[1.4.1]DERAILED GAMERS|ULTRA MODDED|PVE|PVP|TOWNY|ECONOMY|80 SLOT|NEW SERVER|WHITELISTED|TS3

Also this is my bro's details.

Ign(In game name): 007ASSASSIN007
Where are you from?: Barton
What do you like to build?: Little Bases.
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: A bit of everything. Mostly Traveling.

Why do you want to play on this server? To hang out with my bro and there aren't that many servers.
Do you have TeamSpeak? No

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ign(In game name): Gaming_Zone
Where are you from?: New York U.S.A
What do you like to build?: Good looking building and castles
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Builder  Wood cutter
Why do you want to play on this server? This mudpack look very fun and its hard to find a server for it and my friend plays ont your server
Do you have Teamspeak? yes I do have a team speak

Ign(In game name):zaenyea
Where are you from?:PA
What do you like to build?:whatever motivates me at the time
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?:mine and build
Why do you want to play on this server?looking for a stable server to enjoy
Do you have Teamspeak?yes

Ign(In game name): Lubdub
Where are you from?: Florida, USA
What do you like to build?: Military Bases and Bunkers
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Builder/Engineer
Why do you want to play on this server? I'd like to join a small server to play with a friend without having to deal with a bunch of stupid people on the public UMS servers.
Do you have Teamspeak? Yes

Ign(In game name):Austinpatrick98
Where are you from?:Flroida
What do you like to build?:Anything, I would like to learn about building in space.
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Im not the best builder, I'm better as an engineer and miner.
Why do you want to play on this server? Looks very promising and some of my friends play on this server.
Do you have Teamspeak?Yes

Ign(In game name): DatAngryAsian
Where are you from?: Hong Kong
What do you like to build?: small houses, secret base  
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: a little of everything, messing around most of the time
Why do you want to play on this server? I've been looking for a PVE servers with mods and great community and this seems a dream come true to me :)

Do you have Teamspeak? yea but i rarely use it

Edited by AngryAsian

Where are you from?:Fl, USA.
What do you like to build?:Underground Base.
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?:Engineer.
Why do you want to play on this server?I enjoy playing w/ friends on cool servers with lots of mods.
Do you have Teamspeak?Yes.

Ign(In game name):Upsoar

Where are you from?:Florida USA
What do you like to build?:Medival
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?:Fighter
Why do you want to play on this server?Because my friends want me to
Do you have Teamspeak?yes

Ign(In game name): Littleg8r

Where are you from?: Ohio, United States

What do you like to build?: Modded Items Like Planes And Stuff

What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: I Love Exploring The Mods And Mining For The Cool Resources

Why do you want to play on this server? I Want To Play The Server For Fun And Checking Out The Mods

Do you have Teamspeak? Yes And Skype If That Helps

Edited by littleg8r

Where are you from?: United States
What do you like to build?: I really like to build castles and medieval buildings
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Builder/Exploring
Why do you want to play on this server? I really want to be able to play Ultra Modded Survival with other players in an organized community. This is what i've been searching for!
Do you have Teamspeak? Yes :)

Edited by joshuatodd21

Ign(In game name): AshSkylar
Where are you from?: US, MN.
What do you like to build?: Farms and Gardens... Modern type homes.
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Mining, exploring, farming.
Why do you want to play on this server? I have been playing single player far to long. I just want to be part of a team and create things I would never think of doing on my own. Id like to talk to people while playing, rather then animals who could care less about your having found diamonds. 
Do you have Teamspeak? No, but can easily acquire it.

I have a little experience in almost every mod out there. Fav mods include: Better dungeons, morph, ultimate armor, mo creatures. I like making separate homes for every mod and making things look neat, as well as decorating it to make it look like a home.

Ign: c4_on_th_floor

where are you from?: US, Michigan

What do you like to build?: Mob farms, Mountainside homes, themed homes( E.X: swamp themed houses)

what do you like to do mostly(example: Miner, Engineer, Builder, ect)?: Adventuring, Mob farm engineering, redstone mechanics, Mining, and also a little bit of building

why do you want to play on this server?: Ive been looking for an ultra modded survival server that has a whitelist and this seems to be exactly what I have been searching for :)

DO you have teamspeak?: No but if its required or strongly  recommended I will get it. 

I also have lots of experience with almost every mudpack out there including hexxit, tekkit, all the OHgamings mod packs, and lots of others that would take forever to name off.

Edited by c4 on the fl00r

Ign(In game name): jtwingo
Where are you from?: United States
What do you like to build?: anything and everything
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: mostly engineer.
Why do you want to play on this server? i happen to like this new mod pack and has brought new life to minecraft for me, looking for a good community to join
Do you have Teamspeak? yes, though i rarely use it.

Ign(In game name):wibker
Where are you from?:Germany
What do you like to build?:an Epic Base maybe a whole City
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?:Miner Builder Enginer etc.
Why do you want to play on this server?Becouse i like the modpack
Do you have Teamspeak?Yes i have 

Ign(In game name): Blades1221
Where are you from?: Barbados
What do you like to build?: Very realistic houses and complex machines
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Builder
Why do you want to play on this server? I've been looking for a nice whitelisted server for a while with no griefers and a community that talks a lot to each other
Do you have Teamspeak? No not at the moment but if needed I can download it

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons