1. Blu3Spruc3

Blu3Spruc3

• Similar Content

• By FATKRAKENCaTS
      When I try and get on to my friends server recently, it says 
      "Internal exception: java.io.IOException: Bad packet id 72"
      I'm not sure what to do. I've tried deleting the mod-pack and reinstalling, signing out of my account on the Technic launcher, and him resetting the server,  but it  just does the same thing. I have tried searching the web but came to no conclusion why it does this. So here I am with an account, asking for help. 😢😬 The version/release is 1.6.4. But yeah any help would be great! The computer I am using is a mac if that helps.
    • By Psychodelic
      Have tried uninstalling both java and the launcher what else can i do? Will send error report but dont know how. Any help appreciated.
    • By JustTrash
      Hello!
      I don't quite know what to write, but I'll give you a quick rundown of the server.
      What is our server? Let me tell you, we like to consider the server semi-rp, what do I mean by that? Well, we like to promote a team/solo based interpersonal world. Create communities, meet new people and maybe even wage war ;).
      We like to keep things free an open, we don't like restrictions, so you can expect looser ban lists, less plugins, less lag.
      What plugins? Plugins on our server consist of;
      - Essentials : The essentials!
      - GroupManager : To manage the groups!
      - GriefPrevention : To keep your builds as safe as you can! (/siege enabled!)
      - Buycraft : To benefit our benefactor.
      What can I be expecting from the modpack? Fun and enjoyable mods, explosives, armour, weapons, tools, quarries, magic, a mod for every person, A tool for every miner, A sword for every warrior. Our pack can be downloaded at this link: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/monitors-fun-pack.1263647
      How do I join? Our server IP is legnuts.fluctis.com:27334, and yes, the server IP is kind of strange, we do like to focus on our builds and stuff, but our community is definitely one to promote jokes. The server is whitelisted, we like to make sure members of our community are people who we feel can understand and appreciate our rules and such. To apply for the server, you can join our discord: https://discord.gg/r4T8BV7! All you have to do is confirm you understand our rules, and state why you wish to join!
      Speaking of rules... On our server, our rules are pretty simple;
      No cheating.
      No glitches.
      Also, we do not want players exploiting plugins, nor bypassing griefprevention. As you can see, we really don't want players to be restricted by any means! Our banned items also put into action this same argument, as of now, our only banned items being Watch of flowing time (ProjectE) and Dark Matter Pedestal (ProjectE). 
      Hopefully you have taken interest in the server and community and apply! I have decided not to attach any pictures, but rather leave it a surprise for the people who join.
      Thanks, see you soon!

• By oxkto
      So I have had this problem since last year and just dealt with it,  I just recently reset my computer and thought i'd give Attack of the B Team another go. Not to my surprise, none of the modpacks will open. Help me figure it out it would be greatly appreciated.
      crash-2018-05-06_16.04.02-client.txt
    • By CaptainSmacker06
      This is very weird, the first time I loaded Attack of the B team up, it went just fine. When I tried reloading my world, my game crashed and sent me back to the launcher. I've tried uninstalling it and reinstalling the modpack. I also deleted technic launcher and then redownloaded it, to find that the modpack creating a new world said creating terrain, then flickered with the title screen, and finally shut down minecraft and brought me to the technic launcher. Please help, I was having fun while it lasted. If this additional information is needed: this is happening with every modpack i have been trying to play after it happened with Attack of the B team.
      Heres my crash report:
      [B#353]  # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
      [B#353]  #
      [B#353]  #  EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x00007fff78f00398, pid=5128, tid=0x0000000000000304
      [B#353]  #
      [B#353]  # JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (8.0_131-b11) (build 1.8.0_131-b11)
      [B#353]  # Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (25.131-b11 mixed mode windows-amd64 compressed oops)
      [B#353]  # Problematic frame:
      [B#353]  # C  0x00007fff78f00398
      [B#353]  #
      [B#353]  # Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
      [B#353]  #
      [B#353]  # An error report file with more information is saved as:
      [B#353]  # C:\Users\Fernandez-Greene\AppData\Roaming\.technic\modpacks\attack-of-the-bteam\hs_err_pid5128.log
      [B#353]  #
      [B#353]  # If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
      [B#353]  #   http://bugreport.java.com/bugreport/crash.jsp
      [B#353]  # The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
      [B#353]  # See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
      [B#353]  #
      [B#353]  AL lib: (EE) alc_cleanup: 1 device not closed
      [B#353] Starting download of with 3 tries remaining

Please help