1. disconsented

disconsented

• Similar Content

• By RehabcZ
      Hi, I have small problem with Essentials Essentials-2.11.1 on MCPC+ 1.5.2 mcpc-plus-1.5.2-R1.1-forge738-B653 that i downloaded from mcmirror.io.
      When i execute some command in console or like a player it gives me exception.
      [WARNING] Unexpected exception while parsing console command "ban" org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'ban' in plugin Essentials v2.11.1 at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:46) at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:189) at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_5_R3.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:555) at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_5_R3.CraftServer.dispatchServerCommand(CraftServer.java:538) at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71333_ah(DedicatedServer.java:364) at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:321) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:732) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:614) at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:573) Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException at com.earth2me.essentials.Essentials.onCommandEssentials(Essentials.java:339) at com.earth2me.essentials.Essentials.onCommand(Essentials.java:330) at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:44) ... 8 more I have already disabled custom-class-loader due to not loading plugins at all.
      Other plugins like WorldEdit, WorldGuard, GriefPrevention, Vault works fine.
      This is what i found during loading server 2020-08-01 16:02:04 [SEVERE] Error occurred while enabling Essentials v2.11.1 (Is it up to date?) java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.google.common.cache.CacheBuilder.build(Lcom/google/common/cache/CacheLoader;)Lcom/google/common/cache/Cache; at com.earth2me.essentials.UserMap.<init>(UserMap.java:19) at com.earth2me.essentials.Essentials.onEnable(Essentials.java:178) at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:217) at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:384) at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:383) at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_5_R3.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:303) at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_5_R3.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:285) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71243_i(MinecraftServer.java:479) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71222_d(MinecraftServer.java:445) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71247_a(MinecraftServer.java:385) at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:214) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:588) at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:573) 2020-08-01 16:02:04 [INFO] [EssentialsSpawn] Enabling EssentialsSpawn v2.11.1 2020-08-01 16:02:04 [INFO] [EssentialsChat] Enabling EssentialsChat v2.11.1  
      mcpc.yml bukkit.yml
    • By SenpaiKun
      I have been having weird problems with technic recently and honestly have ran out of ideas at this point, my problem is that whenever i tried to join a server on technic i was greeted with this message: Internal Exception: io.netty.handler.codec.EncoderExeption:java.lang.OutOfMemoryError and whenever i start a solo world it just crashes and sends me back to launcher. How can i fix this?
    • By Spctzs
      I recently installed Technic launcher to play Minecraft Sky (official) mod and I run into the issue where I can press play and instead of loading the mod it closes itself and goes back to Technic. I'm able to play vanilla Minecraft through Technic Launcher, I haven't tried downloading any other mod than Sky.
    • By aron9forever
      Hello, so i have been building on my tekkit classic map and while i was building, minecraft crashed with "Saving Chunks" screen. When i went to rejoin, it said "Simulating the world for a bit.." and after that "Saving chunks" and white screen.
      My techniclauncher log:
      https://privatebin.net/?e3752af48fe736a1#873mR1KLxx8hPqXt
      ______
      I FIXED IT! THE ISSUE WAS THAT I HAD SOME BROKEN ENERGY TELEPORTERS!
      if i remember correctly, i made this before the game crashed. https://prnt.sc/tk5lq4