Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By joelfett
      Ive been playing a modpack "GT New Horizons" for a few days now. Ive loaded it up last night to figure out after the long loading time it immediately crashes back to the launcher instead of going to the main menu. Normally before doing this, the program goes into a "Not Responding" state. 

• By Eshi
      Im having issues with my technic mods loading. the green bar fills all the way then nothing. i have logs but i dont know how to work pastebin
      https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/Tswbmfnf8Z/ here are my logs
      Edit: i was using the rl craft modpack for my custom modpack and i tried to reinstall it now i cant reinstall it
    • By mojiwoji
      I'm pretty sure this will be an easy fix. FML starts working, then it finishes. Screen turns white, then red, then black. After that, it crashes. Here is the info...

crash-2020-08-30_20.55.33-client.txt
    • By AlexKoyomi
      When I click in install, it does something for a second and then just appear the options to "Delete modpack" and "install".

https://pastebin.com/KpRY4efn
    • By Upikia123
      I really need some help please, it's making like 2 days I'm trying to figure out what's wrong with technic launcher, because everytime I click on play to launch a modpack, it's just closing the technic launcher sreen, load a littlebit and then it just pop-up the technic launcher screen again, I know that Java is not the problem because I tried the 8u25, the 8 251 and the 8 191 version and they all did the same error again and again. I was thinking that my graphic card driver was the problem, but I just updated it to the last version and it did the same. I also did every Windows Update and it did the same again... I would be glad to find a solution.. 
      Here are the last crash report (log) I had:crash-2020-04-19_20.41.04-client.txt