TrueCatalyst

[Latest][Roleplay][20 Slots] DAWN: Hexxit Roleplay

Oh boy, where to start.

Hi, my name's TrueCatalyst. I dunno about you, but I've always loved roleplaying, in any game really.

Minecraft, I find, is a very flexible game. And Hexxit allows 20x more flexibility, what with all the mobs and

changed terrain... Weapons... The Twilight Forest...

It's like, a whole lot of worlds mashed together. What I think is cool, is the stories that can be written with

this flexibility. Stories of you and me, of heroes or villains. Men and women, winning or losing together.

I mean, how long can one stand to be alone... To not share the adventure of Hexxit?

Well, here's a way for you laidback, smart kids.

DAWN: HEXXIT ROLEPLAY

<-- TrueCatalyst and Z8MB1E -->

SO WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

Sorry. I got excited.

What does it mean? A roleplay server?

Does that mean I don't get to do things my way? What if I wanna just cut trees and kill bears... Eat slime...

Feel free. We're totally leaving those who just wanna come along for some rough country survival stuff alone.

However, if you are one of those guys, like me, who was searching for a millenia for one good Hexxit server... One without

a bunch of unnecessary addons, complicated rules, dumb policies... One for some serious, epic roleplay...

You've come to the right place my friend. We've got custom, hand-written lore right here, with a whole lot of Dark-Souls-esque factors, similar to bonfires.

We enforce... "realism", in this magical realm. So no "/me cuts your head off lol"s here.

I myself have been roleplaying for years and find that fighting monsters is much better than facing possible companions.

But I'm getting off subject. And I'm pressing enter too much.

In this realm, called the Hollow, once named something much greater, is at the bottom of the drain. Imagine... All the worlds possible in the infinite expanse of

time and space have itty-bitty holes in them. Some are created by scientists... Evil wizards... Or just supernatural anomalies. They rip people, souls, pieces of the earth,

out of their home dimension, and toss it into the Hollow. You, by either dying or touching one of these holes (giggity) have been sucked into the Hollow.

Whether this is a living purgatory, or a dead world, the threat is still very much real.

Rule like an angry God. Escape, leave this place. Or fix what just might be broken.

[im new to this. First Minecraft server. Cut me some slack.]

IP: TBA

Edited by TrueCatalyst

We had some technical issues for quite a long time, and I went about another project. I can assure you that DAWN is coming soon, I just need to get some stuff in order. Im unsure if this qualifies the post for

removal or if I should just leave it up. My apologies.

That is an epic and well-done introduction. I've been looking for a server like this for a long time: small, modded, and roleplay-oriented. I'm an avid and experienced post-by-post roleplayer, but I've never roleplayed on a multiplayer game before, so this will be an entirely new adventure for me.  

Hexxit is about adventure and treasure, dungeon-delving and boss battles. The player is a unique character of his or her own with a story to share. No world is complete without the unity of a group of close adventuring friends. he concept of the Hollow is original, simple, and pleasant. You have given players ample opportunity to create their own characters and immerse themselves into a world unlike any other – a world that they will come to call home, regardless of their origin. They will come to embrace it with love or hate. Their character and the world around them will shape the server and the people within.

Should I add general whitelist information so that I can be whitelisted?

It's been over a year since I last looked at this post, as I've talked among friends of different projects, and now I am returning to this one. I'll bring the server up very, very soon.

So sorry for the wait! 

I saw this and got incredibly excited, but I am disappointed to see this server is not actually running yet. :(

If there is a large audience for role playing on a server, I wouldn't mind creating a similar server until DAWN is running. I'm just looking for others to play with who are looking to role play and take the game seriously. 

I am definitely interested, Kellysaurus. I've never been a part of a Minecraft roleplay server before, so I'm unfamiliar with how it works, but I am experienced with roleplaying in general. It's an art that I take seriously. Consider me in. Might you give me some information on how to roleplay on a Minecraft server?

I am definitely interested, Kellysaurus. I've never been a part of a Minecraft roleplay server before, so I'm unfamiliar with how it works, but I am experienced with roleplaying in general. It's an art that I take seriously. Consider me in. Might you give me some information on how to roleplay on a Minecraft server?

I've never run one before, but I would imagine you create a character and imagine you are thrown into a new world. Backstory would be up to you, but we all somehow ended up in this world. 

I don't have lore and such like DAWN does, but I'd imagine we can practice being totally immersed into the game by pretending to *be* our minecraft character. Kind of like how people RP in WoW. We talk as them, and type in actions as we do them. (Not every little thing, but you know what I mean)

I'd like to get a few people on board before I turn my current server into an RP server. So far it's just me and my partner, so I'd wanna make sure we have enough people to make this fun.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By chupie88
      I was wondering if anyone has a Flash Roleplay server? The Flash roleplay is a modpack. Thanks!
    • By pokeguy56
      Welcome to the last Hack/Mine server in existence, and the Newest one!
      To join make sure you have Java 7 and not 8, and run it in the Technic Launcher. Then just join in! We ALWAYS need more players so get any of the following to join us!

Your friends Your Neighbors Your Enemies Your cat  Your family Your alter-ego Rules
      No Griefing
      No Drama
      No Politics
      No Raiding bases
      PvP is allowed but don't mass PvP or RDM
      REPORT ERRORS IN THE COMMENTS TO ENSURE THE SERVER WORKS FOR EVERYONE[h1]
      Other Info
      This server runs in H/M version 0.6.4.6, the recommended version. It is also run on my personal computer until I have the money for a proper server. (Don't worry it is on an i5 6600k with 8gb of ram dedicated to the server.) We do need staff, but not many.

Join our discord to keep up to date on news https://discord.gg/bCTTJDK
    • By GoldFish000111
      Modded Minecraft at its best!
      We host two amazing modded servers, that allow you and your friends to explore! One is an Adventure server and the other is a War server!

Adventure with your friends in the world of Nebular Adventures!
      Vast Landscapes Dungeons Towny Airships Tinkers Construct Join Nebular Adventures Here!
      Join our discord Here!

Build Nuclear bunkers to be safe from the flying Nukes! Nebular Nations is a high-tech, war-themed server!
      Nuclear Bombs Build Craft Force Fields Tanks Guns Galactic Craft Join Nebular Nations Here!
      Join our discord Here!

• By PeeliePanzer
      World War Two Factions, with a massive world no banned items And you can change The course Of World War 2 Join in factions and battle out to become the supreme nation and win global domination!!
      install here: http://api.technicpack.net/modpack/hour-of-victory-1939
      server IP: 89.34.96.13:25577

• By stargrl
      IP: erealm.hexxit.mcserver.ws

RULES:
      STAFF MAY BAN AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON.
      - No Hacking, No Cheating, No Exploting Bugs or using Modded Clients.
      - No Griefing or Stealing in WorldGuard, Plot or Towny Protected Areas.
      - No Offensive names. This includes Player names, Nicknames, Entities (ie: pets/chocobo), Items,
      Weapons and Towns/Nations
      - No Offensive chat. No Racism, Sexism or Bigotry. This is a fun and safe place for Everyone
      - No Annoying chat. This includes using all caps, spamming, excessive punctuation or complaining. No
      advertising. Be Mature
      - No Hostile/Harassing behaviour or chat. This includes harassing/shaming, begging, tpa spam, arguing
      with or being insulting toward staff or players.
      - No Living Entities on plots. Limit 10 living entities per player, Max. 30 Per Town on overworld. Living
      entities include cows, pigs, chocobo and villagers
      - Smelteries are not to exceed 10 blocks high. Any smelteries over the limit will be removed.
      - If you create mob spawners, you must turn them off when not in use. Limit 2 on at a time Maximum.
      - Items lost will be refunded only if we have *PROOF* that you had the item and it was lost due to a bug or glitch

DISABLED MODS:
      Dimensional Doors is disabled.

BANNED ITEMS:
      Enderbow | Crashes the server
      Chest Transporter | Griefing
      Capsule Station | Duping
      Meteor Summoner | Griefing
      Destruction Catalyst | Griefing
      Dimensional Doors | Lags Server
      Bags (not backpacks) | Duping
      Emperors Chalice | Bypass Land Protection
      Bane of Pigs | Damage Glitch
      Carmanite Reactor | Bypass Land Protection
      Buster Bullet and Mag | Bypass Land Protection
      Storm Bullet and Mag | Bypass Land Protection
      Ender Backback | Bypass Land Protection
      Titan Band | Bypass Land Protection
      Magic Boomerang | Crashes the server
      Ender and Pigman Head | Crashes the server
      Light Crystal | Can Corrupt Chunks
      Essence Extractor | Duping
      Ninja dagger | Bypass Protection
      Walker Sword | Bypass Land Protection
      Revolver | Bypass Land Protection
      Charm of Keeping | Corruption
      Meteor Shield | Crashes the server
      Crafting station | Duping
      Knapsacks | Bugged
      Ankh | Bypass Land Protection
      Sojurner's Staff | Bypass Land Protection
      Crates | Duping
      Hunter's Handgun | Bypasses Land Protection
      Frost Bow | Bypasses Land Protection

PLUGINS:
      Worldborder, ChatManager, WorldEdit, Vault, PermissionsEx, KillerMoney, Questioner, LWC, WorldGuard, KeepItems, InvMaster, GGTeleport, OpenInv, ClearLag, ModifyWorld, ProtocolLib, Votifier, mcMMO, GAListener, BanItem, Essentials, EssentialsProtect, EssentialsSpawn, VanishNoPacket, PlotMe, EssentialsAntiBuild, EnjinMinecraftPlugin, ItemRenamer, EssentialsChat, Multiverse-Core, Towny, SignShop, TownyChat

DESCRIPTION:
      Welcome to Enchanted Realm Hexxit! Our goal is to bring the best adventure of this dungeon-based mod to you!

Custom staff-made dungeons, events and contests! This includes puzzles to solve, mazes to go through, and spawned creatures to fight! We love to build, so this will also include seasonal events! Check out the calendar on our website for upcoming events!

In game shop for buying items! Like to build? No problem! Our in-game economy allows for money to be earned by killing mobs, and then an in game shop to buy building materials! You can build your base in no time!

Both PvE and PvP maps! If you like PvP, you can stay on the PvP map and battle other players! Hate PvP? Then just stay in the regular overworld map without the worry of being killed by other players!

Towny for claiming of land!

Map resets so there is always content to find and explore!

Helpful friendly staff to help and answer questions!

Is there anything you want that we don't offer? We'd love to hear about it!

UPTIME:
      Expected 24/7 uptime, EXCEPT for daily restart of server at midnight (CST) (Current uptime at 98%)
      We want players that enjoy a roleplay environment with the occasional pop culture reference here and there hidden in game!
      Server is open (non-whitelist) except for staff, which players can apply for staff on the website (http://erealm.enjin.com/staff )