BattleCraft Tekkit Lite [Factions] [Interactive spawn] [pvp] [No grief] [Easy start]

BCTL

Hello! I am the owner of BCTL (BattleCraft Tekkit Lite) and I am here to tell you about my great server. The players and staff are always
friendly, as long as someone is on to answer you, it will usually be answered by a normal player. Another thing is the spawn itself, We have
buyable apartments (BOTH FROM IN GAME MONEY AND DONATIONS) for you going from very cheap to very expensive. Just recently WE UNBANNED GUNS and are working on fixing the power tool within the next few months or maybe even weeks. If you aren't sure give us a try, we are still new and always look forward to having
you, the player. IP : 142.4.49.138:25652
-Jared (BCTL Owner)

• 2 weeks later...

• Similar Content

• By bradleybrand
      I am asking on behalf of my friend with autism.
      So we downloaded the Minecraft Launcher from the official website, installed and ran. It experienced issues download/installing the latest version of Minecraft.
      Luckily, from my computer, I backed up the need Minecraft files into a .zip file and shared that with him. Vanilla Minecraft works and runs.
      From there, went on Technic Launcher. Vanilla Minecraft won't download and install. Neither will my modpack.
      His Technic Launcher has an issue actually downloading and installing modpacks. Even the official ones.
      ---
      We have turned firewall off. We have uninstalled and reinstalled Minecraft Launcher. We have deleted Minecraft and Technic files from %appdata%, as well as using CCleaner to remove any extras. We have uninstalled 64-bit Java and redownloaded and reinstalled 64-bit Java. ---
      What could be a possible fix for this issue?
      Has anyone else experienced such an issue?
    • By Froinchi
      Hello. I and my friends are trying to play together. All of my friends got connected without a problem, and I am now facing a problem, where the screen is on dirt screen and a "Done" button with no text. I couldn't find any information about it on Internet. Can you help me? 
      Picture of the problem:

• By aron9forever
      Hello, so i have been building on my tekkit classic map and while i was building, minecraft crashed with "Saving Chunks" screen. When i went to rejoin, it said "Simulating the world for a bit.." and after that "Saving chunks" and white screen.
      My techniclauncher log:
      https://privatebin.net/?e3752af48fe736a1#873mR1KLxx8hPqXt
      ______
      I FIXED IT! THE ISSUE WAS THAT I HAD SOME BROKEN ENERGY TELEPORTERS!
      if i remember correctly, i made this before the game crashed. https://prnt.sc/tk5lq4
    • By fairyjecool
      does anyone know tekkit seed where are the big mountains and the villages in front of them? and a common tekkit not a classic or reloaded modpack