OpenBlocks 1.0.8-1.0.9 Height Map Projector Issue

So I currently own a Height Map Projector and I used the cartographer and made a map that was fully green in the square. I right click to get it out and placed it in the Projector. It had a bunch of different squares and such but I could not see anything but the squares. No map was projected or within the projector GUI itself. I believe this is a bug with the two versions listed within the title but for some reason I am having issues with updating to 1.0.10. I upgraded my client to 1.0.10 and the projector worked splendidly. When I downgraded back to 1.0.9, the projector was still working. This was on single player. Is there anyway to fix this bug without updating on my server?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Nyrab
      I'm trying a new modpack
      The version is 1.10.2
      I tried to remove some mods and still don't work

Modpacklog.zip
    • By zoezp
      I am new to making modpacks and this is the first one I ever made so I watched some youtube tutorials and it worked well until I tried to launch the modpack and It started as vanilla but when I checked the modpack options it had the mods installed and they were all in the folder. I tried to fix it and tried out things like renaming the files but nothing worked for me so thats why I am here asking for your help.
      I don't know what the problem is at this points so I would really like some help.
      Here is the dropbox link I used to upload the modpack: https://www.dropbox.com/s/u2qfs8zuco8fh39/pixelmon fun.zip?dl=1
      Here is the modpack download link: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/pixelmon-2780956.1833394

If any more info is needed just ask and I'll provide it if I can.
      Thanks in advance! 
    • By Froinchi
      Hello. I and my friends are trying to play together. All of my friends got connected without a problem, and I am now facing a problem, where the screen is on dirt screen and a "Done" button with no text. I couldn't find any information about it on Internet. Can you help me? 
      Picture of the problem:

• By FlameOregu
      I'm trying to play a modpack with my little brother and all of a sudden it only launches vanilla! Please help quick. I'm using FHM Stoneblock 2 if that helps.
    • By YTDannydan
      So i made a modpack, and i have tried linking my file on several different websites, dropbox, MediaFire and Google Drive. but the modpack settings keep saying: "The modpack location you specified is not a valid zip file." can someone please help me? i want to make a server of this modpack in future but for the last couple days i have been struggling!