| 1.2.9H | No BS Anarchy | PVP | Raiding | Griefing | Unlimited Mystcraft & DD | 7 Year Old World

Random003

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It seems an update or something changed the way dimensional anchors work, and I can't move them on RIM frames anymore without them breaking.

Also, a bit late for this, but any chance we can get a random spawn mod so we don't have to worry about someone griefing spawn anymore than it has been?

Edit: Also the End of Stream issues still seem to be happening as well, any chance we can step up the restarts?

Edited by Agent_Delphi

The server is not for sale.

There have been no updates to the server. If dimensional anchors behave differently I have no idea why.

Random spawn will not be implemented. I prefer that all players spawn at the same location so the location builds character at an accelerated rate.

Automatic server reboots have been modified. The server will automatically restart every odd numbered hour.

Edited by Random003

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

help, i was on the moon, mut my rocket kept telleporting to Y800 in heigth, suddently i just exploded, at the surface, i lost all i had, exept my base.

now i just keep respawning X254 and Z254 on the moon, and i dont have any kind of oxygen equipment. i just keep dying and dying.

14 minutes ago, ranestene said:

help, i was on the moon, mut my rocket kept telleporting to Y800 in heigth, suddently i just exploded, at the surface, i lost all i had, exept my base.

now i just keep respawning X254 and Z254 on the moon, and i dont have any kind of oxygen equipment. i just keep dying and dying.

forget it, i went through a dimentional door and came back to by base.

• 2 weeks later...

ok after all that i made a new rocket and got my stuff back, i defeated a skeleton boss, mined some raw meteoric iron, made the tier 2 rocket, then i place it on my launchpad do i can see how it looks, then i remove it, but the rocket wouldnt show up, so anyone please help, i've lost 3 rockets

As long as someone helps me get another tier 2 rocket, i'll be very happy

• 1 month later...

@Random003 Hey it has been a while, so this server have been running for 2 years now. Dang... I just went back a few days ago just to see my base still running. I hope it wasn't lagging the server while I was out for 2 years. How is yours doing? How are you doing? Were there any minor wars/major wars while I was gone? Did other veterans of this server like me who came back on not to while ago? Anything news worthy than the ones I stated above?

Also I saw the messages you wrote in the /help command, especially the legacy items. You could blame me for that since I was the only one to ask you to turn on qcraft interserver warping, it was only a innocent move because I was on a dying server (almost shutdown) and didn't want to lose all my progress there while finding a new one like this. I am very sorry. :(

It was nice being in your server again today :) I hope to meet you again the server one day.

-Your Old Player in the server

Hi Pinball,

It's nice to see you on the server again. I'm doing fine. There have been a few raids while you were gone. The only veterans I have seen playing recently are you and Chris. The server has been fairly quite for the most part.

Don't worry about the legacy items. I think they are an interesting aspect of the server. They give it unique history and character.

I have been busy lately but I hope to catch you on the server soon.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm being told by Diiuas and bdkaine1 that there is an interdiction matrix at spawn.

I have a rough idea of who it could have been, but I'm not sure.

Diiuas tells me it is underground surrounded by eternal fabric

Can you please remove it?

Edited by lplayer12893
learned more about it

I don't have a problem with interdiction matrix at spawn as long as it not trapping players in an inescapable kill loop for an unreasonable amount of time.

I checked your dimension. I don't see an issue. Let me know if you are still having problems with it.

Edited by Random003

Hey guys,

Someone was logging in with spoofed usernames causing a security breach. I had to rollback the server to reverse the damage. Unfortunately this has been going on for some time under the radar so the rollback is rather large. The rollback is from July 7 6 PM CDT.

A login security plugin has been installed to deal with this vulnerability in tekkit. You will need to register a password upon your next login. You will need to use this password every login. If you forget your password you will need to contact me for a password reset. You can get more information about the plugin here.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

• 1 year later...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons