1. bartman2525

bartman2525

2. CJAY2002

CJAY2002

• Similar Content

• By frackwheel
      I always loved the old game of Minecraft and particularly the original version of Hexxit. After a big hiatus from the game, I've decided to come back with an original Hexxit server, new world, same game! If you're interested in joining, write below and I'll PM you the IP! The server is on a dedicated host with 3GB of RAM but I'll certainly upgrade if necessary.
    • By synergy_games
      Hello,
      I was playing tekkit normally when all of a sudden tekkit crashed and it didnt say anything just opened the technic launcher again. I opened tekkit again and tried to join my server but it says logging in and then closes tekkit back to the launcher. No error messages or crash reports. I have maxed out the launcher ram to 7gb but i dont know if that will do anything.
      I dont know what to do. Ive attached a video of it happening. It is low quality because i had to compress it so i could upload it. 
      PC specs,
      i3 4150 3.5ghz
      MSI GTX 750ti
      8gb DDR3 ram
      Thanks
      2018-03-05 20-27-24cfhgsfdghsgyh.compressed1123123123.mp4
    • By TeaAndBiscuits
      I have been playing on a working singleplayer world (LAN server) for a few weeks, but recently it will not work. When I try to join the singleplayer world, it will start to load in. I might be able to see a few blocks around me, and I can hear sounds. But after a few seconds it freezes for a very short amount of time, says "Shutting down internal server", then crashes and brings me back to the launcher. I am playing on AOTBT 1.0.12c. 
      Crash log:
      https://pastebin.com/bdB9CUJ7

Any help would be much appreciated  
    • By TheGamingProphet
      I made my own server for me and my friends, and I've played Attack Of The B Team servers before and the mods work. It shows the mods but I cant spawn them in. I'm using the server launcher and Hamachi. Help!!!