Sign in to follow this  
TheWasabii

Attack of the B team Dinos

Me and my friend were really enjoying Attack of the B team mod pack until I saw the dinosaurs...They wreck the land, they have horrible hit boxes and they are just fuckin ugly. I tried deleting the files for the mod and then running the server but  the server just crashes I was wondering if anyone could help me delete the mod?

In worldofdinos.cfg, get this bit;

general {
    # A comma-separated list of integer Biome IDs where dinos should spawn.
    S:dinoBiomeIdList=201,202,203,204,205,206,207,208,209
}

And remove all of those biome ID numbers so it looks like;

general {
    # A comma-separated list of integer Biome IDs where dinos should spawn.
    S:dinoBiomeIdList=
}

That'll not tear it out of the fossils or anything like that - it'll just stop them spawning automatically in tropicraft (people can still clone them).

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By ThatsSoAmber
      When I logged in my dino was full grown and i could fly it
      I clicked on it and when on it. Then I crashed to the lobby
      I tryed to go back on but it keep making me go to the lobby ;-;

I've tryed: 
      Reistalling the modpack
      Deleting the pack and reinstalling it
      Having my friends try to kill the dino

Please if there is any other way let me know! 
      I really wanna go back on to play with my friends

• By Daydreamer11
      Hey!
      Ok so..I've been playing on the Crazy Craft server for a while now..and it's getting kinda lonely and boring playing by myself. I could totally build a world with villagers, gfs/bfs etc..but it's not the same. Most people I see in the chat are way younger than I am (25 y/o girl) and it's hard to trust people. So I was hoping I could find some people on here who'd like to game and try out some different mods and games (or introduce me to great ones!). I'm still kinda new to Minecraft but I've played enough to hold my own! Please let me know!  
    • By Gedyy
      Hi, I am planning on making a community where we will all work in the same area like a town. Obviously by doing this there would be to many risks letting in the generic player.
      The pack currently has 120+ mods. But is very stable.
      The server is 24/7.
      If you are intrested in being whitelisted please join my discord server and give answers to all 4 questions in #applications: https://discord.gg/UC6HZwu
      1. Full Minecraft name
      2. Age
      3. Why you would like to join.
      4. What skills you have.
      The IP and pack details will be sent once you are whitelisted
    • By INF0RM
      I have never been able to find a server similar to the crackpack where the mindcrackers split up into teams in a pvp server. The only servers i have been able to find are loaded with plugins and factions and all that mess. Im looking for a server with no plugins that is still pvp based.