mhanif62

Whitelisted AOTBT server! Small community

We have just created an AOTBT server and is on the same world as bdouble0 and currently we have 3 participants. We previously had some greifers so this time I'm only going to take 3 people for now. If things go well I'll take 3 more in 3 days. We have a friendly community like the official AOTBT server so witching is allowed but NO GREIFING OR STEALING! We are requesting someone under 18 and if i get several posts then i will randomly chose but remember, first come first serve :D!

igm:

why you wan't to join:

skype (optional but helpful to us):

*you are allowed to prank but no major greif and no major stealing. If i get any reports i myself will investigate and decide :)

igm: answerme

why you wan't to join: Been Looking For A Good Server To Play On

skype (optional but helpful to us): 

Edited by answerme

igm: nathanxnaptime

why you wan't to join: I'd enjoy a laid back server that has the potential for a lot of fun and making new friends and general casual gaming

skype (optional but helpful to us): nathanxnaptime

IGN: j2ba6h8f

Why do you want to join: I wanted to join a server with a community that is just those people on the whitleist. I like small servers with familiar people. I think this server will offer me the Experience I want...

Email: You can send me emails about the server, or anything else related at [email protected]

Edited by j2ba6h8f

igm: DragonKing129

why you wan't to join: I want to play a whitelist server with people that will actually play and this seems good, ive been looking for a while but cant find one

skype (optional but helpful to us): zifahhh

igm: boredom24

why you wan't to join: All other servers I want to join won't let me in because of some missing multi-part thingie, that and its been a long time playing AOTBT

skype (optional but helpful to us): The Twice-ler

Dear boredom24, TokeAlotaPotomus, and j2ba6h8f. You guys have been chosen to be whitelisted from a random number generator. If things go well we may have 1-2 more ppl join :) i have sent u all skype messages and if there's no reply in 8 hours someone else will take ur spot 0,o

ign: sgt_swag_78

Why: I want to be in a small server where i can build expensive things (machines) without being raided. Also a server with friendly, helpful people.

Edited by sgt_swag_78

ign:Badidzz2012

why you wan't to join:needing a server thats not down all the time

skype (optional but helpful to us):ill send you a msg of it if i get accepted

IGN: RadioactiveNero

Why you want to join: I miss playing minecraft with other people, I like sharing what I do and looking at what others do

IGN: FatherOfSniping_

Why you want to join: i like playing modpacks with other people and to learn about the modpacks and community

igm: Rebel323

why you wan't to join: enjoy having a small tight knit community to have fun with

skype (optional but helpful to us): trev.dall

igm: H00d1yN1nj4

why you wan't to join: Still looking for just the right server, so far i've hade some bad luck. Would like a tight community of friendly, mature players.

skype (optional but helpful to us): H00d1yN1nj4

Quick question tho, where are the servers located?

since sgt and dragon didn't answer their skype in time i will take two other people who are nathanxnaptime  and IllegalAlien972, if u guys don't answer skype on time i will take someone else! we have currently 5 participants and only a few more spots left

ign: Bob0087

why you wan't to join: I like playing the modpack, but you don't get to experience the modpack in singleplayer. I also enjoy playing in small communities and helping others.

skype (optional but helpful to us): Bob0087 .

ign: squidge0122

Why I want To Join: i would like a non greifing stealing community that i can receive help and give help  to people i have run my own servers for friend groups and know how to run bteam servers 

ign: ProMCGamer_

why you want to join: Because I want to play with bunch of people, not with on my own or with over 9000 people with huge lag! 

skype (optional but helpful to us): Who needs Skype? I dont use it! It's for noobs that likes talking! Actually, I dont have one.

ign: IceCube2013

why you wan't to join: Casue i wanna play with my friend Xzardas and record for youtube. ive got 14 subs hes got 230 subs. and we wont to enjoy and record on the server

skype (:jimmi.sylvestersen1)

Please let me in man please.