Attack of The B-Team Whitelisted Server 5 new slots open!

Had 5 spots open up on my server due to inactivity now accepting 5 new members! You will be kicked if you are inactive for more than 2 weeks unless you notify me. Server IP is 198.24.161.213:25565 

Minecraft name:

Age (preferred 18+ as mature language is allowed on the server, as long as it is not insulting)

Why you want to join:

Your greatest Minecraft strengths

Your Minecraft Weaknesses

How often you will be on

Good luck!

Name: xdurantula

Why you want to join: I am looking for a mature server to play on and meet new people!

Your greatest Minecraft strengths Building, mining, tinkers construct, and helping

Your Minecraft Weaknesses Witchery mod :o

How often you will be on 2-3 hours daily!

Minecraft name: Whitestar_23

Age 18

Why you want to join: Been looking for a small community to join! I love this mod pack!

Your greatest Minecraft strengths: Helping others and helping with builds.

Your Minecraft Weaknesses: PvP. Never really kill others.

How often you will be on: If im not at school, or with my girlfriend. Ill be on.4-5 hours daily if i dont have GF Aggro.

Name: Svergheim

Why I want to join: Love the modpack, but don't like the crowds of public servers, and on top of this, my

last server that I was on has been down since the update.

Strengths: Exploring, building, and automating things until I have anything at the touch of my fingertips (at which point, I usually set up a shop or two).

Weaknesses: *over* exploring is all I can think of. I'm pretty good at the game, however, I do tend to just get off task and just spend an hour exploring the nether, or things like that.

For the most part, I will be on for *at least* 1-2 hours a day. On saturdays, I tend to spend more time.

IGN: Ferrety

Why: I really like the modpack But there is no real cool servers to play it on, and I also don't really prefer singleplayer.

Strength: Being creative and funny and just fun to be around.

Weakness: Knowing how to make something look good? 

Often: Well I plan to be on quite often, as long as there's other people on too, Weekends maybe 6-7 hours each and weekdays 4-5 hours depending on activities.

Why you want to join: Been looking for a aotb server thats whitelisted and fun and yours looks like the one :D

Your greatest Minecraft strengths I know the game in general well so I'm able to recite  crafting recipes and facts and stuff about minecraft and my attack of b team knowledge grows larger every day! 

Your Minecraft Weaknesses Umm well I'm working on my  building so I guess building, but it's starting to get better.

How often you will be on I will be on as often as possible, but I do plan on working this summer so when I have free time I'll be online :)

And my in game name is: Avenged_Miner

Edited by Avenged_Miner

Minecraft name: XBlackRav3nX

Age (preferred 18+ as mature language is allowed on the server, as long as it is not insulting): 21

Why you want to join: I've been looking to play Attack Of The B-Team on multiplayer for a while and I was looking for a mature community of players.

Your greatest Minecraft strengths: Well, I'm good at co-opping with other players. I can help with builds if anyone tells me what and how to do it. I like to explore Minecraft too.

Your Minecraft Weaknesses: Redstone and building. I'm pretty noob at building. But I'm learning more and more everyday.

How often you will be on: I'll try to be on everyday at least for a while.

Minecraft name: CoalCookie

Age (preferred 18+ as mature language is allowed on the server, as long as it is not insulting): 14 (I don't mind swearing although I wouldn't)

Why you want to join: It'd be fun to play on a server.

Your greatest Minecraft strengths: I'm know the vanilla stuff really well.

Your Minecraft Weaknesses: Redstone building.

How often you will be on: Probably everyday.

IGN: TheCharacter25

Why you want to join: Would like to play with some people, I don't like crowded public servers

Your greatest Minecraft strengths: Exploring, pretty good at some mods in this game now

Your Minecraft weaknesses: PVP

How often you will be on: I'll try to be on everyday, for a few hours

Minecraft name: f34i2prodigy

Age (preferred 18+ as mature language is allowed on the server, as long as it is not insulting)
Im 17. Leaving for college in the fall.

Why you want to join:
The server I play on is going downhill. The owner is not keeping up. I really enjoyed playing and being part of a community and doing things together. We had a lot of fun PVP events and building projects together. 

Your greatest Minecraft strengths: My strengths are my learning curve when it comes to mods, tinker's construct, PVP.

Your Minecraft Weaknesses: I haven't messed with the Witchery mod. 

How often you will be on: Every other day for at least 2 hours. 

Minecraft name: Cadalea

Why you want to join: I'd like to play some modded Minecraft in Multiplayer. I dont like crowded 200 slots servers, i just would like to play small whitelisted mature servers with respective pvp, pranking and stuff. 

Your greatest Minecraft strengths: Caving. I love caving. I can go thousands of blocks away from my home caving, hunting on the way, making torches, even making armor on the way. I do not return home unless i have full inventory of stuff.

Your Minecraft Weaknesses: I tend to get bored of my current home and making a new one. I kinda finish it quickly, and move to the next project to soon.

How often you will be on: I'll be online every day for few hours.

Minecraft name: ZeBennett

Age (preferred 18+ as mature language is allowed on the server, as long as it is not insulting): 21

Why you want to join: I like playing multiplayer, checking out other peoples builds and showing my own

Your greatest Minecraft strengths : building

Your Minecraft Weaknesses : Grinding and farming

How often you will be on : Most days 2-5 hrs

Had 5 spots open up on my server due to inactivity now accepting 5 new members! You will be kicked if you are inactive for more than 2 weeks unless you notify me. Server IP is 198.24.161.213:25565 

Minecraft name:

Why you want to join:

Your greatest Minecraft strengths

Your Minecraft Weaknesses

How often you will be on

Good luck!

hey, i would like to join your server, im looking for a little not crouded server where the players can comunicate easily without griefing or destroying other ones houses / bases.

Im 19 years old and i played this modpack for 2 weeks now (I love it).

Im very good at building, exploring, helping other players, redstone and stuff. but my greatest weakness is that i am addicted to minecraft ;).

i will be on every day i can for 2 hours minimum.

I hope i can join your server as quickly as possible

cya

Minecraft name: Ophelious

Age 28

Why you want to join: I've been searching for a whitelisted server for adults for ages! And I love the ATB modpack. I hope you have all the mods fully enabled.

Your greatest Minecraft strengths: making awesome workshops to make whatever I need

Your Minecraft Weaknesses: not much of a builder, I go for function over form but I'm going to work on that when I find a server to settle down on

How often you will be on: Mostly weekends but some evenings throughout the week as schedule permits. 

Minecraft name: alex2710xela

Age 17

Why you want to join: I want to play Bteam with people instead of on single player. i also want to start a series.

Your greatest Minecraft strengths getting a job done when i say ill do it

Your Minecraft Weaknesses Building above-ground houses

How often you will be on couple hours on week days and like 2-4 on weekends

Minecraft Name: n8bugs20

Why I wish to join: I wish to join because I want to play with the Attack of the B-Team modpack with a close-knit, and mature group that will respect one another and have an enjoyable time doing so.

My Greatest Minecraft Strengths: Resource gathering, the ability to adapt to my current situation, and basic building are my greatest Minecraft strengths.

My Minecraft Weaknesses: My weakest skills in Minecraft include creating and utilizing more complex redstone mechanisms and very detailed decoration and aesthetics.

How Often I Will Play on the Server: I plan on visiting the server 5 to 7 days per week and I plan on playing 2 to 4 hours per session. Over the summer My session time may drop to 1 to 2 hours per  weekday session, as I plan on working during the summer.

Minecraft name: GroinPains

Age (preferred 18+ as mature language is allowed on the server, as long as it is not insulting) 20.

Why you want to join: I'm looking for a nice, calm, dedicated attack of the b-team server to play on.

Your greatest Minecraft strengths - Redstone, building.

Your Minecraft Weaknesses - Lava?

How often you will be on - Daily, hopefully.

Minecraft name:Loopoo_93

Age (preferred 18+ as mature language is allowed on the server, as long as it is not insulting) : 18 and 3 months

Why you want to join: I would like the experience of join on to a whitelisted server and I would like to pal on a server that isn't crowded

Your greatest Minecraft strengths: Um, maybe Building or Gathering resources. I am also good at creating creative ways of getting power

Your Minecraft Weaknesses: Cheating on single player :(

How often you will be on: almost everyday defiantly the weekends 

:q:

Minecraft name:verotal2000

Age (preferred 18+ as mature language is allowed on the server, as long as it is not insulting):15

Why you want to join: i want a good whitelist server that i can play with nice people in!

Your greatest Minecraft strengths:building, exploring, 

Your Minecraft Weaknesses: dying a lot...

How often you will be on: every day or two

Good luck!: you too :)

In-Game Name: daboss57
Why do you want to play on this server: I have been playing on public servers, but i want to find a server to make my youtube videos on.
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): Build Building is what I love to do
What DON’T you like to do: I don't know i just really enjoy minecraft and hanging out.
Experience with modpack (1-10): Ummmmm well I know tinkers very well and I'm guessing 7 based on other knowledge.
What is love: Playing minecraft of course :)
Squirtle or Pikachu: umm Pikachu Why because he is a boss
Time spent: at least a couple of hours
Thanks for reading I hope I will be able to play on your server. Have a great day

• Similar Content

• By Grexxity
      Hey come checkout my tekkit classic server. I put a lot of work tweaking out all of the bugs and trying to make it so players have the best tekkit classic experience. Also I am not using a "Fake Player" plugin to simulate there are a bunch people on the server *cough *cough mc-complex. So I hope you come and check it out!
      My main reason for creating this server is to bring back one of my favorite mod packs back.
      Ip: tekkit.dragoncraftmc.net
      Discord: https://discord.gg/H9e6MVRTEv
      By Guest
    • By redluni
      Last year I created 2 modpacks on 1.12.2 following advice from this post: How to make a Minecraft modpack – Platform Help Center (zendesk.com) . Today I decided to create another one and did the same things as last time, now however when I start the game on technic platform forge does not load so it just a vanilla 1.12.2, I have checked the files and everything is there. If anyone could help me I would be pleased. This is the modpack: BProjeto 1.0 - Technic Platform (technicpack.net) .
      Thanks in advance.
    • By Lord Ptolemy
      If you're looking to have your Technic Platform or Forum account deleted you can request their deletion by following the instructions below:

Table of Contents
      1. Technic Platform Account
      2. Technic Forum Account
      3. Frequent Issues & Answers

Technic Platform Account
      1. Login into your platform account at https://www.technicpack.net/login
      2. Click on your profile picture in the top right of the window

3. Click on the button called "Report User" 

4. For the "Report Reason" select "Other reason (Describe in detail in below box)" in the dropdown.
      5. For the "Describe the problem " write "I request that my Technic platform account be deleted."

Technic Forum Account
      1. Login into your forum account at https://forums.technicpack.net/login/
      2. Click on the "Reply to this topic" button in the top right of this thread.
      3. In the reply box write "I request that my Technic forum account be deleted."
      4. Click on the "Submit Reply" button to the bottom right of the box.

Note: Your deletion request will be processed at the end of the month.

Frequent Issues & Answers
      1. I don't have access to my X account, but still want my account deleted.
      Until you have access to your account there's nothing that can be done.

2. I want both of my accounts deleted.
      Then follow both sets of instructions.

3. I submitted a request for my Forum account to be deleted through the Platform, why hasn't it been deleted!?
      Follow the instructions again. Forum account deletion requests are to be made in this thread. Requests made through the Platform are ignored since Platform and Forum accounts are separate. We can't easily verify ownership between them.

4. I submitted a request for my Platform account to be deleted through the Forum, why hasn't it been deleted!?
      Follow the instructions again. Platform account deletion requests are to be made through the report feature on the Platform. Requests made through the Forum are ignored since Platform and Forum accounts are separate. We can't easily verify ownership between them.

5. I want my X account restored after having it deleted!
      That's not possible. Make a new account.
    • By Cats1337
      Playing on a server, next day can't play, only crash when trying to connect.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
      // Ouch. That hurt
      Time: 4/26/21 9:17 PM
      Description: Deserializing Message
      java.lang.ClassCastException: com.google.gson.JsonPrimitive cannot be cast to com.google.gson.JsonObject
          at net.minecraft.util.MessageComponentSerializer.func_111056_a(SourceFile:14)
          at net.minecraft.util.MessageComponentSerializer.deserialize(SourceFile:10)
          at com.google.gson.TreeTypeAdapter.read(TreeTypeAdapter.java:58)
          at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:795)
          at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:761)
          at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:710)
          at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:682)
          at net.minecraft.util.ChatMessageComponent.func_111078_c(SourceFile:220)
          at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.NetClientHandler.func_72481_a(NetClientHandler.java:881)
          at net.minecraft.network.packet.Packet3Chat.func_73279_a(SourceFile:49)
          at net.minecraft.network.TcpConnection.func_74428_b(TcpConnection.java:462)
          at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.NetClientHandler.func_72551_d(NetClientHandler.java:281)
          at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.GuiConnecting.func_73876_c(GuiConnecting.java:51)
          at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1580)
          at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:910)
          at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:838)
          at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)
          at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      -- Head --
      Stacktrace:
          at net.minecraft.util.MessageComponentSerializer.func_111056_a(SourceFile:14)
          at net.minecraft.util.MessageComponentSerializer.deserialize(SourceFile:10)
          at com.google.gson.TreeTypeAdapter.read(TreeTypeAdapter.java:58)
          at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:795)
          at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:761)
          at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:710)
          at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:682)
      -- Serialized Message --
      Details:
          JSON string: ????????????????????????????????????????????REGISTER ?????ú
      Stacktrace:
          at net.minecraft.util.ChatMessageComponent.func_111078_c(SourceFile:220)
          at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.NetClientHandler.func_72481_a(NetClientHandler.java:881)
          at net.minecraft.network.packet.Packet3Chat.func_73279_a(SourceFile:49)
          at net.minecraft.network.TcpConnection.func_74428_b(TcpConnection.java:462)
          at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.NetClientHandler.func_72551_d(NetClientHandler.java:281)
          at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.GuiConnecting.func_73876_c(GuiConnecting.java:51)
      -- Affected screen --
      Details:
          Screen name: net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiDownloadTerrain
      -- Affected level --
      Details:
          Level name: MpServer
          All players: 1 total; [GCCorePlayerSP['iCats'/349856, l='MpServer', x=8.50, y=66.62, z=8.50]]
          Chunk stats: MultiplayerChunkCache: 0
          Level seed: 0
          Level generator: ID 00 - default, ver 1. Features enabled: false
          Level generator options:
          Level spawn location: World: (8,64,8), Chunk: (at 8,4,8 in 0,0; contains blocks 0,0,0 to 15,255,15), Region: (0,0; contains chunks 0,0 to 31,31, blocks 0,0,0 to 511,255,511)
          Level time: 0 game time, 0 day time
          Level dimension: 0
          Level storage version: 0x00000 - Unknown?
          Level weather: Rain time: 0 (now: false), thunder time: 0 (now: false)
          Level game mode: Game mode: survival (ID 0). Hardcore: false. Cheats: false
          Forced entities: 1 total; [GCCorePlayerSP['iCats'/349856, l='MpServer', x=8.50, y=66.62, z=8.50]]
          Retry entities: 0 total; []
          Server brand: ~~NULL~~
          Server type: Non-integrated multiplayer server
      Stacktrace:
          at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.WorldClient.func_72914_a(WorldClient.java:440)
          at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71396_d(Minecraft.java:2312)
          at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:856)
          at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)
          at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)
      -- System Details --
      Details:
          Minecraft Version: 1.6.4
          Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0
          Java Version: 1.8.0_131, Oracle Corporation
          Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
          Memory: 7006903600 bytes (6682 MB) / 7516192768 bytes (7168 MB) up to 7516192768 bytes (7168 MB)
          JVM Flags: 5 total; -Xms7168m -Xmx7168m -XX:+UseG1GC -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=4 -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump
          AABB Pool Size: 1 (56 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 1 (56 bytes; 0 MB) used
          Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
          IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
          FML: MCP v8.11 FML v6.4.49.965 Minecraft Forge 9.11.1.965 Optifine OptiFine_1.6.4_HD_D1 118 mods loaded, 117 mods active
          mcp{8.09} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          FML{6.4.49.965} [Forge Mod Loader] (modpack.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          Forge{9.11.1.965} [Minecraft Forge] (modpack.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          CodeChickenCore{0.9.0.9} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          Micdoodlecore{} [Micdoodle8 Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          NotEnoughItems{1.6.1.9} [Not Enough Items] (notenoughitems 1.6.1.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          OpenEye{0.6} [OpenEye] (openeye-0.6-1.6.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          PowerCrystalsCore{1.1.8} [PowerCrystals Core] (powercrystalscore-1.1.8-9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          TConstruct-Preloader{0.0.1} [Tinkers Corestruct] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          OpenModsCore{@[email protected]} [OpenModsCore] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          advancedgenetics{v1.4.3} [Advanced Genetics] (advgen.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          ArchimedesShipsMod{1.6.4 v1.4.5} [Archimedes' Ships] (archimedesships.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          Artifice{1.6.4R1.1.3} [Artifice] (artifice-1.1.3-243.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          ArtificeCompat|EE3{1.6.4R1.1.3} [Artifice Compat: EE3] (artifice-1.1.3-243.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          ArtificeCompat|Forestry{1.6.4R1.1.3} [Artifice Compat: Forestry] (artifice-1.1.3-243.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          ArtificeCompat|Vanilla{1.6.4R1.1.3} [Artifice Compat: Vanilla] (artifice-1.1.3-243.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MineFactory Reloaded] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          ArtificeCompat|MFR{1.6.4R1.1.3} [Artifice Compat: MFR] (artifice-1.1.3-243.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          ArtificeCompat|Buildcraft{1.6.4R1.1.3} [Artifice Compat: Buildcraft] (artifice-1.1.3-243.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          ArtificeCompat|ForgeMicroblock{1.6.4R1.1.3} [Artifice Compat: ForgeMicroblock] (artifice-1.1.3-243.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          ArtificeCompat|Thaumcraft{1.6.4R1.1.3} [Artifice Compat: Thaumcraft] (artifice-1.1.3-243.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          AutoBlocks{1.0.0} [AutoBlocks] (autoblocks 1.0.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          Autoutils{1.0.1} [Autoutils] (autoutils-1.6.4-1.0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          betterstorage{0.8.0.47} [BetterStorage] (betterstorage-1.6.4-0.8.0.47.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          BiblioCraft{1.5.5} [BiblioCraft] (bibliocraft[v1.5.5].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          Natura{2.1.14} [Natura] (natura_mc1.6.X_2.1.14.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          BiomesOPlenty{1.2.1} [Biomes O' Plenty] (biomesoplenty-universal-1.6.4-1.2.1.434.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          BiblioWoodsBoP{1.3} [BiblioWoods Biomes O'Plenty Edition] (bibliowoods[biomesoplenty][v1.3].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          BiblioWoodsNatura{1.1} [BiblioWoods Natura Edition] (bibliowoods[natura][v1.1].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          CarpentersBlocks{2.1.0} [Carpenter's Blocks] (carpentersblocks v2.1.0 - MC 1.6+.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          CoFHCore{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Core] (cofhcore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          CoFHLoot{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Loot] (cofhcore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          CoFHMasquerade{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Masquerade] (cofhcore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          CoFHSocial{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Social] (cofhcore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          CoFHWorld{2.0.0.5} [CoFH World] (cofhcore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          ConfigMod{v1.0} [Extended Mod Config] (configmod for MC v1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          CoroAI{v1.0} [CoroAI] (coroutil for MC v1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          darwin{0.2.3} [Darwin] (darwin_0.2.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          DragonMounts{r34} [Dragon Mounts] (dragonmount_r35_mc1.6.x.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          EnhancedCore{1.1.3} [EnhancedCore] (enhancedcore_1.1.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          EP2{1.0.9} [EnhancedPortals 2] (enhancedportals-2_1.0.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          ExtendedRenderer{v1.0} [Extended Renderer] (extendedrenderer for MC v1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          FlansMod{4.1.1} [Flans Mod] (flansmod-4.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          FoodPlus{2.8PRE4} [§bFood Plus] (foodplus-1.6.4-2.8PRE4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          633{${mod.version}} [Fossil/Archeology: Reported] (fossilsarch-reported-v1.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          cfm{3.3.2} [§6MrCrayfish's Furniture Mod] (furnituremodv3.3.3(1.6.4).jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          GalacticraftCore{2.0.13} [Galacticraft Core] (galacticraft-1.6.4-2.0.13.1063.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          GalacticraftMars{2.0.13} [Galacticraft Mars] (galacticraft-planets-1.6.4-2.0.13.1063.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          hamstermod{0.1} [Hamster Mod] (hamsterrific[1.6.4]V2.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          hamstersforever{1.0} [Hamsters Forever] (hamstersforever-1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          Hats{2.1.8} [Hats] (hats2.1.8.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          iChunUtil{2.4.0} [iChunUtil] (ichunutil2.4.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          ImmibisCore{57.2.0} [Immibis Core] (immibis-core-57.2.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          inventorytweaks{1.56} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-MC1.6.2-1.56-b77.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          LiquidXP{57.1.2} [Liquid XP] (liquid-xp-57.1.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          MapWriter{2.0} [MapWriter] (mapwriter-2.0.16.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          MFR Compat Forestry Trees{1.0} [MFR Compat Forestry Trees] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          MFR Compat Extra Trees{1.0} [MFR Compat Extra Trees] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAppliedEnergistics{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Applied Energistics] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAtum{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Atum] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBackTools{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: BackTools] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBuildCraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: BuildCraft] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatChococraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Chococraft] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatExtraBiomes{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: ExtraBiomes] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestry{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Forestry] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestryPre{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Forestry (part 2)] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForgeMicroblock{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: ForgeMicroblock] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatIC2{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: IC2] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatMystcraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Mystcraft] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatPams{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Pam's Mods] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          ForgeMultipart{1.0.0.250} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.250.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          ProjRed|Core{4.3.7.32} [ProjectRed] (projectredbase-1.6.4-4.3.7.32.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          ProjRed|Exploration{4.3.7.32} [ProjectRed-Exploration] (projectredworld-1.6.4-4.3.7.32.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatProjRed{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat ProjectRed] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRailcraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Railcraft] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRP2{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: RP2] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatSufficientBiomes{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Sufficient Biomes] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThaumcraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Thaumcraft] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          ThermalExpansion{3.0.0.7} [Thermal Expansion] (thermalexpansion-3.0.0.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThermalExpansion{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Thermal Expansion] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatTwilightForest{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: TwilightForest] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatVanilla{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Vanilla] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatXyCraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: XyCraft] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          AS_Minions{1.7.9b} [Minions] (minions_1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          BuildMod{v1.0} [Build Mod] (modbuild for MC v1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          Morph{0.7.1} [Morph] (morphbeta-0.7.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          necromancy{1.5} [Necromancy] (necromancy_1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          NEIPlugins{1.1.0.6} [NEI Plugins] (neiplugins-1.1.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          NotEnoughCodecs{0.1} [NotEnoughCodecs] (notenoughcodecs-0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          notenoughkeys{0.0.4} [Not Enough Keys] (notenoughkeys-1.6.4-0.0.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          OpenMods{0.5.1} [OpenMods] (openmodslib-0.5.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          OpenBlocks{1.2.9} [OpenBlocks] (openblocks-1.2.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          ProjRed|Transmission{4.3.7.32} [ProjectRed-Transmission] (projectredintegration-1.6.4-4.3.7.32.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          ProjRed|Transportation{4.3.7.32} [ProjectRed-Transportation] (projectredmechanical-BETA-1.6.4-4.3.7.32.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          Waila{1.5.2a} [Waila] (waila_1.5.2a.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          TConstruct{1.6.X_1.5.5.7} [Tinkers' Construct] (tconstruct_mc1.6.4_1.5.5.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          ProjRed|Compatibility{4.3.7.32} [ProjectRed-Compatibility] (projectredcompat-1.6.4-4.3.7.32.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          ProjRed|Integration{4.3.7.32} [ProjectRed-Integration] (projectredintegration-1.6.4-4.3.7.32.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          ProjRed|Illumination{4.3.7.32} [ProjectRed-Illumination] (projectredlighting-1.6.4-4.3.7.32.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          ProjRed|Expansion{4.3.7.32} [ProjectRed-Expansion] (projectredmechanical-BETA-1.6.4-4.3.7.32.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          QuantumCraft{1.1} [qCraft] (qcraft1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          RandomThings{1.9} [Random Things] (random things v. 1.9 [MC 1.6.4].jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          secretroomsmod{4.6.2} [The SecretRoomsMod] (secretroomsmod-universal-1.6.4-4.6.2.319.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          Statues{2.1.1} [Statues] (statues-1.6.4-2.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          Sync{2.2.2} [Sync] (sync2.2.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          TMechworks{33.c001660} [Tinkers' Mechworks] (tmechworks_mc1.6.4_0.1.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          TrailMix{2.0.0} [TrailMix] (trailmix2.0.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          tropicraftmod{v5.1.7 for MC 1.6.4} [Tropicraft] (tropicraft v5.1.7 Mod for MC v1.6.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          volleyballmod{v5.1.7 for MC 1.6.4} [Volleyball] (tropicraft v5.1.7 Mod for MC v1.6.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          Waypoints{1.0.2} [Waypoints] (waypoints-1.6.4-1.0.2fix.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          AIBlock{v1.0} [AIBlock] (weather v1.591 Mod for MC v1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          WeatherMod{1.591} [Weather and Tornadoes] (weather v1.591 Mod for MC v1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          witchery{0.19.2} [Witchery] (witchery-1.6.4-0.19.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          worldofdinos{1.0} [World of Dinos] (worldofdinos-1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          Chisel{1.5.0} [Chisel] (zchisel-1.6.4-1.5.0fix.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          McMultipart{1.0.0.250} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.250.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          ForgeMicroblock{1.0.0.250} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.250.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          LumySkinPatch{1.0.5} [Lumy Skin Patch] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Disabled
          TConstruct Environment: Environment is NOT clean! THIS CRASH MUST NOT BE REPORTED TO A MOD AUTHOR; however, please report it to your modpack creator(s).
      Unsupported mods: optifine
          Launched Version: 1.6.4-Forge9.11.1.965
          LWJGL: 2.9.0
          OpenGL: Radeon(TM) RX 460 Graphics GL version 4.6.14757 Compatibility Profile Context 20.11.2 27.20.14501.18003, ATI Technologies Inc.
          Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
          Type: Client (map_client.txt)
          Resource Pack: faithful32pack
          Current Language: English (US)
          Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
          Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used