【Hexplore-It Modpack 】〖TechnicSolder〗Creates a beautiful and DANGEROUS world that begs to be explored!!! (。◕‿◕。)

mine_my_own_bizz

First of all I wanna say thanks for making such an amazing modpack. Seriously am enjoying it, so thank you ^_^ I couldn't seem to find a place to ask questions if we were having trouble with something, so I hope you don't mind me asking here. I was wondering how to craft respirators and filters? It doesn't appear when I search for it in the items list thing, and I can't really go mining without it since enviromine effects air quality. I've been using leaves in my hot bar, but they only work to a certain depth. Also, I tried making steel using the metalurgy furnaces, and it didn't work, so I'm wondering if I'll have to melt down some chain armor in Tinkers (but not sure if that will work yet), cause I can't go to the nether unless I can make flint and steel to light the portal. Any helpful suggestions would be much appreciated! Thank you again for your hard work! :)

• 2 weeks later...

First of all I wanna say thanks for making such an amazing modpack. Seriously am enjoying it, so thank you ^_^ I couldn't seem to find a place to ask questions if we were having trouble with something, so I hope you don't mind me asking here. I was wondering how to craft respirators and filters? It doesn't appear when I search for it in the items list thing, and I can't really go mining without it since enviromine effects air quality. I've been using leaves in my hot bar, but they only work to a certain depth. Also, I tried making steel using the metalurgy furnaces, and it didn't work, so I'm wondering if I'll have to melt down some chain armor in Tinkers (but not sure if that will work yet), cause I can't go to the nether unless I can make flint and steel to light the portal. Any helpful suggestions would be much appreciated! Thank you again for your hard work! :)

Sorry, not sure why I never saw this.

I made it so steel couldn't be made that way to force the use of Tinker's Steelworks. Melting chain does work. I wasn't able to make it so that didn't wirk with no Modtweaker function well for 1.6.4.

There are a few other ways to get lots of steel but my lips are sealed. :P

• 1 month later...

I just pushed what will probably be the final update to Hexplore-It other than minor bug-fixing, or the addition of player submitted servers to the IP list. 

Also note that I have ceased development on the 1.7.10 version of Hexplore-It and will not be releasing it as I just do not have sufficient time to take it on.

I plan to continue working on some projects you will all enjoy. I will still be monitoring all forums etc...

Now go forth and HEXPLORE all of the things!!!

CHANGELOG

VERSION 1.09

>Changed a Voxel Menu thingy, Book changed, switched a few configgy-muh-bobbers

^BiomesOPlenty 1.2.1.434
^DoomlikeDungeons 1.5.1
^Forge 9.11.1.1345
^hungeroverhaul 2l-build5
^TiCTooltips 1.1.11
^Yampst-Hexplore-It v1.09

-legacyjavafixer-1.0 (Forge now includes)
-HQM (Never going to get to it)

Edited by mine_my_own_bizz

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Well, well, well,  The Hexplore-It domain and place I host the files are expiring soon. So it looks like Hexplore-It will be going offline soon.

It blows my mind that this pack is still being downloaded and played on a daily basis.

To date, since I have started tracking anyway, Hexplore-it has been played for 1,602,909 HOURS (and counting) across the world. Crazy!

Thanks again everyone for the years of fun. I will post if/when we go offline for good.

• 1 month later...