usefulbackpacks     | 1.5.0.23              | Useful-Backpacks-Mod-1.12.2.jar                   | None                                     |
          | L     | worldedit           | 6.1.10-SNAPSHOT       | worldedit-forge-mc1.12.2-6.1.10-SNAPSHOT-dist.jar | None                                     |
          | L     | midnight            | 0.3.5                 | themidnight-0.3.5.jar                             | None                                     |
          Loaded coremods (and transformers): 
      SecretRoomsMod-Core (Secret-Rooms-Mod-1.12.2.jar)
        com.wynprice.secretroomsmod.core.SecretRoomsTransformer
      midnight (themidnight-0.3.5.jar)
        com.mushroom.midnight.core.transformer.MidnightClassTransformer
      MicdoodlePlugin (MicdoodleCore-1.12.2-4.0.2.238.jar)
        micdoodle8.mods.miccore.MicdoodleTransformer
      MalisisCorePlugin (MalisisCore-1.12.2.jar)

Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
          Is Modded: Definitely; Server brand changed to 'fml,forge'
          Type: Dedicated Server (map_server.txt)

What can I do to fix this problem. 
    • By Spearhead Gaming
      SPEARHEAD GAMING TEKKIT LEGENDS
      A fun, medieval themed PvE server featuring claims, custom content & plugins, no banned items, world anchors, kits, custom terrain, active staff, epic builds and much much more...
      discord.gg/gjjqVQR ~ www.spearheadgamingnetwork.com

LINKS
      Server IP: tekkit.sphgaming.com
      Discord Server: http://discord.gg/gjjqVQR 

ABOUT US
      We are a sever for the players - everything we do is aimed at a more enjoyable, fun, fair experienced for our player. Our management staff have years of experience under their belts, and our moderation staff are trained and disciplined. Our team is always around to help you out and make your experience here the best that it can be. We are oriented around service and quality.
      We strive to be different - we aim to provide a unique, original experience in Tekkit Legends, and put an immense amount of effort into our server, that many other networks are unwilling to do. Everything must be of as high a standard as possible, and we'll always do our best to achieve quality results. Our sever is constantly being updated to ensure we are up to date with the modern community, and to ensure we are always bringing you fresh, new content.
      We prioritise integrity - You may have seen many servers in your time, that use fake accounts to boost their numbers, use proxies to vote for themselves, lie about their specs and their community, and only care about their donors... Spearhead will never do this to our community, because we aim for absolute integrity and value an honest experience for our players. 

MORE INFORMATION
      Plugins: Many different quality and custom plugins that disable dupes, bugs, cheats and issues, and give the server an active economy, timed ranks, fun things to do, multiple worlds and much more. For security reasons we do not publicise a precise list of plugins.
      Server Rules: The server does not allow hacking, cheating or unfair play of any kind. The chat, while controlled is fairly chill, we just ask you to keep it PG. A list of rules is available on our Website, Discord, Server or just ask any staff member.
      Server Uptime: 24/7!
      Not convinced? Here's a few reasons that our server stands above the rest....
      The server is managed by staff with years of experience on modded servers It's Developed and Built by experts Our mod/admin staff are highly trained and disciplined Custom plugins have been developed to keep the bugs away Advanced security systems are in place to prevent cheating/griefing We allow claims to protect your builds, but have provided an arena in which to fight if you want! Large, detailed, epic exclusive builds are present everywhere you look We feature massive areas of custom, unique terrain We do not cheat our numbers or lie about our sever's stats No banned items World anchors and other highly useful items are available Nice donor perks are available, but the server is not pay to win Timed ranks And many, many, more reasons... Questions? Feel free to join our discord server, to ask any questions or get any help from staff (or just to chat!). http://discord.gg/gjjqVQR

MEDIA
      Server Trailer Video: 
      Images