Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By jkbfraser
      hello (enter name of who ever helps me out)
      so my Technic launcher works, some of my mod packs work and some don't. when ever  i try to load up one of the ones that doesn't work it will close the Technic launcher and start loading the mod, then it will start minecraft 1.7. something, it will load until 5/7, then it stops responding then crashes and then the Technic launcher pops back up
      I really want to play these mods, so try and help me
      https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/Zp5ZRzV7j4/
    • By milky
      what is that ??? I found it on my server pls help
    • By afchlam
      Hello!
      I have started a custom mod pack with these mods and whenever I load into the server I cannot craft or spawn non-vanilla objects and only vanilla mobs spawn. I have the gravestone mod installed, yet on death, I drop all items and no gravestones appear. Despite this, I can use NotEnoughItems for recipes and all items show up, vanilla and modded, when I use the /give command I cannot TAB and get other mod items through that. Whenever I attempt to spawn in a non-modded item it gives the error 'Item XXXX was not found.' I have looked up countless other places and all I can find is the configuration files are not the same, yet this error still occurs after an estimated 5 trials after copying the configuration files to the server. I have tested the exact same mod pack in survival and it works. Does anyone have any idea how this happens? This has to be an error with something server-side, maybe something is messed up in how I set up the files. I can also see the creative tabs and all of the item textures and even place the item in my inventory, but when I attempt to place it the item disappears from the inventory and does not place.
      I have the start-up batch file run off of the 'minecraft_server.1.7.10.jar ' file, but also tried running the forge file using my script file, which does not do anything, literally. I even attempted to run the 'minecraft_server.1.7.10.jar' file directly without a script file, same result.
      This is the script I have for my start-up script:

Thank you in advance.
    • By CamX_Gaming
      Welcome to the Planetary dimensions modpack for the Technic Launcher. In this modpack the object is to explore and conquer all of the dimensions and become the multiverse king. You will find that everything is not as easy as it seems because quite a few dimensions have some pretty tough bosses. Even the original 3 have been revamped an contain more things to conquer now like new biomes dungeons and even bosses! You can even create your own dimensions with the rftools dimensions mod. Becoming the king of the galaxy by conquering the vast expanse of space is another thing on the to do list with the advanced rocketry and futurepack mods. Conquer all dimensions and space and become the Emperor of the Universe. Or just explore the new overworld with new biomes, dungeons, mobs and more! If you like any of these things than this mod is definitely for you. I hope you enjoy!
      ** mod list:
      Ad Infernos
      Ad Hooks
      Advanced Rocketry
      Aroma1997Core
      Aroma1997s-Dimensional-World
      backpacks
      BattleTowers-mod
      BiomesOPlenty
      Buildcraft
      compatlayer
      Damage indicators
      DungeonDQ
      ForgeEndertech
      FuturePack
      Just enough items (jei)
      LibVulpes
      Lycanites mobs
      Malisis Blocks
      Malisis core
      Malisis doors
      mcjtylib
      missing_pieces
      Mob Mash
      MrCrayfish Furniture
      multistorage
      NetherEX
      Pam's HarvestCraft
      Patty'sMoreStuff
      RebornCore
      RFtools
      RFtools dimensions
      shetiphiancore
      Simple_Void_World
      terraqueous
      The Star Wars Mod (in Alpha 2)
      Think Big core
      tombstone mod
      Trapcraft Mod
      Traverse
      TreeCapitator Mod
      Vanilla Builders Extension
      Waila
      Welcome to the Jungle
      Xaeros Minimap
      *** newly added:
      Lycanites mobs
      Buildcraft
      MalisisDoors
      MalisisCore
      MalisisBlocks
      **coming soon:
      Simple Dimensions
      (more as I see fit to add them)**
      *** Deleted mods:
      mowzies mobs (until issue with crashing is resolved)**
      Link to modpack: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/planetary-dimensions-modpack.1090435

looking for mod makers who want to work with me. pm me if you are interested
      Also looking for testers for new versions. Again pm if interested