Create Hack/Mine Shortcut on Desktop?

boyd_cyr

Hi, 

Before I start, I just want to say that the rules page for the Forum is hilarious!

I have searched the forums for this and did not find any answer, Is there a way to create shortcuts to the modpacks themselves on the desktop. It could open the Technic Launcher and then automatically start the selected modpack.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By aron9forever
      Hello, so i have been building on my tekkit classic map and while i was building, minecraft crashed with "Saving Chunks" screen. When i went to rejoin, it said "Simulating the world for a bit.." and after that "Saving chunks" and white screen.
      My techniclauncher log:
      https://privatebin.net/?e3752af48fe736a1#873mR1KLxx8hPqXt
      ______
      I FIXED IT! THE ISSUE WAS THAT I HAD SOME BROKEN ENERGY TELEPORTERS!
      if i remember correctly, i made this before the game crashed. https://prnt.sc/tk5lq4
    • By JadenZockt
      Hello!
      I was trying to Download the Technic Launcher. When this happend: I open The technic app and it says "Windows Smartscreen is trying to protect you" or something Like that. I click on my Infos AND IT DOESN'T SHOW "RUN ANYWAY" Why is this soo??? I need help. Thanks..

• By HailZz
      I got a new PC with Windows 10, Downloaded Technic Launcher, Then I downloaded Tekkit Classic, Then I press play then it loads Minecraft Assets and then just goes onto the Launcher again.
      I have uninstalled Java 8 and went to Java 7 Then I went back to Java 8, I have uninstalled Technic Launcher 5 times, I have uninstalled Tekkit Classic loads of times???
      Is there any help it will be appreciated
    • By AxeGarian
      Hi everyone, been ages since I roamed here, but i'm nipping in to ask if there's any News or Plans for a Minecraft W10 Edition version of Tekkit?
      Many thanks for your time.
    • By DjAngel1303
      As the title says i have a problem with my Tekkit Legands i installed it fine on the launcher it self went to go play on it see a nice minecraft screen pop up with the tekkit legands symbol on the top waited for 5-10mins then heads back tothe launcher page i have the logs here  please help me