• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By stringybean
      I have recently updated to macOs Catalina, and i wanted to reinstall technic launcher to play with my friends. I already have java installed, but when i open the .jar file, it pops up on my dock and disappears twice. When i check the logs there is usually one log for each time i open it, along with nothing in the surrounding folders. I have tried to 'reinstall' technic multiple times.
      techniclauncher_2020-02-06.log
    • By Lord_Ahegao
      So, I'm trying to download Technic Launcher, everything went smoothly up until the point I actually downloaded it.. I went to the "Discover" tab only to see it completely blank, all of it was white except the top and bottom boarders of the launcher, my profile picture also won't load if that gives any more insight into my problem.

Mind helping, anyone?
      https://justpaste.it/2awey

• By KUHMM_DUMPSTER
      when i launch hexxit everything is just fine but when i enter a world after a few minutes the game crashes can someone help me out please?
    • By Archaon888
      I loaded up the game for the first time and I have no game sound. None in the menu or in the singleplayer world I created. The settings are set to 100% for sound and music, but I have neither. I have already tried restarting the game, to no effect.
    • By [email protected]
      Hello well my Technic launcher is infinitely in offline mode like this was out of the blue bugged and just don't think modpack anymore and not even low would be able to take it out? can't solve it