Great idea for Technic Website

Tiberius_JN

Just a real simple idea I wish there was a way to search for modpacks with specific mods I would like to see in them. I'm sure it wouldn't be that hard to implement, but having an update to the modpack search engine is definitely needed. I feel like with the current search engine given to us it's hard to find great modpacks that haven't been exposed by big media groups, and we as a community are really missing out.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Kismet
      Good day everyone! First off, I need to let everyone know that I am pretty much new. I have read the rules (as needed) so far and did some necessary searches for my question but I have seen nothing relevant to what I am looking for.
      To be straight on the point, I am looking for a modpack that uses Minecraft Comes Alive. I already searched for some but some of them looks very outdated.
      Does anyone know by any chance if there is any modpack that uses MCA that is currently actively updated? (Pardon the lack of jargon, but yeah.)
      Thank you for the replies in advance!

EDIT: Or if anyone knows any modpack with a similar mod will also do as well. ^^
    • By Sn3akr
      So.. I've been avoiding modded MC for a while, since all the mods were still hanging in the 1.5.x. and 1.6.x for a VERY long time, and not a whole lot of stuff changed apart from the larger mods, but now wit the updates into the 1.7 mods i got interested in playing some modded MC again, but the problem is locating the right packs.. I mean, it's easy to browse for most popular, most recent updated etc. But what i'm really missing is a way to finetune ur searches.

I'd like to be able to look for mods for specific MC version, since there's a to on things happened with the vanilla MC, and a lot more is coming soon, with 1.8 updates, maybe there could be search criterias like 1.5.1 mods, 1.6.4 mods, 1.7.2 mods etc, that would make it a lot easier for people to find what their looking for, it's mighty fine that i can find the most popular modpacks, but if their no what i'm looking for i can spend hours testing modpacks be4 i find what i actually want.