Hey Everybody, this is my first time starting a thread on technic forums so forgive me if i do anything wrong.

Alright, so a little over a month ago i started taking various mods on Curse and from the "Attack of the B-team" modpack and a few others to make a modpack of my own for personal use. It is privately published and have been doing very well making changes as i see fit and expanding to it. So for the problem, as of today i updated my pack once again, ran it through techniclauncher and proceeded to play it. All worked well and i was surprised with its stablility until about 20 minutes in everything bug out. My character was still able to move around, the game ran lag free, and i could break blocks. The problems were that mobs froze in their place. They did not recognize me walking by them or take any damage when i tried to left-click on them. The odd part was that their animation stayed intact? Bats still flapped their wings, and horses still wagged their tails, but nothing otherwise. Another problem i found was that although i could break blocks i recieved no dropped item from them. Can anybody tell me what is wrong so that i may be able to fix it?

Below are the mods i have installed through technic (v1.6.4)

CodeChickenLib-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.44

[1.6.4]bspkrsCorev5.0

[1.6.4]CrystalWing.Forge.1.6.4.r04.Universal

[1.6.4]TreeCapitator.Forge.1.6.4.r09.Universal

[1.6.4+] ChickenShed (v1.1.2)

[1.6.x] WildCaves v0.4.3.4

_1.6.4_FoodEx_1.6.2

1.6.4.BetterStorage_0.7.3.38

antiqueatlas-3.0.0-mc1.6.4

Aquaculture_1.2.4

ArmorSmelter_1.6.4_b1

autoutils-1.6.4-1.0.1

backpack-1.26.29-1.6.x

Better Archery 1.6.3 for 1.6.4 (modpack)

BetterSignsMod[v1.6.4.B]

BloodParticles_10_164

Carpenter's Blocks v2.0.3 - MC 1.6+

ChickenChunks 1.3.3.3

chisel-1.6.4-1.5.0fix

CodeChickenCore 0.9.0.6

CraftGuide-1.6.7.4

DynamicLights_1.6.4

ExtrabiomesXL-universal-1.6.4-3.15.7

Hats2.1.5

KeithyUtils_1.2

mc-roguelike-1.6.4-client-v1.2.6

Morph-Beta-0.7.1

OptiFine_1.6.4_HD_D1

roguelike-v1.2.9-forge-1.6.4

TConstruct_mc1.6.4_1.5.5.4

twilightforest-1.6.4-1.20.5

UndergroundBiomes 1.6.x - 0.4.2c

VillageTaverns-2.1.6-2.14

WeaponMod

yalsm-2.0.3

ZansMinimap1.6.4

As a side note, how do i know if the roguelike dungeons mod is working? i can't seem to find any spawns of them anywhere?

Edited by Dcravens1994

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Marller
      I updated a modpack last night and lost everything. Most of the mods that were in the pack I use all the time and they were removed. I tried to reinstall them, got Needs Newest Forge Update, tried to install that and nothing. I've even uninstalled and reinstalled the modpack several times. When I load the game it just loads the vanilla version. I asked for help in their Discord but there was nothing that they could really do. I've tried a few modpacks and they all load just fine. Is there a away to fix this?
    • By Yamiash101
      Howdy, I'm trying to set up a dumb little modpack for me to screw around with using the technic launcher, mostly so I can still use client-side mods on my main client without having to switch the mod folders constantly. Anyways, as the title suggests, it's opening up in vanilla. I understand this is a relatively common issue, and have spent the last 2 or more hours looking at other members' help requests to little avail. As far as I can tell, everything has been done correctly.

The modpack is unceremoniously called Dat Survivor Boi, since Survivor was taken and I didn't feel like making something serious, as this was supposed to be a relatively private thing at first. Any help would be appreciated. I suspect it might have something to do with "coremods", but I haven't really screwed around with mods later than 1.7.10 before, so I am very unfamiliar with it. It's never been an issue in my past, and I'm doubtful it is now, but that's the only thing I can tell could be wrong.

Thank you for reading.
    • By sanik0010
      I installed the Final Stand modpack and its in my .technic folder but after it downloads there is no open button, it just says install. I tried doing that but nothing changed.
    • By ShrillBear
      Hi.
      I need your technical support again guys.
      I thought i finally solved this a few days ago when i posted my first post due to now solved issues.

1.)So as the title mentions it, the server is not crashing but instead it disconnects me from it. When this happens it says that there is a problem with MO creatures mod. (also it says that there is a problem with Tektopia when i enter the server, but of course i get disconnected after a few seconds).
      (also i removed stelar sky from the mods list)

2.)My friend can't connect to the server for some reason, but i did the port forwarding and hamachi network too. (sadly it seems that i must host the server and it's a hard task, because apparently 16GB of ram is not enough. i mean 6 GB is for the server and 5 is for the launcher ).

https://paste.dimdev.org/duhifayave.mccrash

I appreciate your help!

• By aaronthebigdino
      Type of Bug: In Game Bug: Crashes while trying to load mods
      Problem: Technic Launcher/Forge crashes while loading mods, or loads mods but is unable to create or join a world without crashing.

Modpack: Tekxit 3, Version 1.12.2
      Game Log: http://batman.gyptis.org/zerobin/?d721831b40c2244d#tNvBcsEp8AIcpu3DOnAa0pg6y0cmhivU6EihgKUD9gw=
      Crash Log: http://batman.gyptis.org/zerobin/?7716be1e3120b2fc#DpfgKpZVoxIti+naxx3fa2P2ggxwSMQQDheO/UNHf8w=

Attempts to fix:
      -Upped allocated RAM to Minecraft
      -Changed client from Technic Launcher to Forge, problem persisted
      -Deleting mods and reinstalling
      -Removing all mods to see if it was a problem w/ forge; it was not the problem; forge loaded perfectly fine

Any help would be appreciated!