[1.0.10B] HIMNI.SE ➔ Small and friendly ★ 32 Slots ★ 24/7 ★ No Whitelist ★ No PvP ★ Grief Prevention & Logging

Well it seems that i crash everytime i try to log on the server again...

And i looked at my crash report and its the DNA breeder again... great

I will remove it again. Try not using it in an automatic system... Will be done 4-5h from now... Sry, at work right now...

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh oh it looks like minimanthefirst is having some trouble with the dna breeder (i crash when itry to join the server

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Shall we play a game?

Time: 4/28/14 12:16 PM
Description: Ticking tile entity

java.lang.NullPointerException
    at com.advGenetics.TileEntity.TileEntityDNABreeder.func_70316_g(TileEntityDNABreeder.java:204)
    at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:2209)

Sorry about the Auto-Outputs on the DNA stuff. Might switch to item ducts to see if that works. Also, i have 2 timers connected to droppers that get rid of junk from both systems so that might be the ticking tile entity. I might use the Item Droppers from OpenBlocks instead. Sorry for the inconvenience guys

If someone is able to fix the issue, I will be very happy as I can't even get on the server.

Fixed. Sry for the delay.

Since I have to remove the block with mcedit I can't fix it remotely. And I work long days sometimes. heh

Try avoiding the "Auto-Outputs"... That might be what's causing the entire server to crash, everytime this error loads.

Fixed. Sry for the delay.

Since I have to remove the block with mcedit I can't fix it remotely. And I work long days sometimes. heh

Try avoiding the "Auto-Outputs"... That might be what's causing the entire server to crash, everytime this error loads.

In other words, I have to remake my entire DNA production machines? Oh well. Could have been worse.

Edited by MinimanTheFirst

And i am in a corrupt chunk

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Quite honestly, I wouldn't worry myself about that.

Time: 4/29/14 2:54 PM
Description: Unexpected error

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Already tesselating!
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.Tessellator.func_78371_b(Tessellator.java:343)
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.Tessellator.func_78382_b(Tessellator.java:333)
    at net.minecraft.client.particle.EffectRenderer.func_78874_a(EffectRenderer.java:118)
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_78471_a(EntityRenderer.java:1284)
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_78480_b(EntityRenderer.java:1006)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:946)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:838)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)

Im having issues with people STEALING EVERYTHING I OWN. First, my xp tank. Every time i come online, it's almost empty. I even leave signs saying that unlike the annoying jerks who steal it, i work hard to get it. Second, i went into my witchery room to find my witches over WITH A FUME FUNNEL AND A FILTERED FUME FUNNEL ALL GONE. Even the chest with my witchery stuff was stolen. I know it was in an unguarded chunk but I was going to lock it tonight (I didn't have time yesterday due to IRL things). Also, my carpenters blocks made with the oven are also gone. Can i request that I get my stuff back (Seriously, you try collecting about 500 levels of xp to fit that tank).

Edit: Note: the Fume funnel I made myself with the filtered fume funnel given to me by Lolipopx.

Edit 2: Sorry about the rant. I was kinda mad that i somehow got deranked back to Seed (Im back to diamond rank which is good). I'm just tired of people thinking they can just take whatever they want from me. it makes me rage

Edit 3: Raging Harder. If it was any worth at all, it was stolen from my chests. Seriously, doesn't that count as briefing AT ALL. I lost a FULL RESONANT ENDER STRONGBOX FULL OF INGOTS AND ORES I SPENT 10 HOURS TOTAL MINING. Where the heck is your respect people? I also lost another resonant ender strongbox full of other items of worth. I'd like to request that I get at least HALF of it back.

Edited by MinimanTheFirst

Well you can stop taking you anger out on the people here cause they would never steal from you i know that. So why dont you try to talk to the admins or something :P

Any admins willing to give me back half of what was stolen, including (but not limited to): a half-stack of clay jars, 1.5 stacks of every Thermal Expansion Ingot (Excluding Shiny Ingots which i had 30 of (so 15 shinies)), 3 stacks of diamonds while trying to get the diamond rank (pic had fortune 3), a stack of ender pearls, and that's really it. Also, My witches oven with a fume funnel (made myself) and filtered fume funnel (gift from Lolipopx) was stolen. I want the person who stole my stuff banned asap. Until then, may i have permission to troll them to no end?

I'm in a bad spot I think...I was flying around trying to fill out my map while looking for chickens and I came across a huge cherry blossom grove and I noticed someone's awesome tower there. The minute I flew over to check it out, the server crashed. And it keep crashing a seconds after I log in. I know it's me cause I sit and watch others log in via the minecraft client and it works fine. The minute I get on though, it crashes. So there is probably something in that chunk that's causing the crashes.

Edit: I got free.

Edited by campbandrew

i got banned for being a chicken not the animal. i spawned in and was in the middle of know ware i did /spawn and tped to a wrecked spawn it was a bunch of houses and it was night i was looking around at spawn. i was talking to a dude on the server when i was typing i got killed by a creeper AT SPAWN!! so i respawn and do /back and theres nothing there but my axe. so i tell a admin that you guys should fix spawn and i get banned for being a chicken. plz unban me i didn't do anything bad the admins name was milk something i forgot the rest he banned me so fast.

That isn't a admin i know of unless he is new or a player named anything of that sort

ok well his ign started with milk. and can you unban me plz?

edit: it was the guy who posted this thread so yeah dude unban me!

Edited by bear100000

Same thing happening to me lost

basic Thermal Expansion machines

a magma crucible

hardened conduits

witchery stuff

FYI i know it wasn't protect but seriously who steals nobody i know

It happened to you too? Thought I was alone

HELP ME

I've been playing on himni for a while and it is a brilliant server but one problem yesterday I was making a airship and clicked on my controller and I got a internal server error so I re booted and on my attempt to re log in I instantly get internal server error sometimes I do get the option to L shift to dismount but it dosent respond and either I crash or get returned to the title screen

please Help me I don't want to leave this server its amazing.

From Bombman911

P.s I think Lolipopx knows where I live.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons