The next part of my tutorial series for Thermal Expansion 3 is out covering the Pulverizer and Redstone Furnace with an added extra on machine setups to automate production

You can find it @ 

Sorry about the long wait for this one peeps but due to the whole crazy events with Mojang being sold my video release schedule got messed up as I felt it was needed to report on the situation as it progressed along side releasing my Zelda Adventure map build series.

None the less the next part of my Thermal Expansion tutorial series is now available covering the Magma Crucible, Fluid Transposer and fluiduct. 

You can watch it @ 

Ok I saw a lot of comments on wikis and forums with people struggling with the Cresent hammer and configuring ducts so I've made a tutorial covering that before returning to cover the other machines.

You can watch it @ 

The next part in my Minecraft Thermal Expansion tutorial series we take a look at the Pneumatic Servo, Aqueous Accumulator, Glacial Precipitator and Igneous Extruder.
You can watch ot @ 
'>
 or earlier in this thread. Edited by IDED

Next up in Thermal Expansion tutorial series the Sawmill, Induction Smelter and Energetic Infuser.

You can watch it directly @

Another section of Thermal expansion is now covered in the latest tutorial Strongboxes, Tanks and much more.

You can see it @ 

Edited by IDED

The 9th and final part of my tutorial series for Thermal Expansion is now available for viewing @ 

Edited by IDED

Well I know this isn't a mod included in AOTBT but I think as so many people asked me about it I would include it with this series of videos...

How to install Shaders for AOTBT

You can view it @

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By samurich
      I have tried to put the 1.7.10 versions of the mods in Hexxit in Witchery. It then loads the game and whilst loading it just goes back to
      the launcher without any warning or notice or anything. Does anyone know what's happening here or have any tips on how to fix it?
    • By brunyman
      Website || Community Forum 

Server Address:  tekkit.craftersland.net:25567

Our Tekkit adventure started with Tekkit now called Classic, that was a long time ago but we love Tekkit and we are now here with the latest version!

Server Features:
      > Hosted in USA in a DataCenter on a Dedicated Server.
      > Online 24/7.
      > Powerful Land Protection with MyTown mod to keep your work safe from grief. Create Towns and Nations!
      > PvP and PvE, Clans.
      > Economy: Server Shops , Players Market, Trades, Vote Rewards.
      > Few restricted items (details below)
      > Optimized for minimal lag.
      > Turtle's and Quarry's are 100% safe to use.

Disabled Mods: Balkon's WeaponsMod - PvP protection bypass including spawn protection. InventoryTweaks - Item duplication bugs. Redstone in Motion - Used a lot for grief, protection bypass. Restricted Items: Matter Cannon - Applied Energistics - Protection bypass. Needlegun - MineFactory Reloaded - Protection bypass. SPAMR Launcher - MineFactory Reloaded - Protection bypass. Sacred Rubber Sapling - MineFactory Reloaded - A huge tree, once placed it takes space to up to 4 regions bypassing protection in the process and causing very low fps to clients. Plastic Bag - MineFactory Reloaded - Item Dupe Bug; Lux Capacitor - MMM Powersuits - Only restricted for block place for protection bypass. Creative StrongBox - Thermal Expansion - Item duplicator. Florb - Thermal Expansion - Protecion bypass. Confiscate Module - MFFS - Can steal players inventory's. Anti Personnel Module - MFFS - Killing players and stealing items. Desintegration Module -MFFS - Block Grief Sponge Module - MFFS - Fluid Grief Notes: The Mystcraft and DimensionalDoors worlds are wiped once per week to maintain the server stable and without lag - so do not build bases there! You can build towns on the main world, moon and mars, we don't know how stable the last 2 are so the main world is the safest for base building. Up to date restricted list can also be found >here.

Some of our major plugins:
      Essentials Buycraft DirectSupport HeroChat PermissionsEX RandomSpawn GlobalMarket DynamicMap Clans VoteParty and Rewards. Crates.  
      The Community
      CraftersLand is a Minecraft Community founded on August 2011, first started with a survival server after a wile we opened our first tekkit server now called tekkit classic. Now after more then 2 years we learned a lot and we try to provide as good and as advanced servers as possible. We also have a community forum where you can post problems on our servers or if you need any help.

Join Us!

Now some pictures with our Tekkit server:

• By FATKRAKENCaTS
      When I try and get on to my friends server recently, it says 
      "Internal exception: java.io.IOException: Bad packet id 72"
      I'm not sure what to do. I've tried deleting the mod-pack and reinstalling, signing out of my account on the Technic launcher, and him resetting the server,  but it  just does the same thing. I have tried searching the web but came to no conclusion why it does this. So here I am with an account, asking for help. 😢😬 The version/release is 1.6.4. But yeah any help would be great! The computer I am using is a mac if that helps.
    • By CreeperNukeBoom
      Steps to remedy white screen after press play issue for build 4.493 OR Modpack fails to launch (applicable to any modpack) reopening launcher instead
      This topic is constantly being updated so feel free to check back on it.
      1. Sometimes logging off and logging back in solves a lot of program related issues.
         If logging off didn't work then it is a different software / config issue.
      2. Ensure you have the latest version of java. A lot of people may suggest to use java 7.
         However I would not recommend this. Reasons being:
         a. Java 8 contains the framework for java 7. each version is usually an improvement or addition.
         b. For me java 7 simply crashes my modpacks. Either it makes them unlaunchable or they crash too randomly.
      3. Some people recently have reported that downgrading java has fixed their problem. In which case uninstall and install java a version down at a time until you find what fixes it for you.
      4. Ensure you have the latest graphics driver.
         I have noticed that this problem tends to pop its head up the moment that a new graphics driver version is available but I haven't installed it yet.
         From a programmers perspective. And I have reason to believe that it has been like this for decades now (ever since ver.1 possibly)... 
         They most likely have a piece of code in the driver that literally reads as:

if @DriverVer not @LatestVer then $error
         To throw a logged error without a message would be a much more subtle approach than just throwing an error with message.
         This would overload the CPU/GPU silently if it is repeated and also has the potential to slow down our HDDs from excessive read/write.
         I have reason to believe that this is done to (gently) force us to keep our drivers updated.
         I mean after all... outdated drivers never crash computers... they just simply make it run sslllooowwwww.
         So if you happen to notice similar behavior as soon as there is a driver update available (for any device), you will know why.
         Nothing that any of us can do really except to just keep our drivers up to date.
      This is from the knowledge an ex I.T. Technician Assistant
      5. Ensure you have allocated enough RAM in Launcher options under java settings. I would recommend at least half of your available RAM to leave enough for system operations.
      6. If you have a 64 bit system. use x64 java not x82. Using mismatched java can cause all sorts of problems. Why? Because your CPU / GPU needs to work in ways its not supposed to So in a way this can also cause blue screens!
      7. Sometimes just closing the launcher, making sure that all instances of javaw.exe are closed in task manager (Ctrl+Alt+Del). and then reopening can solved white screen.
      8. Some times the white screen just needs a little patience. no longer than 10 minutes ideally however.

Hope this tutorial helps, and if you guys find any other remedies for this most recent build feel free to post them below. I may or may not edit this post to include them. See if i have time but no promises ;). Will add any other fixes I find that are also common answers. If you feel any of them should be credited to anyone in particular do tell me ;). But in the interest of preventing Accidental Topic Spamming please PM me this info and I will do my best to update it ASAP.

Edit: I think this should get pinned :).
    • By LyricMonster13
      Brought to you be OGgaming's team, a crew of people who have been playing modded minecraft for years. Cartel Wars puts you in a hazardous world, full of Cartels bent on controlling the world. With an official server set to launch September 5th, you can make money by growing various narcotics and selling them via the black market, but be careful. It's located on the outskirts of the dangerous pvp city. Can you dominate the Cartels? https://discord.gg/g9amFM4