Sign in to follow this  
CrazyRandomzZ

Advanced genetics tutorial N00b Friendly

Nice videos man, ever wanna do some collaborative stuff then drop me a line. I assume you'd wanna make sure I'm good at what I do first so feel free to check my channel linked on my profile as I dont want to spam my link in your video topic.

Hey Guys here is one of 5 tutorials ill be posting over the next week, hope this helps 

* video snipped to shorten quote *

4 more tutorials are on the way, watch here

https://www.youtube.com/user/crazyRandomzZ

thanks for watching

Can't say I learned anything new but decently done. Should definitely help out some others though.

Nice videos man, ever wanna do some collaborative stuff then drop me a line. I assume you'd wanna make sure I'm good at what I do first so feel free to check my channel linked on my profile as I dont want to spam my link in your video topic.

Says the one with a large image in their signature advertising their yt and twitch channel.

Edited by Kalbintion

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Stonemaster5
      I don't know what happened to trigger it, but I was playing the B-team as a bat and my flight speed (displayed on the top-left of my screen) went down to 25% when it was previously at 100% for no reason. I flew very slow and it got annoying. I didn't know what to do so I just re-downloaded the modpack. It worked at first, but about 3 minutes in it started going down again and it was back to 25%. If anyone knows how to fix this, please help.
    • By husscraft
      Introducing the Huss Labs modpack…
      Taking inspiration from one of the original Husscraft builds, Huss Labs is a Sci-Fi/Tech pack for Minecraft 1.7.10.
      So what sets it apart from all the other Tech-based modpacks?
      World Generation: Combining Biomes O’Plenty with Realistic World Generation, to create some of the most stunning minecraft landscapes you’ve ever seen. Intergration: Bringing together mods which compliment each other. Mad Science: Whether you want to role-play as Rick Sanchez, or infect your friends with a deadly virus, this is the pack for you! New Mobs: From seeing new animals in the wild, to bringing extinct species back to life, there are always discoveries to be made. Security: Protect your base with keypad locks and cctv cameras.  
      https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/huss-labs-10.1172762
      Feedback and constructive criticism greatly appreciated. This is my first public modpack!

• By zZpOdSt3rZz
      I was wanting to install tekkit ,i have never installed minecraft mods ever, and the sphrax mod so that i can play a similar sort of game to the yogscast and there series of tekkit
      if someone could leave a step by step tutorial it would be much appreciated .
    • By stephen92
      Welcome to Evolvecraft Gaming Network

Do you love Super Heroes?
      Well if you answered yes then you are at the right place.
      I introduce to you, Marvel and DC in Minecraft!!!
      You can build suits and become almost every super hero in the Marvel and DC Universe.. 
      Best of all, each suit has its own set of special abilities, and yes PVP is enabled on the server. 
      Your journey awaits you!!!
      (the server is already in your server list when installing the modpack)
      but just incase: sh.evolvecraft.com

Link to modpack: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/marvel-and-dc-universe.927717
      Ip: sh.evolvecraft.com
    • By FiveFistNinja
      I know when I first started to play tekkit legends I wanted to know how to make the power armor suit like my friends had but I wasn't sure how so I've make an easy tutorial on how to make it for anyone who doesn't know