Sign in to follow this  
shplamana

NEI Stuck in Recipe Mode

Picture 1

Picture 2

Downloaded the brand new Tekkit pack and NEI is stuck in Recipe mode. Checked the config, and even redownloaded Tekkit and I can't get it to work. I included 2 pictures showing that it's in Cheat mode on the NEI options, but I don't have the icons on the upper left of the Inventory screen appearing.

I had the same issue. Just create a world in creative mode, it should work just fine and u can simply change your gamemode to survival after that.

I had the same issue. Just create a world in creative mode, it should work just fine and u can simply change your gamemode to survival after that.

That worked! Thank you very much!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Tex_The_Husky
      Every time i try to click play it will open up the minecraft window show the word mojang and then shut it self off sometimes it will not respond and stay on for a while but it always turns off and its the same thing for any other mod pack can i please get some advice on how to fix it and i have already tried uninstalling everything and reinstalling it.
      crash-2019-07-16_00.45.50-client.txt
    • By Souppey
      I keep trying to run MIANITE REBORN OLD and the mod pack will load to about 28% and says "Pre Initializing Loading Forge Microblocks" and then it will crash. Help bc i wanna play a server with friends. Thank you!!!

pastebin: https://pastebin.com/3gixkwEr
    • By Quinzii
      So downloaded the technic launcher in order to play some of what technic has to offer and I get stuck on the sign in! The sign in asks you to sign in with a Mojang account which cannot be created anymore as it automatically sends you to Minecraft.net in order to make an account there. You Cannot use a Minecraft.net to sign in so I'm kind of stuck on what to do, I already own minecraft on a Minecraft.net account. Any help would be appreciated! How would I go about getting into the technic launcher?
    • By epicminerrrrr
      I don't know what to do I have the right password and email. I also tried my minecraft account name but nothing works.

• By Nostic
      When i try to join my single player world in Tekkit it crashes before i can even load into the world
      I have added the crash report
      crash-2019-06-18_22.07.51-server.txt