[1.0.10B] HIMNI.SE ➔ Small and friendly ★ 32 Slots ★ 24/7 ★ No Whitelist ★ No PvP ★ Grief Prevention & Logging

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really love this server im already addicted even though i played it for the first time like one day ago, but it says it is 24/7 and the server was like the whole day offline D: .

Just wanted to have some b-team server fun on my day off...

If this is an error or something hope you fix it.

BTW its a very nice and friendly server yaay!

Yeah, the 24/7 is a lie. Had downtimes almost every day now ranging from a few second crashes to several hours. Otherwise this is quite a nice server, few lags and a good plugin selection.

I really love this server im already addicted even though i played it for the first time like one day ago, but it says it is 24/7 and the server was like the whole day offline D: .

Just wanted to have some b-team server fun on my day off...

If this is an error or something hope you fix it.

BTW its a very nice and friendly server yaay!

Yeah, the 24/7 is a lie. Had downtimes almost every day now ranging from a few second crashes to several hours. Otherwise this is quite a nice server, few lags and a good plugin selection.

Yes, having some strange problems today, Will fix it when I get off work.

And for the "once every minute crashes", they are gone... :)

Seems that a glitch is going on with morph and not allowing people to join, including me :(

every time I try to enter this server I crash, I was able to enter a different server with no problem. That could be because I have no morphs on there or something but idk if anyone is having the same problem and knows a solution please post :D

Edited by Avenged_Miner

• 2 weeks later...

Uh i have a problem and i hope its not to much to ask for you to help me.

Whenever i try to join the server my client crashes and goes back to the launcher. I tihnk i have found the problem and i would need some one who can access the server files to move my character to different chords.

My minecraft username is Ledledled1

I hope you help me with this thanks in advance ~Ledledled1

The page http://forums.technicpack.net/tracker/issue-1621-my-aotbt-crashes-when-ever-i-try-to-join-a-particular-server/?gopid=7967#entry7967

Edited by led184

Uh i have a problem and i hope its not to much to ask for you to help me.

Whenever i try to join the server my client crashes and goes back to the launcher. I tihnk i have found the problem and i would need some one who can access the server files to move my character to different chords.

My minecraft username is Ledledled1

I hope you help me with this thanks in advance ~Ledledled1

The page http://forums.technicpack.net/tracker/issue-1621-my-aotbt-crashes-when-ever-i-try-to-join-a-particular-server/?gopid=7967#entry7967

Your pos. is changed to spawn. :)

UG ok so i found what is cuase me to crash it is something in my chunk the is currupt or something and i dont know what it is or how to fix it so at the moment i am still crashing when itry to join and need some to move me back to spawn again sorry about this :/ also could someone go to my base and try to figure out what is worng? its like a currupt chunk or something.

Crash Report ~ http://paste.ubuntu.com/7323733/

Issue: Server/Client crashes when you joins a server/load the world

Cause: Depends on the error log. most common reason i have seen is because of an mod item that crashes the world. (Check the how to read an error log tutorial down here)

Fix: the fix for an block incompatibility. (the following example is for the oven from "mrcrayfish furniture mod" but it also works for the DNA Breeder.)

Go into the mods folder then to the config folder,

open up the cfm.cfg file and change the line:

1. I:BlockOven=854 

to

I:BlockOven=

Which should delete the oven from you world the next time you load it, (Thanks to  Kr0nZ)

Fix 2: you will have to open up your map in mcedit and remove the block manually.

Edited by led184

"DNA Breeder was automatically given the ID of 1004 which was conflicting with the Scent Burner from Necromancy. As a temporary workaround I've changed the ID of THAT block to 423. Just in case it's helpful I've attached the error log and ID conflict log."

You might want to do that just incase it causes server crashes in the future.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons