1. MineMan396

MineMan396

• Similar Content

• By zZpOdSt3rZz
      I was wanting to install tekkit ,i have never installed minecraft mods ever, and the sphrax mod so that i can play a similar sort of game to the yogscast and there series of tekkit
      if someone could leave a step by step tutorial it would be much appreciated .
    • By FiveFistNinja
      I know when I first started to play tekkit legends I wanted to know how to make the power armor suit like my friends had but I wasn't sure how so I've make an easy tutorial on how to make it for anyone who doesn't know

• By FiveFistNinja
      Video will explain all the items you'll be needing to craft a tinker table for your power armor. For anyone who still isn't sure on how to make your own tinker table to mod your power armor and make the suit work   

• By FiveFistNinja
      ComputerCraft Monitors Tutorial: Quick, Simple, Help [Computer Program Code]
      More information can be found on the video below in the description on YouTube  

• By FiveFistNinja
      Video is about how to program a beginner's mining turtle and make it work. This is the basics of coding / programming in the computercraft mod which is linked with the mining turtles mod. This tekkit legends tutorial covers: how to use the statements in the beginner's mining turtle, the start to using this mod. 
      Want to see more tekkit tutorials? click here                                                                                                                                                         Join My Channel