Inverted Flame | New Server | Need Builders |

Slentard

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

• Similar Content

• By Grexxity
      Hey come checkout my tekkit classic server. I put a lot of work tweaking out all of the bugs and trying to make it so players have the best tekkit classic experience. Also I am not using a "Fake Player" plugin to simulate there are a bunch people on the server *cough *cough mc-complex. So I hope you come and check it out!
      My main reason for creating this server is to bring back one of my favorite mod packs back.
      Ip: tekkit.dragoncraftmc.net
      Discord: https://discord.gg/H9e6MVRTEv
    • By bradleybrand
      I am asking on behalf of my friend with autism.
      So we downloaded the Minecraft Launcher from the official website, installed and ran. It experienced issues download/installing the latest version of Minecraft.
      Luckily, from my computer, I backed up the need Minecraft files into a .zip file and shared that with him. Vanilla Minecraft works and runs.
      From there, went on Technic Launcher. Vanilla Minecraft won't download and install. Neither will my modpack.
      His Technic Launcher has an issue actually downloading and installing modpacks. Even the official ones.
      ---
      We have turned firewall off. We have uninstalled and reinstalled Minecraft Launcher. We have deleted Minecraft and Technic files from %appdata%, as well as using CCleaner to remove any extras. We have uninstalled 64-bit Java and redownloaded and reinstalled 64-bit Java. ---
      What could be a possible fix for this issue?
      Has anyone else experienced such an issue?
    • By Froinchi
      Hello. I and my friends are trying to play together. All of my friends got connected without a problem, and I am now facing a problem, where the screen is on dirt screen and a "Done" button with no text. I couldn't find any information about it on Internet. Can you help me? 
      Picture of the problem:

• By SenpaiKun
      I have been having weird problems with technic recently and honestly have ran out of ideas at this point, my problem is that whenever i tried to join a server on technic i was greeted with this message: Internal Exception: io.netty.handler.codec.EncoderExeption:java.lang.OutOfMemoryError and whenever i start a solo world it just crashes and sends me back to launcher. How can i fix this?