Sign in to follow this  
lilsaddam

Attack of The B-Team Whitelisted Server 5 new slots open!

Had 5 spots open up on my server due to inactivity now accepting 5 new members! You will be kicked if you are inactive for more than 2 weeks unless you notify me. Server IP is 198.24.161.213:25565 

Minecraft name:

Age (preferred 18+ as mature language is allowed on the server, as long as it is not insulting)

Why you want to join:

Your greatest Minecraft strengths

Your Minecraft Weaknesses

How often you will be on

Good luck!

Name: xdurantula

Why you want to join: I am looking for a mature server to play on and meet new people!

Your greatest Minecraft strengths Building, mining, tinkers construct, and helping

Your Minecraft Weaknesses Witchery mod :o

How often you will be on 2-3 hours daily!

Minecraft name: Whitestar_23

Age 18

Why you want to join: Been looking for a small community to join! I love this mod pack!

Your greatest Minecraft strengths: Helping others and helping with builds.

Your Minecraft Weaknesses: PvP. Never really kill others.

How often you will be on: If im not at school, or with my girlfriend. Ill be on.4-5 hours daily if i dont have GF Aggro.

Name: Svergheim

Why I want to join: Love the modpack, but don't like the crowds of public servers, and on top of this, my

last server that I was on has been down since the update.

Strengths: Exploring, building, and automating things until I have anything at the touch of my fingertips (at which point, I usually set up a shop or two).

Weaknesses: *over* exploring is all I can think of. I'm pretty good at the game, however, I do tend to just get off task and just spend an hour exploring the nether, or things like that.

For the most part, I will be on for *at least* 1-2 hours a day. On saturdays, I tend to spend more time.

IGN: Ferrety

Why: I really like the modpack But there is no real cool servers to play it on, and I also don't really prefer singleplayer.

Strength: Being creative and funny and just fun to be around.

Weakness: Knowing how to make something look good? 

Often: Well I plan to be on quite often, as long as there's other people on too, Weekends maybe 6-7 hours each and weekdays 4-5 hours depending on activities.

Why you want to join: Been looking for a aotb server thats whitelisted and fun and yours looks like the one :D

Your greatest Minecraft strengths I know the game in general well so I'm able to recite  crafting recipes and facts and stuff about minecraft and my attack of b team knowledge grows larger every day! 

Your Minecraft Weaknesses Umm well I'm working on my  building so I guess building, but it's starting to get better.

How often you will be on I will be on as often as possible, but I do plan on working this summer so when I have free time I'll be online :)

And my in game name is: Avenged_Miner

Edited by Avenged_Miner

Minecraft name: XBlackRav3nX

Age (preferred 18+ as mature language is allowed on the server, as long as it is not insulting): 21

Why you want to join: I've been looking to play Attack Of The B-Team on multiplayer for a while and I was looking for a mature community of players.

Your greatest Minecraft strengths: Well, I'm good at co-opping with other players. I can help with builds if anyone tells me what and how to do it. I like to explore Minecraft too.

Your Minecraft Weaknesses: Redstone and building. I'm pretty noob at building. But I'm learning more and more everyday.

How often you will be on: I'll try to be on everyday at least for a while.

Minecraft name: CoalCookie

Age (preferred 18+ as mature language is allowed on the server, as long as it is not insulting): 14 (I don't mind swearing although I wouldn't)

Why you want to join: It'd be fun to play on a server.

Your greatest Minecraft strengths: I'm know the vanilla stuff really well.

Your Minecraft Weaknesses: Redstone building.

How often you will be on: Probably everyday.

IGN: TheCharacter25

Why you want to join: Would like to play with some people, I don't like crowded public servers

Your greatest Minecraft strengths: Exploring, pretty good at some mods in this game now

Your Minecraft weaknesses: PVP

How often you will be on: I'll try to be on everyday, for a few hours

Minecraft name: f34i2prodigy

Age (preferred 18+ as mature language is allowed on the server, as long as it is not insulting)
Im 17. Leaving for college in the fall.

Why you want to join:
The server I play on is going downhill. The owner is not keeping up. I really enjoyed playing and being part of a community and doing things together. We had a lot of fun PVP events and building projects together. 

Your greatest Minecraft strengths: My strengths are my learning curve when it comes to mods, tinker's construct, PVP.

Your Minecraft Weaknesses: I haven't messed with the Witchery mod. 

How often you will be on: Every other day for at least 2 hours. 

Minecraft name: Cadalea

Why you want to join: I'd like to play some modded Minecraft in Multiplayer. I dont like crowded 200 slots servers, i just would like to play small whitelisted mature servers with respective pvp, pranking and stuff. 

Your greatest Minecraft strengths: Caving. I love caving. I can go thousands of blocks away from my home caving, hunting on the way, making torches, even making armor on the way. I do not return home unless i have full inventory of stuff.

Your Minecraft Weaknesses: I tend to get bored of my current home and making a new one. I kinda finish it quickly, and move to the next project to soon.

How often you will be on: I'll be online every day for few hours.

Minecraft name: ZeBennett

Age (preferred 18+ as mature language is allowed on the server, as long as it is not insulting): 21

Why you want to join: I like playing multiplayer, checking out other peoples builds and showing my own

Your greatest Minecraft strengths : building

Your Minecraft Weaknesses : Grinding and farming

How often you will be on : Most days 2-5 hrs

Had 5 spots open up on my server due to inactivity now accepting 5 new members! You will be kicked if you are inactive for more than 2 weeks unless you notify me. Server IP is 198.24.161.213:25565 

Minecraft name:

Why you want to join:

Your greatest Minecraft strengths

Your Minecraft Weaknesses

How often you will be on

Good luck!

hey, i would like to join your server, im looking for a little not crouded server where the players can comunicate easily without griefing or destroying other ones houses / bases.

Im 19 years old and i played this modpack for 2 weeks now (I love it).

Im very good at building, exploring, helping other players, redstone and stuff. but my greatest weakness is that i am addicted to minecraft ;).

i will be on every day i can for 2 hours minimum.

I hope i can join your server as quickly as possible

cya

Minecraft name: Ophelious

Age 28

Why you want to join: I've been searching for a whitelisted server for adults for ages! And I love the ATB modpack. I hope you have all the mods fully enabled.

Your greatest Minecraft strengths: making awesome workshops to make whatever I need

Your Minecraft Weaknesses: not much of a builder, I go for function over form but I'm going to work on that when I find a server to settle down on

How often you will be on: Mostly weekends but some evenings throughout the week as schedule permits. 

Minecraft name: alex2710xela

Age 17

Why you want to join: I want to play Bteam with people instead of on single player. i also want to start a series.

Your greatest Minecraft strengths getting a job done when i say ill do it

Your Minecraft Weaknesses Building above-ground houses

How often you will be on couple hours on week days and like 2-4 on weekends

Minecraft Name: n8bugs20

Why I wish to join: I wish to join because I want to play with the Attack of the B-Team modpack with a close-knit, and mature group that will respect one another and have an enjoyable time doing so.

My Greatest Minecraft Strengths: Resource gathering, the ability to adapt to my current situation, and basic building are my greatest Minecraft strengths.

My Minecraft Weaknesses: My weakest skills in Minecraft include creating and utilizing more complex redstone mechanisms and very detailed decoration and aesthetics.

How Often I Will Play on the Server: I plan on visiting the server 5 to 7 days per week and I plan on playing 2 to 4 hours per session. Over the summer My session time may drop to 1 to 2 hours per  weekday session, as I plan on working during the summer.

Minecraft name: GroinPains

Age (preferred 18+ as mature language is allowed on the server, as long as it is not insulting) 20.

Why you want to join: I'm looking for a nice, calm, dedicated attack of the b-team server to play on.

Your greatest Minecraft strengths - Redstone, building.

Your Minecraft Weaknesses - Lava?

How often you will be on - Daily, hopefully.

Minecraft name:Loopoo_93

Age (preferred 18+ as mature language is allowed on the server, as long as it is not insulting) : 18 and 3 months

Why you want to join: I would like the experience of join on to a whitelisted server and I would like to pal on a server that isn't crowded

Your greatest Minecraft strengths: Um, maybe Building or Gathering resources. I am also good at creating creative ways of getting power

Your Minecraft Weaknesses: Cheating on single player :(

How often you will be on: almost everyday defiantly the weekends 

:q:

Minecraft name:verotal2000

Age (preferred 18+ as mature language is allowed on the server, as long as it is not insulting):15

Why you want to join: i want a good whitelist server that i can play with nice people in!

Your greatest Minecraft strengths:building, exploring, 

Your Minecraft Weaknesses: dying a lot...

How often you will be on: every day or two

Good luck!: you too :)

IGN: Waynee95

Why me? Because I want a small whitelisted server and meet new people :)

Strenghts: Building, Exploring

Weaknesses: PvP..

Online: every day

Edited by Waynee95

In-Game Name: daboss57
Why do you want to play on this server: I have been playing on public servers, but i want to find a server to make my youtube videos on.
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): Build Building is what I love to do
What DON’T you like to do: I don't know i just really enjoy minecraft and hanging out.
Experience with modpack (1-10): Ummmmm well I know tinkers very well and I'm guessing 7 based on other knowledge.
What is love: Playing minecraft of course :)
Squirtle or Pikachu: umm Pikachu Why because he is a boss
Time spent: at least a couple of hours
Thanks for reading I hope I will be able to play on your server. Have a great day

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Killerkat00
      This modpack contains modern warfare mods to simulate a new factions experience. Have you ever wanted to use Flans, McHeli, ICBMclassic and much more? This pack/ server has it! 
      Our server is brand new and has roughly 30 active players!
      We have many options for offensive and defensive combative strategies. We have sentries, blast proof blocks, anti air defenses, anti missile defenses, traps, mines, and much more to defend your base!
      For offense, we offer many helicopters, tanks, guns of all kinds, missiles, and much more to lay waste to your enemies!
      We hope you join us and have an excellent time, since we are new, we need staff and recommendations to improve your experience!
      IP: 72.46.131.66:25577
    • By Wuggabun
      So I tried to create a server with about 60 different mods and then got this error 
      java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/entity/EntityPlayerSP
      I really don't know what's causing this problem since I removed all client-side mods from the mods folder. Here's the server's crash report.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
      WARNING: coremods are present:
        SecretRoomsMod-Core (Secret-Rooms-Mod-1.12.2.jar)
        midnight (themidnight-0.3.5.jar)
        MicdoodlePlugin (MicdoodleCore-1.12.2-4.0.2.238.jar)
        MalisisCorePlugin (MalisisCore-1.12.2.jar)
      Contact their authors BEFORE contacting forge
      // Daisy, daisy...
      Time: 25.10.2019 18:44
      Description: Exception in server tick loop
      java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/entity/EntityPlayerSP
          at mod.mcreator.mcreator_communistBlock.<clinit>(mcreator_communistBlock.java:78)
          at mod.mcreator.communist.<init>(communist.java:44)
          at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
          at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
          at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
          at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
          at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)
          at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.ILanguageAdapter$JavaAdapter.getNewInstance(ILanguageAdapter.java:191)
          at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:599)
          at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor11.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:91)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$SynchronizedSubscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:150)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$1.run(Subscriber.java:76)
          at com.google.common.util.concurrent.MoreExecutors$DirectExecutor.execute(MoreExecutors.java:399)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.dispatchEvent(Subscriber.java:71)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Dispatcher$PerThreadQueuedDispatcher.dispatch(Dispatcher.java:116)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:217)
          at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:219)
          at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:197)
          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:91)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$SynchronizedSubscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:150)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$1.run(Subscriber.java:76)
          at com.google.common.util.concurrent.MoreExecutors$DirectExecutor.execute(MoreExecutors.java:399)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.dispatchEvent(Subscriber.java:71)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Dispatcher$PerThreadQueuedDispatcher.dispatch(Dispatcher.java:116)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:217)
          at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:136)
          at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:593)
          at net.minecraftforge.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:98)
          at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:333)
          at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:125)
          at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:486)
          at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
      Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.client.entity.EntityPlayerSP
          at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191)
          at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
          at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
          ... 39 more
      Caused by: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.ASMTransformerWrapper$TransformerException: Exception in class transformer [email protected]85c13de from coremod FMLCorePlugin
          at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.ASMTransformerWrapper$TransformerWrapper.transform(ASMTransformerWrapper.java:260)
          at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.runTransformers(LaunchClassLoader.java:279)
          at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:176)
          ... 41 more
      Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Attempted to load class bud for invalid side SERVER
          at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.transformers.SideTransformer.transform(SideTransformer.java:62)
          at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.ASMTransformerWrapper$TransformerWrapper.transform(ASMTransformerWrapper.java:256)
          ... 43 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      -- System Details --
      Details:
          Minecraft Version: 1.12.2
          Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0
          Java Version: 1.8.0_221, Oracle Corporation
          Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
          Memory: 651275368 bytes (621 MB) / 844627968 bytes (805 MB) up to 1895825408 bytes (1808 MB)
          JVM Flags: 0 total; 
          IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
          FML: MCP 9.42 Powered by Forge 14.23.5.2838 60 mods loaded, 60 mods active
          States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored
          | State | ID                  | Version               | Source                                            | Signature                                |
          |:----- |:------------------- |:--------------------- |:------------------------------------------------- |:---------------------------------------- |
          | LC    | minecraft           | 1.12.2                | minecraft.jar                                     | None                                     |
          | LC    | mcp                 | 9.42                  | minecraft.jar                                     | None                                     |
          | LC    | FML                 | 8.0.99.99             | forge.jar                                         | e3c3d50c7c986df74c645c0ac54639741c90a557 |
          | LC    | forge               | 14.23.5.2838          | forge.jar                                         | e3c3d50c7c986df74c645c0ac54639741c90a557 |
          | LC    | micdoodlecore       |                       | minecraft.jar                                     | None                                     |
          | LC    | srm-hooks           | 1.12.2-1.0.0          | minecraft.jar                                     | None                                     |
          | LC    | xijun               | 1.9                   | Bacteria1.12.2_2.0.jar                            | None                                     |
          | LC    | battletowers        | 1.6.4                 | BattleTowers-Mod-1.12.2.jar                       | None                                     |
          | LC    | biomesoplenty       | 7.0.1.2441            | BiomesOPlenty-1.12.2-7.0.1.2441-universal.jar     | None                                     |
          | LC    | bonfires            | 1.2.2                 | Bonfires-1.12.2-1.2.2-16eac59.jar                 | None                                     |
          | LC    | bookshelf           | 2.3.585               | Bookshelf-1.12.2-2.3.585.jar                      | d476d1b22b218a10d845928d1665d45fce301b27 |
          | LC    | buildcraftlib       | 7.99.24.1             | buildcraft-all-7.99.24.1.jar                      | None                                     |
          | LC    | buildcraftcore      | 7.99.24.1             | buildcraft-all-7.99.24.1.jar                      | None                                     |
          | LC    | buildcraftbuilders  | 7.99.24.1             | buildcraft-all-7.99.24.1.jar                      | None                                     |
          | LC    | buildcrafttransport | 7.99.24.1             | buildcraft-all-7.99.24.1.jar                      | None                                     |
          | LC    | buildcraftsilicon   | 7.99.24.1             | buildcraft-all-7.99.24.1.jar                      | None                                     |
          | LC    | buildcraftcompat    | 7.99.24.1             | buildcraft-all-7.99.24.1.jar                      | None                                     |
          | LC    | buildcraftenergy    | 7.99.24.1             | buildcraft-all-7.99.24.1.jar                      | None                                     |
          | LC    | buildcraftfactory   | 7.99.24.1             | buildcraft-all-7.99.24.1.jar                      | None                                     |
          | LC    | buildcraftrobotics  | 7.99.24.1             | buildcraft-all-7.99.24.1.jar                      | None                                     |
          | LC    | carpentersblocks    | 3.4.0-poc.6           | Carpenter's Blocks v3.4.0-poc.6 - MC 1.12.2.jar   | None                                     |
          | LC    | cfm                 | 6.3.0                 | cfm-6.3.0-mc1.12.2.jar                            | None                                     |
          | LC    | redstoneflux        | 2.1.0                 | RedstoneFlux-1.12-2.1.0.6-universal.jar           | 8a6abf2cb9e141b866580d369ba6548732eff25f |
          | LC    | cofhcore            | 4.6.3                 | CoFHCore-1.12.2-4.6.3.27-universal.jar            | None                                     |
          | LC    | cofhworld           | 1.3.1                 | CoFHWorld-1.12.2-1.3.1.7-universal.jar            | 8a6abf2cb9e141b866580d369ba6548732eff25f |
          | L     | communist           | 1.0.0                 | Communism Mod.jar                                 | None                                     |
          | L     | corpse              | 1.12.2-1.0.0          | Corpse-Mod-1.12.2.jar                             | None                                     |
          | L     | props               | 2.6.3                 | Decocraft-2.6.3_1.12.2.jar                        | None                                     |
          | L     | dimdoors            | 3.0.9+287             | DimensionalDoors-3.0.9-287.jar                    | None                                     |
          | L     | eplus               | 5.0.176               | Enchanting-Plus-Mod-1.12.2.jar                    | None                                     |
          | L     | motnt               | 1.0.1                 | EvenMoreTNT-1.0.1.jar                             | None                                     |
          | L     | galacticraftcore    | 4.0.2.238             | GalacticraftCore-1.12.2-4.0.2.238.jar             | None                                     |
          | L     | galacticraftplanets | 4.0.2.238             | Galacticraft-Planets-1.12.2-4.0.2.238.jar         | None                                     |
          | L     | mjrlegendslib       | 1.12.2-1.1.8          | MJRLegendsLib-1.12.2-1.1.8.jar                    | None                                     |
          | L     | extraplanets        | 1.12.2-0.5.5          | Extra-Planets-Mod-1.12.2.jar                      | None                                     |
          | L     | ichunutil           | 7.2.2                 | iChunUtil-1.12.2-7.2.2.jar                        | None                                     |
          | L     | imsm                | 1.12                  | Instant-Massive-Structures-Mod-1.12.jar           | None                                     |
          | L     | ironchest           | 1.12.2-7.0.67.844     | ironchest-1.12.2-7.0.72.847.jar                   | None                                     |
          | L     | jei                 | 4.15.0.291            | jei_1.12.2-4.15.0.291.jar                         | None                                     |
          | L     | lostcities          | 2.0.21                | lostcities-1.12-2.0.21.jar                        | None                                     |
          | L     | lucky               | 7.6.0                 | Lucky-Block-Mod-1.12.2.zip                        | None                                     |
          | L     | malisiscore         | 1.12.2-6.5.1-SNAPSHOT | MalisisCore-1.12.2.jar                            | None                                     |
          | L     | malisisadvert       | 1.12.2-6.1.0          | MalisisAdvert-Mod-1.12.2.jar                      | None                                     |
          | L     | malisisdoors        | 1.12.2-7.3.0          | MalisisDoors-Mod-1.12.2.jar                       | None                                     |
          | L     | moarores            | 1.1.1                 | Moarores-1.1.1.jar                                | None                                     |
          | L     | moreplanets         | 2.0.21                | More-Planets-Mod-1.12.2.jar                       | None                                     |
          | L     | morph               | 7.1.3                 | Morph-1.12.2-7.1.3.jar                            | None                                     |
          | L     | mutantbeasts        | 0.3.0                 | MutantBeasts-1.12.2-0.3.0.jar                     | None                                     |
          | L     | scp                 | 2.1.1                 | SCP+Lockdown-1.12.2-2.1.1-beta.jar                | None                                     |
          | L     | secretroomsmod      | 5.6.4                 | Secret-Rooms-Mod-1.12.2.jar                       | None                                     |
          | L     | lemonlib            | 1.3.0                 | LemonLib-1.12.2.jar                               | None                                     |
          | L     | statues             | 1.0.1                 | Statues-Rechiseled-Mod-1.12.2.jar                 | None                                     |
          | L     | supertnt            | 1.0.1                 | Super-TNT-Mod-1.12.2.jar                          | None                                     |
          | L     | thermalfoundation   | 2.6.3                 | ThermalFoundation-1.12.2-2.6.3.27-universal.jar   | None                                     |
          | L     | trapcraft           | v2.4.3a               | Trapcraft-Mod-1.12.2.jar                          | None                                     |
          | L     | twilightforest      | 3.9.984               | twilightforest-1.12.2-3.9.984-universal.jar       | None                                     |
          | L     | uteamcore           | 2.2.4.107             | u_team_core-1.12.2-2.2.4.107.jar                  | None                                     |
          | L     | usefulbackpacks     | 1.5.0.23              | Useful-Backpacks-Mod-1.12.2.jar                   | None                                     |
          | L     | worldedit           | 6.1.10-SNAPSHOT       | worldedit-forge-mc1.12.2-6.1.10-SNAPSHOT-dist.jar | None                                     |
          | L     | midnight            | 0.3.5                 | themidnight-0.3.5.jar                             | None                                     |
          Loaded coremods (and transformers): 
      SecretRoomsMod-Core (Secret-Rooms-Mod-1.12.2.jar)
        com.wynprice.secretroomsmod.core.SecretRoomsTransformer
      midnight (themidnight-0.3.5.jar)
        com.mushroom.midnight.core.transformer.MidnightClassTransformer
      MicdoodlePlugin (MicdoodleCore-1.12.2-4.0.2.238.jar)
        micdoodle8.mods.miccore.MicdoodleTransformer
      MalisisCorePlugin (MalisisCore-1.12.2.jar)

Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
          Is Modded: Definitely; Server brand changed to 'fml,forge'
          Type: Dedicated Server (map_server.txt)

What can I do to fix this problem. 
    • By Spearhead Gaming
      SPEARHEAD GAMING TEKKIT LEGENDS
      A fun, medieval themed PvE server featuring claims, custom content & plugins, no banned items, world anchors, kits, custom terrain, active staff, epic builds and much much more...
      discord.gg/gjjqVQR ~ www.spearheadgamingnetwork.com

LINKS
      Server IP: tekkit.sphgaming.com
      Discord Server: http://discord.gg/gjjqVQR 

ABOUT US
      We are a sever for the players - everything we do is aimed at a more enjoyable, fun, fair experienced for our player. Our management staff have years of experience under their belts, and our moderation staff are trained and disciplined. Our team is always around to help you out and make your experience here the best that it can be. We are oriented around service and quality.
      We strive to be different - we aim to provide a unique, original experience in Tekkit Legends, and put an immense amount of effort into our server, that many other networks are unwilling to do. Everything must be of as high a standard as possible, and we'll always do our best to achieve quality results. Our sever is constantly being updated to ensure we are up to date with the modern community, and to ensure we are always bringing you fresh, new content.
      We prioritise integrity - You may have seen many servers in your time, that use fake accounts to boost their numbers, use proxies to vote for themselves, lie about their specs and their community, and only care about their donors... Spearhead will never do this to our community, because we aim for absolute integrity and value an honest experience for our players. 

MORE INFORMATION
      Plugins: Many different quality and custom plugins that disable dupes, bugs, cheats and issues, and give the server an active economy, timed ranks, fun things to do, multiple worlds and much more. For security reasons we do not publicise a precise list of plugins.
      Server Rules: The server does not allow hacking, cheating or unfair play of any kind. The chat, while controlled is fairly chill, we just ask you to keep it PG. A list of rules is available on our Website, Discord, Server or just ask any staff member.
      Server Uptime: 24/7!
      Not convinced? Here's a few reasons that our server stands above the rest....
      The server is managed by staff with years of experience on modded servers It's Developed and Built by experts Our mod/admin staff are highly trained and disciplined Custom plugins have been developed to keep the bugs away Advanced security systems are in place to prevent cheating/griefing We allow claims to protect your builds, but have provided an arena in which to fight if you want! Large, detailed, epic exclusive builds are present everywhere you look We feature massive areas of custom, unique terrain We do not cheat our numbers or lie about our sever's stats No banned items World anchors and other highly useful items are available Nice donor perks are available, but the server is not pay to win Timed ranks And many, many, more reasons... Questions? Feel free to join our discord server, to ask any questions or get any help from staff (or just to chat!). http://discord.gg/gjjqVQR

MEDIA
      Server Trailer Video: 
      Images

• By ZakDank
      PLEASE NOTE:
      This pack is designed for one specific server which is why we provide no server files. Please do not attempt to replicate our server. Thank you.

MODPACK LINK - http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/wild-west-frontier.185231
      API (copy and paste this into technic launcher);
      http://api.technicpack.net/modpack/wild-west-frontier

Having Issues? Please look here: http://wildwest.retg.net/common-fixes/

Our Official Discord
      Climb aboard the modpack that throws you back to the days of the ol' west. We aim to provide an authentic yet fun experience to satisfy the desires of any western loving person.

Old Screenshots

Here you will find custom content, including new guns and artwork, a item based economy with a separate land deed system for towns. This server is full PvP so gang together to survive bandits or become bandits yourselves.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our Community
      We take a very relaxed stance with players and generally allow most things as long as they are not derogatory to any player or the server (i.e. Racism, Abuse, Hacks, Exploits) so feel free to make yourself at home without fear. Our community has been around for over 3 years now and we have accomplished a lot in that time and we hope to continue with our accomplishments.
      We really do hope you enjoy your stay with us, no matter what the length.
      For more info about us, please check our site wildwest.retg.net

Standard community rules:
      1. No Hacking.
      2. No exploitation of bugs or glitches.
      3. No racism, religious speech or other idealism.
      4. Dont harass other players and community members.
      5. No spamming, advertising or excessive swearing/CAPS.
      6. Respect the staff - They are here for you.
      7. Do not abuse staff members, we are here to help and we try hard to keep a low ban rate.
      8. Have fun!

Wild West Frontier specific rules:
      9. Dont use /sethome or /back in others claimed territory or to reengage in PVP.
      10. Please try to make your town a town, we dont like seeing underground bases.
      11. Have your town be "raid"able. Have entrances(doors/gates/ect) to your town/houses.
      Just so people have a "chance" of getting a jump on you, or you forgetting to close it.
      12. Dont make any lagmachines/ pointless contraptions.
      13. Destroying/blocking roads (or near 3 blocks of one) are not allowed, and is harshly punished.
      And remember: An Admins word is final!

• By TBGS_Destroyer
      So i got Technic and i thought it would be cool yea alot of modpacks and stuff ... so i downloaded pixelmon so i can play with a friend and i clicked play  it loaded then it closed the  launcher and re-opened the launcher saying nothing and i tried this for several modpacks its the same for all of them my java is up tp date 64-bit and i dont know why anything isnt loading??