1. Nefzen

Nefzen

2. Munaus

Munaus

• Similar Content

• By Lord Plexo
      You are interested in our Project?
      Check it out! Its finally finished after 3 Years of work!!

You can get the pack on Curse aswell: https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/modpacks/plexo-95
    • By brzi
      Hi, so I have a problem installing any modpack.. I tried reinstalling launcher, java, even tried a bunch of other java versions... I have a x64 system, here is a picture of my log
    • By samurich
      I have tried to put the 1.7.10 versions of the mods in Hexxit in Witchery. It then loads the game and whilst loading it just goes back to
      the launcher without any warning or notice or anything. Does anyone know what's happening here or have any tips on how to fix it?
    • By DUMPSTER
      when i launch hexxit everything is just fine but when i enter a world after a few minutes the game crashes can someone help me out please?
    • By Bluebatdoc
      So I was playing Hexxit and I left, a little while later I went to get back on to join a server I made to play Hexxit with my friends on, yet when I tried to join it said "Bad Login". Now I don't know what thats about but then I decided to restart Hexxit, but when I tried to start it up it wouldn't work (And no, its not saying anything like minecraft has failed to start up, minecraft doesn't even appear.) So I thought re-installing the modpack would work, but now its not allowing me to install it again, what should I do?