[1.4.1]DERAILED GAMERS|ULTRA MODDED|PVE|PVP|TOWNY|ECONOMY|80 SLOT|NEW SERVER|WHITELISTED|TS3

IGN(In game Name) jmacias97

Where are you from? Jenks Oklahoma

What do you like to build? Anything and everything 

What do you like to do mostly? looking forward to magic

Why do you want to play on this server?it seems calm, orderly, but also active within the community cause of teamspeak

Do you have teamspeak? yes

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might have spelled your name wrong while whitlisting you. The reason nobody is ever on is because most computers cant handle the mod pack. It also could simply be time zones. You should now be added. Sorry for your in on inconvenience.

Edited by Crosmanairsoft

In game name: del429

Where am I from?: Australia (QLD)

What do i like to build: Castles, Towers, Fancy/Different houses or buildings.

What do I like to do mostly while playing: Alchemly, building

Why do I want to play on this server?: I am looking for a good server to play UMS

Do I have teamspeak 3: Yes I do but with the voice chat. My pc has it built in and i havent set it up as of this moment

Ign(In game name): Techy10
Where are you from?: Colorado, USA
What do you like to build?: I am mostly a miner/terraformer, but I build with a modern minimalist style.
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Miner/Terraformer
Why do you want to play on this server? Playing with some friends, getting to contribute to the minecraft community, and  the server community.
Do you have Teamspeak? Yes

Edit: If it means anything here, I am an RPG Maker for Jesse Cox...feel free to look us/me up, we are about to hit 630,000 subscribers and 250,000,000 views!

Edited by Techy325

Ign(In game name): Sillylego
Where are you from?: NorthCarolina
What do you like to build?: Factories
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: I like to mine and build machinery. 
Why do you want to play on this server? Because i want to start a series on this modpack with my friend, for my youtube, but we dont want to buy a server.
Do you have Teamspeak? yes

IGN: Apf1234

where are you from: U.S.A

What do you like to bulid: I enjoy building anything really to machines to pixel art

What do you do mostly: I am always the builder playing on the server and miner

Why do you want to play on this server: I would enjoy because I really enjoy this modpack but it would with other people to play and have fun in game with. I am looking for a awesome server for it and can t wait to find one

Do you have Teamspeak: no

Ign(In game name):jamieman16
Where are you from?:uk (scotland)
What do you like to build?:wooden  or stone brick houses (usually quite large)
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?:miner/builder
Why do you want to play on this server?I have had a look at the modpack and this looks like a really impressive server that could be a lot of fun
Do you have Teamspeak?
no i dont

Ign(In game name):wildmirror1611
Where are you from?: America, Pennsylvania more specifically. 
What do you like to build?: Just about anything, though I particularly like laboratories.
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Mage, or Nomad.
Why do you want to play on this server? All other servers have a ton of items banned, a ton of rules, and don't really let you play the game. That's all I want, is to play the game with others.
Do you have Teamspeak? No, I do not. 

Ign(In game name): ClearCrisis
Where are you from?: New York
What do you like to build? Everything, really. I usually build into mountains.
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: I enjoy every part of Minecraft and do a little bit of everything.
Why do you want to play on this server? I want to be a part of a tight knit community and help each other out.
Do you have Teamspeak? Nah, but I can get it

Ign(In game name): Cpt_ShinySidess
Where are you from?: Texas
What do you like to build?: Not Alot Mainly Houses, My Friends Do Most Of The Building
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Engineer/Mage (Mainly Mage)
Why do you want to play on this server? To Play With My Friends And Try Out The Pack
Do you have Teamspeak? No

My Name actually had an underscore sorry for my mistake but i believe it already has been corrected

Edited by CptShinySidess

My Two Freinds Accounts

Ign(In game name):alblackassassin
Where are you from?: Same Place
What do you like to build?:Houses Usually in mountains (loves symmetry as do I)
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?:Builder/Miner
Why do you want to play on this server?To Play with my friend
Do you have Teamspeak?no

Ign(In game name):Duct_Tape101

Where are you from?:Same Place
What do you like to build?:Houses and most everything else
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?:Miner/Builder/Engineer
Why do you want to play on this server?To play with my friend
Do you have Teamspeak?no

Welcome jamieman16, wildmirror1611, ClearCrisis, CptShinySidess, alblackassassin, and Duct_Tape101! I, again, will add you all when I can join the game. Its the only way to add you other than console, which I do not have access to.

Ign(In game name): MacTheTroll34
Where are you from?: Florida, U.S.A
What do you like to build?: Medieval Buildings
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Miner
Why do you want to play on this server? So I can play with my friends.
Do you have Teamspeak? No

Ign(In game name): unDirty_Harry

Where are you from?: OH
What do you like to build?: Farms
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Farm, engineer, and design.
Why do you want to play on this server? I love Ultra Modded Survival but can't find a good server.
Do you have Teamspeak? yes.

Ign(In game name): CallumGamesPC
Where are you from?:England
What do you like to build?:Mechanisms and red-stone structures
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: everything
Why do you want to play on this server? to see if the server would be perfect for a youtube series
Do you have Teamspeak? nope. don't know what it is

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons