Sign in to follow this  
Normal8998

2 questions...

I have two questions to ask:

1. When I open the favorites menu for morph, I don't know how to switch between the mobs in the favorites menu. I tried pressing the button that popped up the circle twice, pressing shift, and pressing [ while in the menu, but I still don't know!!! (Btw this is about the circular favorites menu from morph mod)

2. When I see Chimneyswift drop the items into the kettle when he's making a potion, he drops one of the ingredients without having to drag the stack out of the GUI and right click. Does anybody know how he does that?

1) [ and ] move up and down in the menu, shift+[ ] move left/right. left clicking, and pressing enter selects the highlighted morph

2) CTRL+Q clicking items drops them from inventory.

Edited by Kalbintion

For the circular menu of the Morph mod, moving your mouse in the direction of the morph also works.

And to directly drop things out of your inventory, you only nee to hover over it and hit Q. If you want to get rid of all of the same item (such as 5 stacks of cobble) hover over one stack, then Shift+Q and it'll drop all 5 stacks from your inventory (but not your hotbar).

Edited by Turgle

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By MajorHeartAttack
      Just made a new Modpack called Heartattack, and wanted to advertise it, because it has mods like Galacticaft, Morph, SpeedsterHeroes, Nukes, Everything! Also the main reason would be if this Modpack gets support, I would open up a Public server, so I would really be looking forward to that with your support! Line: https://www.technicpack.net/profile/4864249/modpacks
    • By Subber
      ThormenLOTR is a server based on the amazing Lord of the Rings mod.
      The server has many features that official pack lacks of and some bug fixes to deliver the best playing experience.
      Some of the key features:
      * A new Middle-earth dimension
      * Over 100 new biomes, each with their own unique structures and resources
      * Biomes are generated in accordance with Tolkien's map of Middle-earth
      * The mysterious, unexplored lands of Rhûn and Harad
      * The ancient Pits of Utumno, a terrifying dungeon dimension full of Morgoth's evil creatures
      * Hundreds of new blocks, weapons, armours, foods, and items
      * People and races from the Lord of the Rings world
      * An alignment system, where faction inhabitants will aggro you unless you have positive or neutral alignment
      * New gameplay elements dependent on the player's alignment: trading, unit hiring, and an expanded achievement system
      * Randomly generated Mini-Quests, and the Red Book from kit "pouchbook" to record them
      * Seamless multiplayer integration in all areas of the mod
      IP and website: Thormenpvp.net
    • By XkillerDomx/Dominic
      DOWNLOAD MODPACK HERE!   http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/builder-haven.834733
      A Modpack with all of the best mods combined, Even Has its Own dedicated server, thats up always, We have 4 Donator ranks and a semi working site!   http://builderhaven.enjin.com/
      Some of our mods include
      Optfine
      Inv Pets+ Custom pets
      Chisel 2
      Hardcore Quests
      And So.. SO much more! 40+ Mods, The best mods out there, Combined, Come and play! If you have any suggestions for mods, Please Leave them Below! And I will look into it for you :), Thank you!.
      You also have a choice if you want to Pvp, Or pve! Choose wisely :)!
              DOWNLOAD MODPACK HERE!   http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/builder-haven.834733

• By Dovaken
      Hi, i installed tecnhicraft, lanched it and started a new game with the attack of the beta team modpack.

My problem is that i can't find how to open the MORPH menu. So i cannot change what i am, and i'm stuck in a chicken boddy. The rest of the modpack seems to work.
      I tried to change the keys for the morph mod, but it didn't worked.
      Please heeeeelp ^^
      sorry for my english, i'm french.
    • By ZakDank
      IP : play.retributiongaming.net:25655

Modpack : B-TEAM - Latest
      Teamspeak (often full) : ts3.retributiongaming.net

NO BANNED ITEMS

We are an experienced community who have been running official and custom modpacks for over a year. We know what players want and we always aim to deliver it in the best way possible. On our servers, expect to be recognized as an individual and not as a number.

Our main rules for this server are as follows:
      - Be courteous of other users
      - No advertising or 'I'm from planet minecraft' bullcrap
      - Do not try and abuse bugs or exploits ( this includes crashing duping etc )
      - Show some respect for staff, they are all helpful
      - Try to vote as often as possible ( it helps us grow and nets you some goodies )
      - Swearing is allowed but don't go overboard with the insults.

Our main plugins for this server are as follows:
      - Factions
      - Global Market
      - TeleportSuite
      - Backtodeathpoint