Sign in to follow this  

Every time I load up a world their is always one thing wrong with it or something odd about it.

The first world I spawned had CRAZY alps and highlands biomes they look a lot like the far lands

The second world I had never spawned any vanilla biomes until after 2000 blocks or so

The third world never had any villages, all villages were like 700 blocks apart, and they were all messed up, the roads spiked up and down, house were high in the air, and They would never spawn in plains biomes

Can anyone tell me what's going on? I just want to find some cool villages?

Biomes O Plenty seems to make villages spawn in more biomes - more specifically BoP biomes. I live in a village that's in a BoP jungle biome, and I've seen one made out of Mossy Cobble next to a forest biome.

Its partially because of the two b different world generators. BoP is a modded version of the vanilla version. They work well together while doing terrain generation but when it comes to villages they conlflict ever so slighty and messes some of the villages up...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By samurich
      I have tried to put the 1.7.10 versions of the mods in Hexxit in Witchery. It then loads the game and whilst loading it just goes back to
      the launcher without any warning or notice or anything. Does anyone know what's happening here or have any tips on how to fix it?
    • By ShrillBear
      Hi.
      I need your technical support again guys.
      I thought i finally solved this a few days ago when i posted my first post due to now solved issues.

1.)So as the title mentions it, the server is not crashing but instead it disconnects me from it. When this happens it says that there is a problem with MO creatures mod. (also it says that there is a problem with Tektopia when i enter the server, but of course i get disconnected after a few seconds).
      (also i removed stelar sky from the mods list)

2.)My friend can't connect to the server for some reason, but i did the port forwarding and hamachi network too. (sadly it seems that i must host the server and it's a hard task, because apparently 16GB of ram is not enough. i mean 6 GB is for the server and 5 is for the launcher ).

https://paste.dimdev.org/duhifayave.mccrash

I appreciate your help!

• By deathplayer43
      every time i try to open the game it closes the game and technic pops back up please help 
      ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // Surprise! Haha. Well, this is awkward. Time: 2/10/20 12:25 PM Description: Initializing game org.lwjgl.LWJGLException: Pixel format not accelerated at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.nChoosePixelFormat(Native Method) at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.choosePixelFormat(WindowsPeerInfo.java:52) at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsDisplay.createWindow(WindowsDisplay.java:247) at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.createWindow(Display.java:306) at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:848) at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:757) at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:739) at bib.at(SourceFile:635) at bib.aq(SourceFile:458) at bib.a(SourceFile:404) at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:123) A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- Head -- Thread: Client thread Stacktrace: at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.nChoosePixelFormat(Native Method) at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.choosePixelFormat(WindowsPeerInfo.java:52) at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsDisplay.createWindow(WindowsDisplay.java:247) at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.createWindow(Display.java:306) at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:848) at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:757) at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:739) at bib.at(SourceFile:635) at bib.aq(SourceFile:458) -- Initialization -- Details: Stacktrace: at bib.a(SourceFile:404) at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:123) -- System Details -- Details: Minecraft Version: 1.12.2 Operating System: Windows Vista (amd64) version 6.0 Java Version: 1.8.0_25, Oracle Corporation Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation Memory: 5279610144 bytes (5035 MB) / 5368709120 bytes (5120 MB) up to 5368709120 bytes (5120 MB) JVM Flags: 5 total; -Xms5120m -Xmx5120m -XX:+UseG1GC -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=4 -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0 Launched Version: 1.12.2 LWJGL: 2.9.4 OpenGL: ~~ERROR~~ RuntimeException: No OpenGL context found in the current thread. GL Caps: Using VBOs: Yes Is Modded: Probably not. Jar signature remains and client brand is untouched. Type: Client (map_client.txt) Resource Packs: Current Language: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null Profiler Position: N/A (disabled) CPU: <unknown>  
    • By FATKRAKENCaTS
      When I try and get on to my friends server recently, it says 
      "Internal exception: java.io.IOException: Bad packet id 72"
      I'm not sure what to do. I've tried deleting the mod-pack and reinstalling, signing out of my account on the Technic launcher, and him resetting the server,  but it  just does the same thing. I have tried searching the web but came to no conclusion why it does this. So here I am with an account, asking for help. 😢😬 The version/release is 1.6.4. But yeah any help would be great! The computer I am using is a mac if that helps.
    • By LordZiso
      I downloaded a server to play with my friends, but after I opened the game I can't open the server, or if I open the server first the game won't open when I try to open, there are no reports it just crashes. So either the server is open or the game is open. My friend also tried but he can't do it either, the game is pixelmon reforged btw.